BY CETAPHIL

Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.
Wish I could buy this easily here in Thailand. I like the foam cleanser for my oily skin.

This was recommended to me by a dermetologist.

The packaging isn't the best. I didn't like the pump because it would get stuck down.
 Ana P.
Ana P.
Santo domingo , Santo domingo
I have been use this product and here in my country its very expensive, I have to wash my face at least 2 times for not to feel the oil in my face, but i recommend the product.
Brett R.
Brett R.
charlotte, nc
Like the foaming wash aspect of this product
very gentle with no weird scent
gets the make up off, even mascara and heavy eyeliner
Flor C.
Flor C.
All this free dermacontrol oil line gushed my ugly face . I definitely would never ausarlo .
I do not like it at all .
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
This is great for sensitive skin, feels smooth and moisturized after use and is available at local pharmacy!
Siulmarie T.
Siulmarie T.
Isabela, PR
I love. very good product for the control of stored fat in the face. more contains SPF. 30. I love
Nova H.
Nova H.
Victoria, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was a bit confused by this product because when I applied it after doing my initial oil cleanse, it didn't feel like the cleanser was doing anything, and melted into nothing. I have now discovered, this is because my face was wet. You should apply this cleanser to dry skin, not moist. This way the lather is maintained and does actually give you a deep clean. So far I am really liking this cleanser, and I don't feel like it dries out my skin too much even though it is for oil control.
Elora C.
Elora C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a terrible bout of breakouts around when I turned 18 (almost 6 years ago now) and my doctor recommended me this, the moisturizer of the same line, and nothing else. I noticed my skin cleared up quite quickly. I have started using other skincare products since, but if you're breaking out for the first time and need to get it under control, I second my doctor's recommendation.
Wilbelys Y.
Wilbelys Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS STUFF DOES NOT WORK !!! Garbage5/28/2013Average rating:1out of5stars, based onreviewsby OilFaceI have extremely oily skin. I mean, I am oily. I have used both the Cetaphil foam wash and matte lotion. There were no visible changes at all. My skin was still extremely oily. Don't waste your money on this garbage. I am stuck with cleanser and lotion that does not work.
Des A.
Des A.
Dubai
My dermatologist prescribed this to me last year when I had sever acne problem. I have a sensitive and oily skin. I still use it daily since then and it really helped calm down my acne. The foam is light on the face, effective in removing oil, and it doesn't leave the face too dry. One bottle lasts several months also so it's worth the purchase. Not overpriced at all.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.