BY CETAPHIL

Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
I love this product but it's expensive, to me. It is effective and works great. I have oily skin and acne. I have been wanting to try the entire line but the price has caused me to wait.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
I do like this face wash but does dry out my skin a little bit. But I like how it has a pump for easy access to the product. This was the first time I had ever purchased this product.
rebecca b.
Redondo Beach, CA
I used this on my tzone, and hoped it would get minimize white heads. The foam doesn't lather and it doesn't minimize white heads. My face doesn't feel as clean as it should afterward.
Cinna B.
Detroit, MI
I love this stuff i have such oily skin and it have definitely helped with that this line really does the job I recommend this if you have oily skin i plan on yrying the moisturizer next
Kelsey L.
I liked this well enough, I needed to switch purely because I needed something "gentle" for my skin, dermatologist's orders. It didn't dry my face out and I always felt clean afterward.
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX
I love this face wash. It helps control the oil and shine and feels clean. It lasts a long time and is a good value. I use it once a day and a different acne cleanser in the morning.
Alex C.
Hartford, CT
My dermatologist prescribed this for my acne problem along with some acne medication. Unfortunately, it didn't help much. Instead it dried out my skin to the point it hurt. My face was all patchy, red, and blotchy. I stopped using this immediately.
Lily H.
S San Fran, CA
This has been great at keeping my oils at bay.i was my face with this every day twice a day and has really made a difference. I don't have to use my oil blotting sheets anymore and my foundation stays put all day.
Courtney D.
Aberdeen, WA
I've been using this for about a year now. Before it was hard to come by a face wash that didn't make my skin breakout or left dry. This is perfect, I use it every night after taking my makeup off and it leaves my skin smooth, and not oily.
Madison T.
Dallas, TX
This product is alright. Not a big fan, doesn't make my black heads come out. When I finish washing with the foam, I don't feel clean, I just feel like my face has been wetted.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.