BY CETAPHIL

Cecelia S.
I used this cleanser as a sample from my dermatologist. I only used it for a few weeks but it did nothing for oil control, and I think it may have been the cause of small clogged pores on my face. However, I did like the Cetaphil oil control moisturizer from this line, it's a good, simple sunscreen.
Jessica L.
Newfane, NY
This wash does remove makeup and daily oil but it didn't do much for me in preventing new oil from appearing. Although my face was clean it didn't leave that smooth refreshed clean feeling on my face.
Lydia T.
Covina, CA
I have extremely greasy skin and for years I have used OXY Benzoyl Peroxide face wash and I was extremely excited when I found this product because I had been looking for less abrasive face wash. Only to find that this new face wash left my face like an oil slick! Did nothing whatsoever for oil control or washing in general. I broke out do to the constant oil spill on my face.
Emily S.
Troy, MI
This product was recommended by my dermatologist. After turning 28 my hormones changed and I couldn't get my skin under control. This product completely changed my skin back to a state I like again
Elizabeth H.
I use this every morning and every night. I have acne and this has helped a lot! I also take medicine and use topical creams that dry out my skin and leave it really sensitive if I use a harsh face wash, so I was sooo pleased when my dermatologist recommended this one.
Latasha P.
THIS CLEARED UP THE CYSTIC ACNE CAUSED BY BIOTIN. I WENT TO EVERY DOCTOR AND TOOK ALL TYPES OF MEDS, CREAMS, & GELS. NOTHING WORKED😞AS SOON AS I STARTED USING THIS, I SAW RESULTS THE NEXT DAY. I WAS AMAZED!!!! I SWEAR BY THIS AND THE MOISTURIZER!!!!! 5 STARS⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!!!
Sarah B.
Barrington, NJ
I do like how this cleanses my face. With many other cleansers, my skin burns and becomes way too dry. But this cleanser works very well at cleaning out my pores, and I've noticed my skin is softer too. It also smells great!
Micaela P.
I didn't really like this product because I have extremely oily skin, I gave it a try for a month but I noticed no difference in my skin. Everyone's skin is different though so it might work better for you.
Leah T.
Bridgewater, MA
I've been using this cleanser for over a year now and it's definitely the best I've ever used. I have very sensitive skin that is very oily and breaks out, but also can be very dry and irritated. This foam wash lasts forever because you only need about half a pump, and leaves your face feeling clean without over drying.
Berenice M.
Medley, FL
Es una espuma limpiadora, no es jabonosa, me deja la piel suave aunque soy de piel mixta me deja la piel algo tensa, pero al ratito pasa el efecto. muy buena me encanta limpia muy bien mi rostro
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.