BY CETAPHIL

Chloe w.
I keep coming back to this face wash. Ever since my dermatologist recommended this to me years ago, I loved it. I bought this from amazon.com, and will soon be repurchasing. I am a repeat user of this face wash for years. I would recommend this to others with acne prone oily skin
Johara H.
Cleared out my pores, was gentle (and recommended by my dermatologist), helped clear out a case of contact dermatitis. It's definitely pricey for the drugstore, but is effective. Be aware it is drying. I now just use it once a week or so for maintenance as I have dry skin.
Kelly B.
Lakeland, FL
This is honestly probably one of my favorite face washes. The price is decent as a little goes a very long way. The smell on this is very fresh and it leaves your face feeling very refreshed. It definitely removes the oil and feels like it unclogs the pores while cleaning.
Skylar G.
Morgantown
perfect product keeps my face from breaking out absolutely a wonderful product i bought it at my local walmart and it met my expectations times ten packaging was very nice and i love how its a foam makes my face feel very clean no room for improvement it is perfect
Baylie B.
Newport News, VA
This foam wash makes my face feel SO clean. I have combination skin, and it even works for the dry and obviously for the oily parts of my face. I'd 10/10 recommend any Cetaphil product to anyone. Especially this one for anyone who struggles with an oily complextion
Dominique S.
This cleanser made my face really dry, like to the point where I needed to add moisturizer, which would end up making my face oily all over again. It did it’s jobs of getting rid of the oil, but it went a little overboard to the point of making my skin super dry.
Su S.
This is also a great brand for sensitive skin, eczema, or any skin conditions. It gently cleanses but doesn't dry out the face. The only reason i took off one star is because i feel like the CeraVe cleanser is a lot better. I like this one but i would recommend cerave over it
Klea M.
I love this foam wash! It's gentle on my combination, acne-prone skin. It keeps my skin clean but doesn't overdry it. I definitely see a difference when I don't use it. I only wish it would work better on removing makeup as well; that would make it a real winner!
Cheyenne C.
Skiatook, OK
In high school I had really had acne, I went on a cream medication and used this product. The first week was rough, I had dry skin but after there I swear I was acne free. It was amazing! The cleanser is so gentle and you can feel it working. AMAZING PRODUCT!
Laur C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Doesn't seem to clear existing acne, however it does help prevent new breakouts. Pretty inexpensive drug store option. Can be over drying so definitely more for oily/combination skin rather than dry/combination. Would recommend to oily acne prone skin.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.