BY CETAPHIL

Courtney D.
Aberdeen, WA
I've been using this for about a year now. Before it was hard to come by a face wash that didn't make my skin breakout or left dry. This is perfect, I use it every night after taking my makeup off and it leaves my skin smooth, and not oily.
Madison T.
Dallas, TX
This product is alright. Not a big fan, doesn't make my black heads come out. When I finish washing with the foam, I don't feel clean, I just feel like my face has been wetted.
Xena B.
Lebanon, VA
I use this cleanser on my face every night & morning. It cuts all of the dirt and oil off of my face at the end of the day & leaves it soft and rejuvenated & its never drying. ūüĎĆ
HEATHER C.
This facial wash is great in the evening before bed. it will not dry out your skin and it truly gets into those pores. it's amazing try it out for yourself, you will be pleased.
This cleanser did help control my oily skin, but the affects didn't last all day and it tended to dry out my skin. disapointing considering my dermatologist recommended this
Chelsey S.
Athens, GA
I would describe my skin as combo oily dry. I have been using this foam wash for almost three years, and it makes my skin feel clean and soft! It also is not messy! Double plus!
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I use this every single day. It helps keep my face from breaking out. I started using it based off of a recommendation and my face began clearing up after I started using it.
Jony S.
East Jordan, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I use this product every night before bed I haven't gotten a breakout since I started using this product!
Great product I highly recommend !
Michelle R.
Brooklyn, NY
No complaints with this facial cleanser. I do not think it is deep cleansing. I do like the tingly feeling you get and the refreshing feeling after washing. This product does not provide that.
Amie L.
Dallas, GA
Best face wash I've ever used. Leaves skin feeling super clean and hydrated. Noticed blemishes were coming under control after using this product for a couple of weeks.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.