BY CETAPHIL

Joy H.
Yakima, WA
My new favorite facial cleanser. Love love this stuff! It is a very light foam that gently cleanses and removes makeup. Doesn't dry me out like others. Recommended by my dermatologist. Pleasant fragrance.
Amanda B.
Westminster , CA
I LOVE this face wash! it helps control my oil1 i use it in the orning right before i do my makeup and i see how my oil isn't as bad throughout the day! definitely will keep buying!
Alexys M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this for a few months and while it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, I'm not sure it is actually helping keep my face from getting shiny throughout the day. If that's the only thing you're looking for in this cleanser, I would skip it and look for elsewhere.
Kaitlin D.
Bellmawr, NJ
I suffer from acne and this works great at controlling the oil, especially when used along with DermaControl moisturizer. My doctor had initially recommended it to me and I'm glad he did, I love it.
Dana B.
I've used this product everyday for over a year and my acne has cleared up!! It's a great value! Gentle on the skin. I bought mine at many different pharmacies. I recommend this product to all men and women who battle with acne
Emily K.
This is my holy grail face wash. If you have oily skin, DEFINITELY pick this up! It does not strip your skin of moisture, but helps control oil 100%. My skin stays matte all day thanks to this.
Lesley A.
Salyersville, Ky
I love this for my oily/acne skin. I also use the oil control moisturizer. It helps control my oil all day and the lotion has spf 30 so I don't need to wear any extra sunscreen when I'm outside.
Molly P.
Kemp, TX
THIS CLEARED MY ACNE!! So, I've had bad acne all through high school, and one of my family friends told me about this and it really worked! BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE SESITIVE OILY SKIN THAT HAS ACNE!
Nikki M.
I love this cleanser. I'm 43 and you'd think that I wouldn't have a problem work breakouts but I do. My skin is oily and this cleanser helps tremendously. I recommend it for anyone with oily skin.
Mack F.
This face wash definitely helps my breakouts. It is very light and gentle on the face. It almost feels like there's nothing on your face. I found mine at Walgreens but I've seen them many places.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.