BY CETAPHIL

Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
I'm Italian so I naturally have super super oily skin, and I feel like washing my face with this right before I put my makeup on makes it last sooooo much longer before the oil starts to peek threw my foundation. It's great.
Julie S.
Los Angeles, CA
This face wash not only keeps oil at bay, but keeps acne at bay, cleans well & doesn't leave your face dry if you have combination skin. It's priced higher than other drugstore brands because it flat out is better quality.
Rachel W.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite face wash so far!!! It has helped a lot with my oily skin and it makes my face feel very clean. It is gently on my face, which says a lot because I have sensitive skin. I totally recommend this product
Katie S.
Madison, WI
I did not find that this did anything to control oil. I also don't think it did a great job of taking my makeup off. I am usually a fan of cetaphil so this was a bit of a disappointment. I'll stick to my CeraVe cleanser.
Tanya G.
Been using this for years now and its so amazing .. I have had an acne problem and this helped me out alooot with it... And now that my acne is gone i still use it.. Its senstive on my skin and helps it look its best..
Colleen M.
I have oily, acne prone skin and this was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I love the gentleness of the foam and there's no scent so it never irritates my sensitive skin. Great for anyone with skin like mine!
Danielle N.
Rison, AR
I felt like I had to use a lot of this product to get a good washing effect and I have oily skin but dear Lord this stuff dried my skin out so bad I could only use it a week and had to switch to another face wash
Gisele T.
New Holland, PA
I love, love this facial cleanser and it has made me very happy with my everyday look. I don't have breakout like I used to and my skin looks so much brighter. I will continue to purchase this awesome foam wash.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
This product is neither bad nor great. It is a simply product that keeps your face under control, doesn't make me breakout and is affordable. It doesn't irritate my skin, but doesn't do anything too special.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
I love this face wash, especially in conjunction with my Clairsonic. I pump a couple of pump of this foam onto my brush and scrub my face for 60 seconds morning & night & it keeps my skin absolutely perfect.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.