BY CETAPHIL

Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Covina, CA
I have extremely greasy skin and for years I have used OXY Benzoyl Peroxide face wash and I was extremely excited when I found this product because I had been looking for less abrasive face wash. Only to find that this new face wash left my face like an oil slick! Did nothing whatsoever for oil control or washing in general. I broke out do to the constant oil spill on my face.
Amy D.
Amy D.
This foaming cleanser is light and leaves the skin fresh and helps control oil.
Yakaira B.
Yakaira B.
I love this face wash I have really oily skin and it keeps oil under control all day.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have cystic acne, and it has really helped calm down the bumps. My face feels much softer, and I can even tell a difference in the color (less redness).
amanda f.
amanda f.
Palm Bay, FL
I started using this face wash recently to help with some acne issues that have popped up out of nowhere. I really love how clean my face feels afterwards. The cleanser doesn't dry my skin out, so I'm loving it so far.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Montvale, VA
This is the best yet face stuff I have used! This maintains my face so well! I was breaking out then I got this and it's helped so much ! Perfect ovbiously for oily skin! I highly recommend this product! When I bought this it came with a little sample size moisturizer :) it was neat I've been using it too! :)
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Olathe , KS
I switched to this Cetaphil oil control foam wash because I was seeking something stronger and accurate for my skin problems. I have oily face and acne problems and by far this is my favorite cleanser. I also use along the moisturizer of this same brand and they both work super good as a duo. This is a 8 oz bottle and the moisturizer is a 4 oz. It does it's job to control the oil break out and I can also tag along that it's helping my acne.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Hazelwood, MO
When I was pregnant, my face went crazy!!! Went to the derm And this is what she recommended bc it's totally safe to use while pregnant. Now my son is 1, and I am still using this stuff!! Its awesome!!!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Niles, MI
I love this cleanser so much. I use this along with the moisturizer for acne prone skin. These two products work great together and have helped eliminate some of my acne that has appeared quickly over the past few months. I never had a problem with acne until my senior year and this product saved the day! I now am almost acne free and will continue to use this product morning and night to keep acne away!!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every morning and every night. I have acne and this has helped a lot! I also take medicine and use topical creams that dry out my skin and leave it really sensitive if I use a harsh face wash, so I was sooo pleased when my dermatologist recommended this one.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.