BY CETAPHIL

Crystal G.
This face wash always leaves my skin feeling like a baby's bottom. Does not break me out as I have extremely sensitive skin and fixes any kind of break outs within a few days of use. I have also seen the redness and dark spots slowly disappearing.
Nicole B.
Port Carbon, PA
Terrible. It had an awful scent and dried my skin so much it itched. I had red patches and couldn't get my skin to feel less dry and tight no matter how much moisturizer I used. I purchased this at Wal mart one time and won't buy again. Definitely don't recommend this to anyone else.
Angela N.
Fort Smith
I love Cetaphil and know that it is recommended by physicians as a top cleanser. It is mild and works well. I really don't notice much difference in my skin with this compared to the regular Cetaphil formula, but that's ok since it's all good!
Brooke M.
My dermatologist recommended this to me years ago and I've been buying it ever since. Its inexpensive, available at most drugstores, and keeps my face clear and shine-free. I would recommend this to anyone, and have numerous times in the past.
Lauren C.
Reisterstown, MD
This is a nice foaming cleanser. It cleans my skin, but doesn't over dry it. It has helped my breakouts but has not completely stopped them. The only off putting thing is the smell. Some say it smells clean, but it's a little much for me.
Nicole M.
Palm Bay, FL
I use this foam wash every night before I go to bed and it cleans my face really good. It gets rid of all the oil and helps with acne too. I like it and will continue to use it.
Rachel S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product I use it with my skin is feeling oily and distribute the product evenly on your face so your face doesn't feel heavier oily nice and it doesn't dry out the skin
Jessica H.
Seattle, WA
This is the only face wash that I use. It's very gentle and it it is super effective. I've had really bad acne in the past and my dermatologist told me to use this - and it works way better than Clearasil or Proactiv or Clean and Clear.
Rachael N.
Lake City, MI
This facial cleanser was fairly gentle, but I have very sensitive skin and it irritated it. It tended to dry out my skin and my face would over compensate and create more oil.
Abigail S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This, let me tell you, is a blessing in a bottle! true, compared to other drugstore face washes it might be more pricey, but when you consider that this takes care of makeup removal its worth it! So gentle, leaves no residue, and leaves skin soft! Ii do suggest using this alongside oil control moisturizer if you have dryish skin.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.