BY CETAPHIL

Fermentada F.
Fermentada F.
Morelia
This is a great cleanser, super gente and doesnt irritate mi cystic acné, it makes wonders for my super súper oiky t zone, and its very cheap!!!
Yimin Z.
Yimin Z.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample size of this last year. Was skeptical that a cleanser could really mattify your face but this did it! I personally have dry patches on some areas of my skin so I personally would not use this regularly but for the oily people, TRY THIS. It really works, no joke if you're looking for oil control.
Camila D.
Camila D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very good product, it really controls the oiliness of the skin. My skin is very oily and I can control with this soap is great
brooklyn t.
brooklyn t.
Port Moody
Beauty Junkie Expert
did absolutely nothing but dry out my skin & it had a weird smell in my opinion. harsh on skin. good price but you could find some 10x better at the same price point!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
halifax
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't really work never cleared my skin like it was supposed to do, I still use it to see if it'll work but it's been months and nothing...
Zainub A.
Zainub A.
I have really oily skin and so when i use a face wash it usually ends up drying my skin and it feels really itchy. Thanks to this product i don't feel that anymore. It really removes the excess oil and makes your skin feel good.
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Scarborough, Ontario
This is an adequate face wash if used just to cleanse as opposed to washing off makeup. I find that it gets rid of excess oil on the face well but if you attempt to remove makeup, you're bound to scrub half your skin off lol.
Shayne P.
Shayne P.
I really liked how gentle this cleanser was. Would buy again. I also purchased the matching moisturizer. I found that the moisturizer left me a bit oily but that's probably just because it has SPF in it.
Carly B.
Carly B.
Toronto, ON
I really liked this foam wash. It made a difference on my skin the day after I started using it...but bigger results happen over time. It has a medicinal smell. but it really gets the job done!
Reham M.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cetaphil is an aaazing brand that is medicaly and has agreat effect on your skin spicaly if you have acnes 😍😍😍👍👍👍💪
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.