BY CETAPHIL

Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Cleans well without making my face feel stripped of anything. It leaves me shine-free for the entire day, but doesn't over dry it. I like the foam too as it feels lightweight.
Denise R.
Warren, RI
I like Cetaphil's DermaControl Oil Control Face Wash. I have a friend who's a dermatologist and he recommended it to me. It works well and is not too harsh on my sensitive skin. I continue to use it and would recommend it to others.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This wash is really great. It helps keep me less oily throughout the day, and it's not harsh or super drying. Recently I've noticed my neck getting greasy during the day, but this wash (and the moisturizer) really helps control that.
Melissa C.
I used this with a invigorating brush and it works amazing. I love the way it makes my skin feel. Also using with other Cetaphil products is great especially the lotion!
Hannah D.
This stuff is awesome! My boyfriend used it once and saw a dramatic difference in his acne the day after! We were in shock! It's very affordable and woks great!! I would definitely recommend and the pump is very hygienic so great packaging!!
Jenny D.
Mesquite, TX
Love, love, love this face wash. It is great for controlling oil. AND this gentle face wash is a beast at cutting through caked on makeup. This product deserves 10 stars!
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
This face wash is light and foamy of course. It does the job of getting the rest of my makeup of without trouble. Pleasant scent even though their is not much of one. Controls my oil pretty well and is very gentle in the skin.
Victoria P.
Gastonia, NC
Totally saw a change just after a few days of using Cetaphil Derma Control Oil Control Foam Wash. My skin cleared up and even noticed that my make up stayed on longer.
Marie V.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love this face wash. It is extremely gentle and non-drying, yet it deep cleans. I found that my skin was more balanced after continued use of this. Favorite face wash for summer time when my skin tends to become more oily.
Rachel W.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite face wash so far!!! It has helped a lot with my oily skin and it makes my face feel very clean. It is gently on my face, which says a lot because I have sensitive skin. I totally recommend this product
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.