BY CETAPHIL

Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
This product is neither bad nor great. It is a simply product that keeps your face under control, doesn't make me breakout and is affordable. It doesn't irritate my skin, but doesn't do anything too special.
Jenna U.
I received a sample size of this product from my dermatologist and have loved it! It makes my skin feel so soft and I have actually noticed my skin looking less oily–just in the few days I've been using it!
Gretchen F.
Lost Creek, WV
I love this wash. It has helped to control my breakouts and oily skin tendencies. Works great with the same brand moisturizer. Over two months of using now and still no breakouts:)) this product is awesome!
Scarleth N.
This is a great product is has changed my skin care routine for the better. I love everything about it. I use it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and it works perfectly. It keeps the oils in my face under control.
Joy H.
Yakima, WA
My new favorite facial cleanser. Love love this stuff! It is a very light foam that gently cleanses and removes makeup. Doesn't dry me out like others. Recommended by my dermatologist. Pleasant fragrance.
Kendall B.
I love this face wash. It's gentle and feels really nice on the skin. I highly recommend this product. The packaging is great and easy to use. I will definitely repurchase this product once I run out.
Kaitlin D.
Bellmawr, NJ
I suffer from acne and this works great at controlling the oil, especially when used along with DermaControl moisturizer. My doctor had initially recommended it to me and I'm glad he did, I love it.
Zahra D.
This product did not work for me for some reason! It irritated my skin and left so many dry patches on my face. I loved their antibacterial gentle cleaning bar better and been using it religiously.
Nikki M.
I love this cleanser. I'm 43 and you'd think that I wouldn't have a problem work breakouts but I do. My skin is oily and this cleanser helps tremendously. I recommend it for anyone with oily skin.
Mack F.
This face wash definitely helps my breakouts. It is very light and gentle on the face. It almost feels like there's nothing on your face. I found mine at Walgreens but I've seen them many places.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.