BY CETAPHIL

Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Valdese, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dries out my skin. I have very oily skin and it just makes my skin patchy/dry. I like the regular face wash better.
Micaela P.
Micaela P.
I didn't really like this product because I have extremely oily skin, I gave it a try for a month but I noticed no difference in my skin. Everyone's skin is different though so it might work better for you.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
THIS CLEARED UP THE CYSTIC ACNE CAUSED BY BIOTIN. I WENT TO EVERY DOCTOR AND TOOK ALL TYPES OF MEDS, CREAMS, & GELS. NOTHING WORKED😞AS SOON AS I STARTED USING THIS, I SAW RESULTS THE NEXT DAY. I WAS AMAZED!!!! I SWEAR BY THIS AND THE MOISTURIZER!!!!! 5 STARS⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!!!
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una espuma limpiadora, no es jabonosa, me deja la piel suave aunque soy de piel mixta me deja la piel algo tensa, pero al ratito pasa el efecto. muy buena me encanta limpia muy bien mi rostro
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Barrington, NJ
I do like how this cleanses my face. With many other cleansers, my skin burns and becomes way too dry. But this cleanser works very well at cleaning out my pores, and I've noticed my skin is softer too. It also smells great!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was recommended by my dermatologist. After turning 28 my hormones changed and I couldn't get my skin under control. This product completely changed my skin back to a state I like again
Leah T.
Leah T.
Bridgewater, MA
I've been using this cleanser for over a year now and it's definitely the best I've ever used. I have very sensitive skin that is very oily and breaks out, but also can be very dry and irritated. This foam wash lasts forever because you only need about half a pump, and leaves your face feeling clean without over drying.
Erin R.
Erin R.
I wasn't sure how well this worked just starting out. But when I went on vacation without it, I noticed how oily my face had gotten. This really controls the oil but I would like to see more results.
Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
A++ product all around. This has a delicate fresh scent. A little goes a long way. My skin comes out super clean feeling, without feeling dried out or stripped. It does a fair job of keeping the oily parts of my combination skin matte under my makeup. My new favorite!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Chandler, AZ
I just switched to this at my dermatologists recommendation. It's a big change because it's not a lather face wash however I find it to be more effective! Two pumps of foam, quick massage over my face and rinse. Doesn't dry out my skin but controls oil perfectly!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.