BY CETAPHIL

Hannah G.
Panora, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great face wash for a great price. I tried using this face wash in conjunction with my normal face routine to try to rid of my remaining acne. It left my skin feeling moisturized and kept my acne under control. I will likely buy again in the future.
Jen C.
Battle Ground, WA
Love this! Both my teenage son and teenage daughter use this for their acne. So far it works better than any other product we have tried! (And we have tried a lot!)!! We have been using this product for two years now and are still very happy with it!
I am in love with this product! It totally helps with my oil control since my skin is oil to acne prone skin. So gentle with my skin and no strong, chemically smell too. The price is decent for this product. I always tell my friends about this wash.
Alex C.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist prescribed this for my acne problem along with some acne medication. Unfortunately, it didn't help much. Instead it dried out my skin to the point it hurt. My face was all patchy, red, and blotchy. I stopped using this immediately.
Melissa L.
Las Vegas, NV
Loved that is was a foam wash but this did not help my skin. I was having acne issues about a year ago and noticed my face become extremely oily, I decided to try this but saw zero results. Acne was still there and my face was still very oily.
Hannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! My boyfriend used it once and saw a dramatic difference in his acne the day after! We were in shock! It's very affordable and woks great!! I would definitely recommend and the pump is very hygienic so great packaging!!
Shanise H.
Conway, AR
I'm a very oil person! I spent the extra money thinking this would help. NOOOO! I bought this and the moisturizer and mid day I was an OIL BUCKET. I hate that I bought this. I wouldn't recommend this to a person who is extremely oily.
Caitlin M.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash is refreshing, cleansing, and not overly drying. I have used this face wash multiple times and I keep returning to it. Two different dermatologists recommended it to me. It's gentle and I would definitely buy it again!
Dana B.
I've used this product everyday for over a year and my acne has cleared up!! It's a great value! Gentle on the skin. I bought mine at many different pharmacies. I recommend this product to all men and women who battle with acne
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
This face wash is light and foamy of course. It does the job of getting the rest of my makeup of without trouble. Pleasant scent even though their is not much of one. Controls my oil pretty well and is very gentle in the skin.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.