BY CETAPHIL

Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
A++ product all around. This has a delicate fresh scent. A little goes a long way. My skin comes out super clean feeling, without feeling dried out or stripped. It does a fair job of keeping the oily parts of my combination skin matte under my makeup. My new favorite!
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
I have combo to oily skin, and though it said that it would control the oil, it just dried out my skin. Which was followed by my skin trying to rehydrate itself, and producing even more oil.
Diane H.
Diane H.
Highland, IN
This face wash is perfect for oily skin. In the winter when my skin dries out i usually can only use it several times per week so it does not over dry my skin. But in the summer i use it daily
Christine W.
Christine W.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cetaphil is a really great sensitive skin cleaner. I use this product in the shower and scrub it all over my body. It gets me clean and it doesn't dry out my skin after I dry off like some body washes do.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Chandler, AZ
I just switched to this at my dermatologists recommendation. It's a big change because it's not a lather face wash however I find it to be more effective! Two pumps of foam, quick massage over my face and rinse. Doesn't dry out my skin but controls oil perfectly!
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using and repurchasing this face wash for about six months now and I absolutely love it to death. It instantly makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and it keeps my skin matte (I typically have oily to excessively oily skin depending on the weather and time of month) all day. I recommend this todo many of my friends and they absolutely love it every time!
Erin R.
Erin R.
I wasn't sure how well this worked just starting out. But when I went on vacation without it, I noticed how oily my face had gotten. This really controls the oil but I would like to see more results.
Mika G.
Mika G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommend Cetaphil to me years ago and I've been using it ever since. I love how fresh it leaves my face feeling. I have VERY sensitive + oily skin so I tend break out easily. Using Cetaphil helps keep my face fresh/clean and minimizes my break outs.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Great product, my boyfriend actually recommended this to me because his dermatologist recommended it to him and I feel like this product has lived up to it's expectations and really controlled my oily skin skin as well as The constant blackheads that I get on my nose
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
I loved how gentle this face wash was considering its purpose! It never dried my skin out or made it feel right. It seemed to help with oil control a little. I love that this didn't irritate my skin, but I wish it would have helped with breakouts a little more!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.