BY CETAPHIL

Carla R.
La Mirada
I’ve used this years ago and when I had teenage acne. Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash helped in reducing the excessive oil buildup on my t-zone, which clears up your skin. I do wish it was a little less foamy so people believe there’s actual acne fighting ingredients in there and not just water.
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
I could tell right away using this product that it controlled the oil on my face throughout the day.  My face never has the dry feeling after using this product, does not irritate my skin, and is safe to use daily.  Compared to other products if you are having breakouts this is my go to product to control oil.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I have oily and sensitive skin so I purchased this face wash because it was dermatologist recommended. This foam wash is gentle on the skin and helps remove excess oil that can clog pores. The only thing I didn’t like about this face wash was that it doesn’t until any salicylic acid to help fight acne
Livy A.
This is perfect for my oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. It’s the only thing that doesn’t dry my face out, but controls oil and acne at the same time. I am so satisfied with this product and recommend it to others a lot. You can’t beat the quality or price and it works better than high end brands!
Sarah B.
New York
Love this product! Great for sensitive skin & acne. I have very very oily skin & this product has helped to keep the oil under control. Not too pricey & does the job.
Monica M.
It’s my go too to keep my acne clear. I don’t really see a difference in oil control but I can say that it is effective because it stops and prevents an outbreak. It’s super soft and gentle on the skin. Some times when ur getting closer to the end of the bottle the pump gets stuck.
Kimber B.
Greenwood, AR
Great cleanser for oily skin. Helps decrease oil production while still keeping skin moisturized. Non-irritating cleanser thar will not dry out the skin severely.
Chloe w.
I keep coming back to this face wash. Ever since my dermatologist recommended this to me years ago, I loved it. I bought this from amazon.com, and will soon be repurchasing. I am a repeat user of this face wash for years. I would recommend this to others with acne prone oily skin
Johara H.
Cleared out my pores, was gentle (and recommended by my dermatologist), helped clear out a case of contact dermatitis. It's definitely pricey for the drugstore, but is effective. Be aware it is drying. I now just use it once a week or so for maintenance as I have dry skin.
Kelly B.
Lakeland, FL
This is honestly probably one of my favorite face washes. The price is decent as a little goes a very long way. The smell on this is very fresh and it leaves your face feeling very refreshed. It definitely removes the oil and feels like it unclogs the pores while cleaning.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.