BY CETAPHIL

Jackie h.
Jonesborough, TN
My doctor recommended this for some unfortunate bacme. It worked great and it's a brand I trust. My father has used this brand my whole life for his dry skin
Keisha M.
Lawrenceville, GA
This facial wash saved my life! I suffer with acne and recently had a major breakout. This foam wash help to control the oil build up as well as fight acne.
ashley b.
Gaylesville, AL
I have tried every over the counter acne product I could get my hands on this is the only one that has keep it under control for an extended period of time!
MK N.
Boston, MA
LOVE this. Very light scent which is nice and my skin feels noticeably less oily after washing with this, without drying it out. Would definitely buy again.
Danielle S.
I love this face wash. It is much more gentle on the skin than the other face washes that I have used. It also really helps control my oily skin and my acne.
Grace B.
This stuff was ok. It did it's job to control the oil on my face. Maybe too good. My face dried out and started to peel/flake. I couldn't continue using it.
Karina U.
Nogales, AZ
Limpiador en forma de espuma, no note diferencia en el control de la grasa, sentia que dejaba la piel sucia, la verdad no lo recomdaria, a mi no me funciono
Monica L.
I have issues with oil on my face and this seems to help for a few hours after I use it. It's pretty gentle on my skin. I'd say it's a 7/10 in effectiveness.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
It was really working at keeping my acne at bay and it's extremely creamy, very moisturizing to the skin. It also helps that it has sunscreen in the formula.
Laura D.
Calhoun, GA
Purchased this because my
13 y/o daughter started developing oily skin. After about a week of use we could definitely tell a difference. Highly recommend!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.