BY CETAPHIL

Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Evansville, WI
I Love this product . I have super sensitive skin and this has never made my face red, itchy, or irritated. It kept my skin non oily. I also used it with the Cetaphil moisturizer. It is a great product and I would recommend it it anyone. I will definitely be continuing to use this!
Monique H.
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA
If you have oily skin, then Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash should be on your bathroom counter. The Foam is so cooling and my skin feels clean but not stripped after using this product. It is so worth the money and I buy it all the time as I simply can't run out of it!
Leigh L.
Leigh L.
Brenham, TX
Love this foam! I have been using it for about 2 years, and can totally see a difference. I have super oily skin with huge pores. This face wash has made my skin less oily throughout the day. I use it at night before bed, then use the moisturizer from the same line in the morning.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Boca Raton, FL
I work under bright lights for about 12 hrs straight and somehow heh cause me to have very oily skin. This foam wash is a God sent Amazingness in a bottle! It not only keeps me from getting oily throughout my whole work shift it makes my face super soft and smell super great!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Works well for the first couple months but my skin gets used to the formula after awhile which was a disappointing factor. It did well at meeting expectations with reversion spots and keeping them at bay but during hormones it still had a struggle to fight through them.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Kingsland, GA
My skin is very sensitive and although it is oily dries out easily. This is product is very gentle and the cost is amazing. I am very happy with this product. I am a first time user of it and would definitely buy again and recommend to others who has similar skin types
Savvy R.
Savvy R.
Port Charlotte, FL
I love this cleanser very much, it helps a lot with my excessively oily sling. I bought this product at Publix. I believe that it is very gentle to the skin. It very well met my expectations for this product. I do not think that there is very much room for improvement.
Haley Z.
Haley Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly one of the best face washes I've ever used. The foam is super refreshing on your face and it was super effective. You can literally feel it cleaning your pores. I have super sensitive skin and it worked super well. Would defintely recommend to anyone.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite moisturizer!!! I use this with the cleansing bar. I used to have really dry patchy skin but it's so much better now! It doesn't have any smell that I've noticed and it is creamy and light on my skin. It doesn't feel like it clogs my pores either. Try it out!
Haeleigh S.
Haeleigh S.
Dayton, OH
My dermatologist recommended this make up remover for me around 2 years ago and it works wonders! It removes all of the makeup the first try and you don't have to use much at all! I use it every night before bed and it has really improved the conditions of my skin!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.