BY CETAPHIL

Mayaa G.
Palmdale, CA
THIS IS A MIRACLE IN A BOTTLE! I started using this everyday twice a day and it reduced my oily skin by like 95%! Be careful after like a month I only used it 3 to 4 days twice a week because it can get very drying but I Immediately saw results because my skin was super oily n now it's normal.
Alexandra r.
Spring, TX
This was my first time buying this product, I was desperate at this point with my bad acne. it was very effective, within the first week my acne was clearing up and it didn't dry up my skin or leave it irritated. I will continue buying this product.
Rosina E.
I would give this product 2 stars because I personally don't feel like this wash really gives my face a good clean. I think it needs to be more foaming to really deep clean your face.
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
I have used this product for years on and off. I love it during the summer for my combination skin is slightly more oily in the hotter weather. It definitely works well! I still experienced breakouts but the oil control side of the product worked wonders.
Carly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoyed this stuff when I was using it. I definitely found that this face wash reduced my oil production. I also found it great to use on makeup brushes/beauty blenders because it was gentle yet foamy (it really cleaned everything well).
Emily R.
Bloomington, IN
Very gentle, and effective. ive been using this stuff for years. i have very sensitive acne prone skin and this does the trick bc it doesn't dry out my skin but it does help control the oil. doesn't leave the face feeling oily or sticky, just clean.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin so although it is dry it does get very oily in the t zone. So i like this product because it controls my oily skin but doesn't completely dry out my dry skin
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for free along with a moisturizer from a target event. I was excited because I have oily skin but this didn't work well for me. It caused breakout and a lot of texture.
Lourdes M J.
Los Angeles , Ca
I have very oily skin and this product gets my shine under control. Been using for over a year and it still makes me feel fearless and not like a shiny tin toy. Love the product.
Nicole B.
Port Carbon, PA
Terrible. It had an awful scent and dried my skin so much it itched. I had red patches and couldn't get my skin to feel less dry and tight no matter how much moisturizer I used. I purchased this at Wal mart one time and won't buy again. Definitely don't recommend this to anyone else.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.