BY CETAPHIL

Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It removes my makeup pretty great, it is pretty pricey but my dermatologist recommended it and sometimes it seems to burn my skin so that's not pleasant.
Maria Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've bought this product before and I just love the fragrance but it didn't do much for my skin, in fact it made me break out more and it's kind of pricey for me, I'm not going to buy it again.
Emily K.
This is my holy grail face wash. If you have oily skin, DEFINITELY pick this up! It does not strip your skin of moisture, but helps control oil 100%. My skin stays matte all day thanks to this.
Montana S.
Fallbrook, CA
I have combination skin and I really like it. It is super gentle and takes off almost all of my makeup. This was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I could not be more pleased with it.
Jessica W.
I bought this because of my sensative skin and was looking for something gentle. although this is a gentle product it wasn't for me. it seemed to,do nothing for my skin, or as little as possible.
Becky M.
San Pedro, CA
This cetaphil wash is nice and does a good job at leaving my skin feeling clean and fresh. I would give it a better rating if I felt it was controlling my oil. I don't think it has changed that aspect very much.
Kara K.
Williston Park, NY
Helps decrease my oily skin of used consistently you will get the results you want. Cetaphil is a brand that is strongly recommended from dermatologists
Kathleen W.
Detroit, MI
Very gentle, non irritating face wash. However, it doesn't clear break ups as fast as other face washes and I also feel like it doesn't deep clean as well as it could.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This cleanser is so gentle on my acne-prone skin and has cleared my skin up quickly. I feel like you need multiple pumps, though, so I'm not sure how long it will last. And it is a little pricey.
Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is my absolute favorite facial cleanser. I can use this daily and it really helps control the oily spots on my face without drying out the rest. Highly recommended by my dermatologist too!
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.