BY CETAPHIL

Lesley A.
Salyersville, Ky
I love this for my oily/acne skin. I also use the oil control moisturizer. It helps control my oil all day and the lotion has spf 30 so I don't need to wear any extra sunscreen when I'm outside.
Stacy T.
Princeton, IL
I love this face wash! It helps keep my oily skin looking normal. The formula is neat because it's a foam so it's different than most cleansers. It's also not super expensive which is a huge bonus!
Becky M.
San Pedro, CA
This cetaphil wash is nice and does a good job at leaving my skin feeling clean and fresh. I would give it a better rating if I felt it was controlling my oil. I don't think it has changed that aspect very much.
Kathleen W.
Detroit, MI
Very gentle, non irritating face wash. However, it doesn't clear break ups as fast as other face washes and I also feel like it doesn't deep clean as well as it could.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This cleanser is so gentle on my acne-prone skin and has cleared my skin up quickly. I feel like you need multiple pumps, though, so I'm not sure how long it will last. And it is a little pricey.
Montana S.
Fallbrook, CA
I have combination skin and I really like it. It is super gentle and takes off almost all of my makeup. This was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I could not be more pleased with it.
Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is my absolute favorite facial cleanser. I can use this daily and it really helps control the oily spots on my face without drying out the rest. Highly recommended by my dermatologist too!
Jessica W.
I bought this because of my sensative skin and was looking for something gentle. although this is a gentle product it wasn't for me. it seemed to,do nothing for my skin, or as little as possible.
amanda f.
Palm Bay, FL
I started using this face wash recently to help with some acne issues that have popped up out of nowhere. I really love how clean my face feels afterwards. The cleanser doesn't dry my skin out, so I'm loving it so far.
Katie P.
Chapmanville, WV
LOVE!! I have oily skin, especially in my t-zone, and this wash is wonderful! It's not too harsh in that it makes my face so dry that it peels. It's just enough to control the oil and prevent blemishes. I've been very very happy with this wash and I was a former pro-active face wash junkie. Highly recommend!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.