BY CETAPHIL

Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleans well without making my face feel stripped of anything. It leaves me shine-free for the entire day, but doesn't over dry it. I like the foam too as it feels lightweight.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
My face is very oily and this product helped when you kept up with your routine. Did not hurt my existing acne spots.
Alexys M.
Alexys M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a few months and while it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, I'm not sure it is actually helping keep my face from getting shiny throughout the day. If that's the only thing you're looking for in this cleanser, I would skip it and look for elsewhere.
Jéssica N.
Jéssica N.
Dallas, TX
Make the skin feels dry for time enough, I like the bottle, I could use a lot times, so if I use a little but each time is enough is definitely good thing
Makanalani R.
Makanalani R.
Arlington, VA
This did clean my face but it left my skin so so dry and cracking. Means to say I only used it three times and had to stop due to dry cracking painful skin
Abbie  J.
Abbie J.
Alexandria, VA
Using this now, it definitely keeps the oils at bay. Even though I'm going through a pretty bad breakout right now I know this will keep it under control.
Columbus, OH
If you are just looking for a generic face cleanser that does not dry out your face, and prevents unneeded oil from arising, this is the cleaner for you!
Marlenne L.
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It removes my makeup pretty great, it is pretty pricey but my dermatologist recommended it and sometimes it seems to burn my skin so that's not pleasant.
Emily K.
This is my holy grail face wash. If you have oily skin, DEFINITELY pick this up! It does not strip your skin of moisture, but helps control oil 100%. My skin stays matte all day thanks to this.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Kemp, TX
THIS CLEARED MY ACNE!! So, I've had bad acne all through high school, and one of my family friends told me about this and it really worked! BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE SESITIVE OILY SKIN THAT HAS ACNE!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.