BY CETAPHIL

Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been using this product for a short time, but is really good .. my skin does not see as oily that before .. I uses this product 2 types per day .
The price is good.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
I would give 10 stars if I could! I have been using Cetaphil since the dawn of time. First it was the gentle skin cleanser, and then the face cleanser came out later. Only up until recently the face cleanser really wasn't doing its justice on my face and I was breaking out all of the sudden. I decided to try their new oil free foam cleanser, and WOW acne is totally gone. I thought the bottle would run out faster, being a foam base but it has been over a month and I'm quite liberal with the amount I use. Excellent wash! Pump is extremely convenient.
Matthew A.
Tulsa
This is THE best face wash for Oily skin. Before this face wash came into my life my acne was much worse and I just was oily all the time. After regularly using it helped to clear my skin and overall improve my oil control. I recommend using it twice a day. It's what I do. It might take too much out so I recommended pairing it with the Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer. It cleans your skin so well and really does help with acne. It's my favorite face and I buy it endlessly. It does start racking up in price especially when you buy it with the moisturizer, but I feel like it's worth it. An absolutely essential part of my skin care routine.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash is the only cleanser I've been using consecutively for the last year, just this and vitamin e oil afterwards. I typically have combination skin, but I've noticed after doing this combo it has become more normal & the oily areas are more controlled/less frequent!! I also used to get cystic breakouts on my chin but this has helped clear them up & I don't get them anymore. If I do, it last no longer than a day or two! I'll always recommend this product over the products where your need 20 steps. (Truly not necessary) I only use 2 things when it comes to cleansing my face. (+a clarisonic once or twice a week) Thumbs up!
Alexandra F.
Plant City, FL
I have oily combination skin. I also have cystic acne. This cleanser made my skin clearer than ever before. I have just started on my second bottle and I am in love. Although it didn't do much for me when I had my period. This product is great! I love it so much!
Alba B.
Rye, NY
I got a really bad acne due to my birth control and I starting using this foam looking for a gentle way to clean my delicate skin after wearing makeup. I have to say I love it I cleans deeply and it's super gentle. I use it every night and Im very happy with it, also I have to say it lasts a long time. My skin is happy now
Karen V.
North Miami, FL
Before my skin used to be oily, then I started using this foam every day just at morning and it was the solution for my skin, I don’t have a oily face anymore. I bought on Walmart for 8$, absolutely recommend it.
Kristen M.
There aren't enough words I can use to sing this product's praises. I am currently pregnant and while I've always had combination skin, this pregnancy caused my face to become an oily puddle for weeks. I tried so many products and nothing seemed to help, which left me devastated. I came across this at Target and I knew that Cetaphil was a great brand, especially for those with skin issues - so I gave this a try and I immediately noticed results. I used it one night before bed, and where I typically would wake up with nothing but oil all over my face, my face felt back to normal! I highly recommend to anyone! It's so gentle and does a GREAT job!
Olivia V.
Recommended by my dermatologist for my Oily skin. I don't really have any problems with this product though I feel as if it's main purpose is to just strip oil and not so much cleanse the skin but I have never broken out from it.
It is very much a "foam" cleanser. It does strip oil but sometimes I feel as if it's strips way too much therefore producing more. I use to use this product daily but I've been straying away, using other products. I think it's worth a try if you have oily skin.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
This face wash really helps acne go away fast! It smells fine. It is gentle on your face. It doesn't really remove all your makeup though so I would save this for the morning right when you wake up or use a makeup remover wipe before using this face wash. Foam isn't my favorite for face wash because I always feel like I'm using too much, it never feels like enough! Other than that, it's good for acne.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.