BY CETAPHIL

Emily R.
Emily R.
Bloomington, IN
Very gentle, and effective. ive been using this stuff for years. i have very sensitive acne prone skin and this does the trick bc it doesn't dry out my skin but it does help control the oil. doesn't leave the face feeling oily or sticky, just clean.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
I've used this product for years and love how it clears my oily skin without drying out my skin. The bottle slips through your hands sometimes. I buy this at WalMart. It meets my expectations very well. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Las Vegas, Nv
Loved that is was a foam wash but this did not help my skin. I was having acne issues about a year ago and noticed my face become extremely oily, I decided to try this but saw zero results. Acne was still there and my face was still very oily.
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
Edgewood, NM
I purchased this during a time of continuous break outs, and blemishes- This cleanser make my skin irritated, and my skin started to flake and also produce more oil than normal. I felt it was too stripping, and discontinued use after 2 weeks-
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! My boyfriend used it once and saw a dramatic difference in his acne the day after! We were in shock! It's very affordable and woks great!! I would definitely recommend and the pump is very hygienic so great packaging!!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Rochester, NY
This literally made my skin raw. The dermatologist recommended it for my acne-prone, extremely oily skin. I used this during the winter and maybe that's why, but my skin was extremely red and raw and I've never experienced anything like it.
Shanise H.
Shanise H.
Conway, AR
I'm a very oil person! I spent the extra money thinking this would help. NOOOO! I bought this and the moisturizer and mid day I was an OIL BUCKET. I hate that I bought this. I wouldn't recommend this to a person who is extremely oily.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash is refreshing, cleansing, and not overly drying. I have used this face wash multiple times and I keep returning to it. Two different dermatologists recommended it to me. It's gentle and I would definitely buy it again!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Warren, RI
I like Cetaphil's DermaControl Oil Control Face Wash. I have a friend who's a dermatologist and he recommended it to me. It works well and is not too harsh on my sensitive skin. I continue to use it and would recommend it to others.
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
Dover, DE
My skin is horrible with almost all store brand products, but it wasn't with this one. It controls the oil on your face while helping you with some acne. It's not very soapy per say but overall a good buy for a store brand product
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.