BY CETAPHIL

Danielle S.
Commerce, TX
When I moved to Texas I developed extremely oily skin. It was inbearable, but I didn't eat to dry out my face completely. This face wash comes out as a foam and lofts oil from my face without over drying!
Jennifer W.
Hazelwood, MO
When I was pregnant, my face went crazy!!! Went to the derm And this is what she recommended bc it's totally safe to use while pregnant. Now my son is 1, and I am still using this stuff!! Its awesome!!!
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Cleans well without making my face feel stripped of anything. It leaves me shine-free for the entire day, but doesn't over dry it. I like the foam too as it feels lightweight.
Alexys M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this for a few months and while it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, I'm not sure it is actually helping keep my face from getting shiny throughout the day. If that's the only thing you're looking for in this cleanser, I would skip it and look for elsewhere.
Amanda B.
Westminster, CA
I LOVE this face wash! it helps control my oil1 i use it in the orning right before i do my makeup and i see how my oil isn't as bad throughout the day! definitely will keep buying!
Makanalani R.
Arlington, VA
This did clean my face but it left my skin so so dry and cracking. Means to say I only used it three times and had to stop due to dry cracking painful skin
Abbie  J.
Alexandria, VA
Using this now, it definitely keeps the oils at bay. Even though I'm going through a pretty bad breakout right now I know this will keep it under control.
Jéssica N.
Dallas, TX
Make the skin feels dry for time enough, I like the bottle, I could use a lot times, so if I use a little but each time is enough is definitely good thing
Emily K.
Columbus, OH
If you are just looking for a generic face cleanser that does not dry out your face, and prevents unneeded oil from arising, this is the cleaner for you!
Emily K.
This is my holy grail face wash. If you have oily skin, DEFINITELY pick this up! It does not strip your skin of moisture, but helps control oil 100%. My skin stays matte all day thanks to this.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.