BY CETAPHIL

Destiny J.
Pittsburg, CA
Again love this product!! It goes hand in hand with the moisturizer!! This face wash cleared up my face in about a two weeks! I would definitely recommend this product!! Especially if you have oily skin!! Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash
Laur C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Doesn't seem to clear existing acne, however it does help prevent new breakouts. Pretty inexpensive drug store option. Can be over drying so definitely more for oily/combination skin rather than dry/combination. Would recommend to oily acne prone skin.
Katie T.
I love this face wash. I have been using it for a few years and it really helped my skin. It’s very gentle but helps to get rid of oil. It’s not too expensive either. I am going to continue to buy this, and I would recommend to anyone with oily skin.
Morgan N.
olathe
I absolutely love this product it works so good and dosnt dry out my face and I don't have as much oil and my acne is starting to calm down, before I used it I heard that cetaphil worked great ( all of their products do) and I definitely agree! I will also be continuing to buy this product
maria p.
Humble , TX
I love this foam as it’s very gentle and soft on the skin for those prone to red skin it’s a really nice gentle product . The price is very affordable very effective face wash . I recommend this product for sensitive skin types .
Tori A.
Williamsburg, VA
I use this product every single morning and it makes my day 100 times better. I bought this product at target and it could not be more effective. It is very gentle and leaves my skin baby smooth. I would buy this product again.
Katherine D.
This product is amazing! Super gentle on the skin. Great for any skin type! You would think because it is oil free that it is going to dry you out but I have super dry skin and haven’t had an issue with this product! Highly recommend to others with acne problems !
Tyuana H.
Raleigh
Lovveeee this stuff . It definetly makes me feel as if my skin is getting cleaned . It is very gentle for a foam . I would recommend over the other cetaphil cleaners . You don't need a lot . I've been using the same bottle 2x per day for 6 months ! It works great
Kristina H.
Oshkosh, NE
Clean. Fresh. Light. Works. Those would be my 4 top description words for this product. I absolutely love this face-wash it removes ALL of your makeup, and makes your nightly routine so enjoyable. I love it and would absolutely recommend it!
Meredith M.
Best face cleanser I've ever used for acne! My dermatologist recommended this to me while starting on a prescription for acne, and my skin cleared up within 2 weeks of using this! Gentle cleanser that leaves face clean & oil-free.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.