BY CETAPHIL

Marie V.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love this face wash. It is extremely gentle and non-drying, yet it deep cleans. I found that my skin was more balanced after continued use of this. Favorite face wash for summer time when my skin tends to become more oily.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
This face wash is light and foamy of course. It does the job of getting the rest of my makeup of without trouble. Pleasant scent even though their is not much of one. Controls my oil pretty well and is very gentle in the skin.
Jennifer L.
I have oil, acne prone skin. I bought this product hoping to help. The Cetaphil Wash cleans well. It lathers up very nicely. The nice is that is helps control oil without drying my skin. I would recommend this product.
Rachel W.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite face wash so far!!! It has helped a lot with my oily skin and it makes my face feel very clean. It is gently on my face, which says a lot because I have sensitive skin. I totally recommend this product
Tanya G.
Been using this for years now and its so amazing .. I have had an acne problem and this helped me out alooot with it... And now that my acne is gone i still use it.. Its senstive on my skin and helps it look its best..
Olivia C.
FRANKLIN, TN
Just bought this earlier this week and I can see it is improving and balancing out my skin. I think this will be my new go to cleanser to control the oil on my face.
Jordan  P.
It really cleans your skin and makes it soft afterwards. But using this twice daily and with moisturizer, it still made my face have dry patches + more oil. (I never have dry patches). It's very drying. And I have extremely oily skin.
Lauren L.
I noticed that this product does work and does a good job. But it causes your skin to become dry and flakey. I used this everyday and then every other day and then once a week and I still noticed my skin becoming dry
Macy S.
I credit this product from clearing up my acne and helping it remain acne free. It keeps the oil off my face and is not harsh. I use it about 2x daily and one bottle lasts me about 3 months. It is worth the extra cost.
Olivia W.
Lake Charles, LA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It has completely cleared my skin after just two washes and controls my oily skin. I recommend this to anyone with oily or combination skin because it controls oil, but doesn't dry out your skin.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.