BY CETAPHIL

Olivia C.
Olivia C.
FRANKLIN, TN
Just bought this earlier this week and I can see it is improving and balancing out my skin. I think this will be my new go to cleanser to control the oil on my face.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash. I've been using it for two weeks and I already see a difference. I'm so glad I started using this!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I noticed that this product does work and does a good job. But it causes your skin to become dry and flakey. I used this everyday and then every other day and then once a week and I still noticed my skin becoming dry
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Lake Charles, LA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It has completely cleared my skin after just two washes and controls my oily skin. I recommend this to anyone with oily or combination skin because it controls oil, but doesn't dry out your skin.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this face wash I use it everyday. It was recommended by my dermatologist and it's really been helping with my oily skin as well as helping to clear my acne.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Jackson
It was okay! I liked it the first few days I started using it but after about a week it started to dry my skin out! If you have very very oily skin I think it would work for you!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Poca, WV
I have very sensitive and oily skin. This is the best face wash I have ever used. I have tried everything from the expensive mail order face wash to dermalogica. This works the best for me, I paid it with a coconut oil, lavender, and tea tree oil mixture for a moisturizer. (I do get occasional pimples, but I do not have super acne prone skin.)
mary g.
mary g.
West Palm Beach, FL
Love this product. I have tried almost everything in this world to remove my excess oil, and this is the only product that I can say has truly worked. It is like a miracle in a bottle. Highly recommend!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Commerce, TX
When I moved to Texas I developed extremely oily skin. It was inbearable, but I didn't eat to dry out my face completely. This face wash comes out as a foam and lofts oil from my face without over drying!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This is great for acne-prone skin. My dermatologist recommended this foam wash, and I love it! My skin is so sensitive, and this face wash never irritated it.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.