BY CETAPHIL

Julie Q.
Julie Q.
Newport News, VA
This cured my acne! I've been using this cleaner and the oil control moisturizer exclusively for about 4 years. I have extremely oily and acne prone skin and this is the only product that has ever worked for me!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Circle Pines, MN
I really enjoy this stuff, i mix it in with my everyday facial wash to help control my oil throught the day or night. I'm not the biggest fan of using this product alone. And although it is good for controlling your oil, i still find it leaves your skin a bit shiny, as if your face is too clean
Leah M.
Leah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I always wake up terribly oily. My mom bought this for me and when I tried it at night, I woke up with literally ZERO oil on my face. I don't know what's in this or how it works but it's a damn miracle worker.
Khanhthy L.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
I like how this is foamy and not as hard to scrub in. The foam works as an even cleanser, and also not too sticky so that it is dropping or hard to work with. I love this cleanser for when I'm in a rush, or in the morning where I'm not going to go the whole nine yards for a face routine.
Briana K.
Briana K.
Mc Donald, TN
Love this face wash. A friend gave this to me as present and i fell in love with it immediately. It cleans my face throughly and helps prevent break outs, clears up break outs pretty face, doesn't dry my face out, and does well presently oil throughout the day. LOVE this product! :)
Lacey T.
Lacey T.
Oxford, MS
I was recommended this by my doctor for acne and I am IN LOVE. The smell isn't "amazing", but the product is SO GOOD and works to combat dry skin and acne it makes the smell irrelevant. Love this so much.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product. my face feels instantly clean as soon as i wash it and the foam makes it easier to rub into you're face, i recommend to an exfoliating brush at night because it isn't harsh at all but you kind miss that deep clean feeling when you just use your hands
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super oily skin in the summer time and thought this would clear it up. Well...it honestly worked too well. It caused my skin to crack and flake up because it sucked all the moisture out of my skin.
Naedelene R.
Naedelene R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally do not see the difference with this face wash concerning my oily face. I have been using it for over a month now. I still will use it to see though. It tends to burn my eyes sometimes too.
Cecelia S.
Cecelia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this cleanser as a sample from my dermatologist. I only used it for a few weeks but it did nothing for oil control, and I think it may have been the cause of small clogged pores on my face. However, I did like the Cetaphil oil control moisturizer from this line, it's a good, simple sunscreen.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.