BY CETAPHIL

Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Gettysburg, PA
I use this in the shower every morning. I love the way it cleans my face without irritating it or drying it out. My makeup applies really nicely after using it. I don't see a huge huge difference in the oiliness of my skin, but enough that I notice a difference when I use it. I'll definitely keep repurchasing.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin and this product works great. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has really oily skin.
Ashlin S.
Ashlin S.
Redding, CA
I love this for my sensitive, acne prone skin. I have been using this for a year now and it keeps my skin clear without being harsh on my skin. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin like other oil control washes have. I also love the fact that it foams because it makes it easier to distribute it evenly on my face.
Katlyn N.
Katlyn N.
Little Valley, NY
Favorite face wash ever. Since I've tried this I will never purchase a different product. I wash my make up off then I use this to clean the rest of my face and it does a great job at controlling and preventing my acne
Sweetpearls
Sweetpearls
Just started using this foam wash a couple months ago (my doctor recommended it) & it works GREAT for my oily skin. It has a very thin, watery texture, which takes getting used to - but it IS working. I use 1-2 pumps of it, twice a day. Hasn't dried me out yet

Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Englewood, CO
I really disliked this product. Purchased during the summer because i read great reviews on how it controlled oil well. I also bought the matching moisturizer which i also hated. Did nothing for oil control as well as had a weird baby shampoo scent. Two big thumbs down but everyones skin is different.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Waianae, HI
Oh my gosh! Just like my moisturizer, this cetaphi dermacontrol oil control foam wash is a life saving product. Eversince i switshed to cetaphil products, my life really changed. I love this so much! It os so amazing!
Jeni L.
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally tried this from a few samples from my derm appointment. My skin fluctuates from combo to sensitive. This wash felt very clean but not to the point of making your fave feel tight. I liked how fresh it felt and it didn't dry my skin out. I am going to purchase a full size in the future.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Came across this at the drugstore and decided to pick it up since I like the Cetaphil lotion. Used it a few times before heading off to bed and liked it. It's oil control foam but what I look for is that it doesn't completely feel like it dried out your skin and this didn't do that, so major pro :)
Julie Q.
Julie Q.
Newport News, VA
This cured my acne! I've been using this cleaner and the oil control moisturizer exclusively for about 4 years. I have extremely oily and acne prone skin and this is the only product that has ever worked for me!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.