BY CETAPHIL

Myra H.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
This is one of my favorite face washes because I have oily skin on my face. The packaging is super easy to dispense the soap onto your hand. It meets my expectations because it cleans my skin well and makes it clear. I would buy it again and would recommend
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Carrollton, IL
I liked this cleanser. It did the job. However, after using this product for a few weeks the pump quit working. And without the pump the cleanser spent foam. So I threw an almost full bottle away. A lot more expensive than other equally effective cleansers.
Eeman K.
Eeman K.
Mcallen, TX
Good face wash for oil and acne prone skin. I use it every day regardless of the weather. It does not break me out and I feel like it helps with maintaining the ph balance of my skin. I recommend this product to friends who have similar skin issues like me.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
I started using this about 2 months ago when I was having hormonal breakouts. And this hs been a true lifesaver! My skin looks amazing and this is all I use. I use about 2-3 pumps when I wash my face morning and night and my skin is very clear!! I love it
Renae R.
Renae R.
Duncanville, TX
Love this product! Controls shine all day. Little bit pricey, but worth it. Love how it looks in the cute bottle with a sprout. It's gentle and doesn't leave my face dry and tight. My daughter had real bad acne, but it's slowly going away with every wash.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Poughkeepsie
I've been using this for a few weeks and really like the results. It keeps my face oil free, and my acne has been diminished. This is my first time using this product, but I may repurchase. It was a little pricey, but not too bad compared to other brands.
Katrina V.
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl
My face tends to be super oily, I've tried almost everything there is out there for oily skin and nothing has helped. I picked this up one day and it actually helps, it's the only thing I've found that reduces the oil on my face without over drying it.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great face wash for a great price. I tried using this face wash in conjunction with my normal face routine to try to rid of my remaining acne. It left my skin feeling moisturized and kept my acne under control. I will likely buy again in the future.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash. It was recommended by my dermatologist, which is great and to me just proves how well it works. I was having really bad breakouts for several months, but since I've been using this wash I no longer get those breakouts. Love it!!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Battle Ground, WA
Love this! Both my teenage son and teenage daughter use this for their acne. So far it works better than any other product we have tried! (And we have tried a lot!)!! We have been using this product for two years now and are still very happy with it!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.