BY CETAPHIL

Christa M.
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really sure how I feel about this product. after using it. i did not really feel like my face had been cleaned, but maybe its because it did not really dry out my skin like other cleanser do.
Mayaa G.
Mayaa G.
Palmdale, CA
THIS IS A MIRACLE IN A BOTTLE! I started using this everyday twice a day and it reduced my oily skin by like 95%! Be careful after like a month I only used it 3 to 4 days twice a week because it can get very drying but I Immediately saw results because my skin was super oily n now it's normal.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
I have used this product for years on and off. I love it during the summer for my combination skin is slightly more oily in the hotter weather. It definitely works well! I still experienced breakouts but the oil control side of the product worked wonders.
Rosina E.
Rosina E.
I would give this product 2 stars because I personally don't feel like this wash really gives my face a good clean. I think it needs to be more foaming to really deep clean your face.
Carly W.
Carly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoyed this stuff when I was using it. I definitely found that this face wash reduced my oil production. I also found it great to use on makeup brushes/beauty blenders because it was gentle yet foamy (it really cleaned everything well).
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin so although it is dry it does get very oily in the t zone. So i like this product because it controls my oily skin but doesn't completely dry out my dry skin
Lourdes M J.
Lourdes M J.
Los Angeles , Ca
I have very oily skin and this product gets my shine under control. Been using for over a year and it still makes me feel fearless and not like a shiny tin toy. Love the product.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
This face wash always leaves my skin feeling like a baby's bottom. Does not break me out as I have extremely sensitive skin and fixes any kind of break outs within a few days of use. I have also seen the redness and dark spots slowly disappearing.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for free along with a moisturizer from a target event. I was excited because I have oily skin but this didn't work well for me. It caused breakout and a lot of texture.
Heather P.
Heather P.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I have dry skin, and this cleanser does NOT make it worse! The moisturizer isn't greasy either
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.