BY CETAPHIL

Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I use this every single day. It helps keep my face from breaking out. I started using it based off of a recommendation and my face began clearing up after I started using it.
Katlyn K.
Katlyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this facial cleanser every day twice a day (morning and night). I bought it a good price at my local shopper's drug mart. The one thing I enjoy is that it doesn't over-cleanse, but instead removes excess oil and rinses without leaving a residue. It is light, leaves your face feeling fresh and doesn't dry out your skin. It is one of the better options for oil control when you factor in both it's price and the effectiveness of the product. It's by far the best bang for your buck.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Walgreens and love it for the evenings. I purchased it at my local Walgreens on sale for $10. It gets deep dirt out which I love because I usually have an oil slick on my t-zone by the end of the day. I find it pretty drying if it's used in the morning and night. I definitely suggest this product if you have oily and sensitive skin like mine.
Aleshia K.
Aleshia K.
Great at controlling my oily skin! Can be pricey, but lasts me a good while, so overall good value. I love the foam. Purchased at Shopper's Drugmart. Gentle formulation. Doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated at all. Highly recommended to others with oily skin.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Stonewall, MB
I suffer from very oily skin but since using this product I have noticed a drastical change. I am a avid user. The product is very fairly priced. Available at walmart. I recommend this product to anyone who is battling oily, blemish prone skin.
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.
Wish I could buy this easily here in Thailand. I like the foam cleanser for my oily skin.

This was recommended to me by a dermetologist.

The packaging isn't the best. I didn't like the pump because it would get stuck down.
 Ana P.
Ana P.
Santo domingo , Santo domingo
I have been use this product and here in my country its very expensive, I have to wash my face at least 2 times for not to feel the oil in my face, but i recommend the product.
Dee V.
Dee V.
New Orleans
Great for my combo skin. Doesn't over dry me, and really balances me out. Feels great on my skin! Definitely recommend this if you have combo/oily skin.
Brett R.
Brett R.
charlotte, nc
Like the foaming wash aspect of this product
very gentle with no weird scent
gets the make up off, even mascara and heavy eyeliner
Flor C.
Flor C.
All this free dermacontrol oil line gushed my ugly face . I definitely would never ausarlo .
I do not like it at all .
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.