BY CETAPHIL

Duaa A.
Duaa A.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves your face feeling clean and fresh and removes oils from yours skin. I don't like the frothy consistency but that's just me.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Mesquite, TX
Love, love, love this face wash. It is great for controlling oil. AND this gentle face wash is a beast at cutting through caked on makeup. This product deserves 10 stars!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I used this with a invigorating brush and it works amazing. I love the way it makes my skin feel. Also using with other Cetaphil products is great especially the lotion!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Gastonia, NC
Totally saw a change just after a few days of using Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash. My skin cleared up and even noticed that my make up stayed on longer.
Marie V.
Marie V.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love this face wash. It is extremely gentle and non-drying, yet it deep cleans. I found that my skin was more balanced after continued use of this. Favorite face wash for summer time when my skin tends to become more oily.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
FRANKLIN, TN
Just bought this earlier this week and I can see it is improving and balancing out my skin. I think this will be my new go to cleanser to control the oil on my face.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I have oil, acne prone skin. I bought this product hoping to help. The Cetaphil Wash cleans well. It lathers up very nicely. The nice is that is helps control oil without drying my skin. I would recommend this product.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash. I've been using it for two weeks and I already see a difference. I'm so glad I started using this!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Lake Charles, LA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It has completely cleared my skin after just two washes and controls my oily skin. I recommend this to anyone with oily or combination skin because it controls oil, but doesn't dry out your skin.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I noticed that this product does work and does a good job. But it causes your skin to become dry and flakey. I used this everyday and then every other day and then once a week and I still noticed my skin becoming dry
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.