BY CETAPHIL

amanda f.
Palm Bay, FL
I started using this face wash recently to help with some acne issues that have popped up out of nowhere. I really love how clean my face feels afterwards. The cleanser doesn't dry my skin out, so I'm loving it so far.
Katie P.
Chapmanville, WV
LOVE!! I have oily skin, especially in my t-zone, and this wash is wonderful! It's not too harsh in that it makes my face so dry that it peels. It's just enough to control the oil and prevent blemishes. I've been very very happy with this wash and I was a former pro-active face wash junkie. Highly recommend!
Michelle S.
Lexington, KY
This is the best face wash I have found for my acne-prone super sensitive skin. It cuts my breakouts down to almost nothing and calms my red cheeks. Love this stuff.
Jessica F.
Cheyenne, WY
Good for very oily skin. This face wash dries out skin so must use a moisturizer with it. Is good to use if you are also using a medicated treatment. Do not use if your skin is already dry.
Nicole O.
Suwanee, GA
They gave us a full set on campus for an event so I decided to give it a try. It honestly doesn't cleanse that well and it dried out my face a little.
rebecca b.
Redondo Beach, CA
I used this on my tzone, and hoped it would get minimize white heads. The foam doesn't lather and it doesn't minimize white heads. My face doesn't feel as clean as it should afterward.
Kelsey L.
I liked this well enough, I needed to switch purely because I needed something "gentle" for my skin, dermatologist's orders. It didn't dry my face out and I always felt clean afterward.
Cinna B.
Detroit, MI
I love this stuff i have such oily skin and it have definitely helped with that this line really does the job I recommend this if you have oily skin i plan on yrying the moisturizer next
Lauren M.
Savannah, Tx
I never felt like my skin was clean. It is very light and doesn't really lather du to the foam. I had adult breakouts and this did not do much for it
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
I love this product but it's expensive, to me. It is effective and works great. I have oily skin and acne. I have been wanting to try the entire line but the price has caused me to wait.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.