BY CETAPHIL

Jessica H.
Seattle, WA
This is the only face wash that I use. It's very gentle and it it is super effective. I've had really bad acne in the past and my dermatologist told me to use this - and it works way better than Clearasil or Proactiv or Clean and Clear.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This wash is really great. It helps keep me less oily throughout the day, and it's not harsh or super drying. Recently I've noticed my neck getting greasy during the day, but this wash (and the moisturizer) really helps control that.
Hayden T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and this cleanser was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I use it every morning. It's a pretty gentle cleanser and after a few weeks I saw a difference, especially on my forehead, that my face is less oily by the end of the day.
Denise R.
Warren, RI
I like Cetaphil's DermaControl Oil Control Face Wash. I have a friend who's a dermatologist and he recommended it to me. It works well and is not too harsh on my sensitive skin. I continue to use it and would recommend it to others.
Melissa C.
I used this with a invigorating brush and it works amazing. I love the way it makes my skin feel. Also using with other Cetaphil products is great especially the lotion!
Jenny D.
Mesquite, TX
Love, love, love this face wash. It is great for controlling oil. AND this gentle face wash is a beast at cutting through caked on makeup. This product deserves 10 stars!
Marie V.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love this face wash. It is extremely gentle and non-drying, yet it deep cleans. I found that my skin was more balanced after continued use of this. Favorite face wash for summer time when my skin tends to become more oily.
Victoria P.
Gastonia, NC
Totally saw a change just after a few days of using Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash. My skin cleared up and even noticed that my make up stayed on longer.
Olivia C.
Franklin, TN
Just bought this earlier this week and I can see it is improving and balancing out my skin. I think this will be my new go to cleanser to control the oil on my face.
Jennifer L.
I have oil, acne prone skin. I bought this product hoping to help. The Cetaphil Wash cleans well. It lathers up very nicely. The nice is that is helps control oil without drying my skin. I would recommend this product.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.