BY CETAPHIL

Angela N.
Angela N.
Fort Smith
I love Cetaphil and know that it is recommended by physicians as a top cleanser. It is mild and works well. I really don't notice much difference in my skin with this compared to the regular Cetaphil formula, but that's ok since it's all good!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Reisterstown, MD
This is a nice foaming cleanser. It cleans my skin, but doesn't over dry it. It has helped my breakouts but has not completely stopped them. The only off putting thing is the smell. Some say it smells clean, but it's a little much for me.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Palm Bay, FL
I use this foam wash every night before I go to bed and it cleans my face really good. It gets rid of all the oil and helps with acne too. I like it and will continue to use it.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Lake City, MI
This facial cleanser was fairly gentle, but I have very sensitive skin and it irritated it. It tended to dry out my skin and my face would over compensate and create more oil.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product I use it with my skin is feeling oily and distribute the product evenly on your face so your face doesn't feel heavier oily nice and it doesn't dry out the skin
Erin F.
Erin F.
Salem, OR
Has a nice, foamy consistency and feels like it gets your face clean but didn't really protect against future breakouts. Was constantly getting them with this so I switched.
bethany d.
bethany d.
Barre, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wash cleans without stripping. I love this product!!!! My skin changed quite a bit when I turned 40, and this foaming wash is just amazing.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Seattle, WA
This is the only face wash that I use. It's very gentle and it it is super effective. I've had really bad acne in the past and my dermatologist told me to use this - and it works way better than Clearasil or Proactiv or Clean and Clear.
Toni B.
Toni B.
Muskogee, OK
My dermatologist recommended that I use this face wash for my oily acne prone skin... Never again! It dried my skin out so badly that it began producing more oil than before I used it and after five weeks of use my acne was way worse.
Hayden T.
Hayden T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and this cleanser was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I use it every morning. It's a pretty gentle cleanser and after a few weeks I saw a difference, especially on my forehead, that my face is less oily by the end of the day.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.