BY CETAPHIL

Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I love Cetaphil products! This is not one of my personal favorites but it is a great cleanser to control oil. I absolutely adore their daily facial cleanser and use twice a day.
Chelsea  L.
Salem, OH
This face wash made a HUGE difference for my oily skin. Every day when I wake up and before I go to bed I wash my face with this foam and it is such a big difference!! My face stays dry but healthy looking all day long with this face wash!
Bali C.
Boiling Springs, SC
I love this face wash!! Best one I've ever used. I have acne prone skin and this has the best one. It is a little pricey for a face wash but I recommend it to people with acne.
Samantha W.
Rochester, NY
I won't use anything else! This product does not dry out or irritate my skin at all. It really cleanses deeply too. I feel that my breakouts are less on this product
I use this cleanser every day whenever I'm in the shower and after about a month I could see immediate results. I would not suggest this cleanser for anyone who has severe acne and is looking for immediate results.
Mallori W.
Love this stuff!! I use it every day! My oily skin is gone and I love it! It's helped remove the oil and acne from my skin! It doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel soapy and gross!
Brianna G.
Rockwall, TX
Hasn't done much to combat the oil but its a very gentle cleanser thats perfect for sensitive skin. Doesn't leave my skin feeling tight after using. Doesn't seem as if its very strong.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
I used this for a few weeks in the shower to wash my face... i hate that it foams up and then doesn't lather the right way.. its didn't really help with my oily skin.
Ana Maria G.
Cne and this has helped a lot! I also take medicine and use topical creams that dry out my skin and leave it really sensitive if I use a harsh face wash, so I was sooo pleased when my dermatologist recommended this one.
Elizabeth K.
Carson, CA
I bought this during my pregnancy since I was getting the beautiful oily "glow". This foam wash helped a bit but wasn't as aggressive as I was hoping it would be in controlling the oil.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.