BY CETAPHIL

Rosina E.
I would give this product 2 stars because I personally don't feel like this wash really gives my face a good clean. I think it needs to be more foaming to really deep clean your face.
Emily R.
Bloomington, IN
Very gentle, and effective. ive been using this stuff for years. i have very sensitive acne prone skin and this does the trick bc it doesn't dry out my skin but it does help control the oil. doesn't leave the face feeling oily or sticky, just clean.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
I have combination skin so although it is dry it does get very oily in the t zone. So i like this product because it controls my oily skin but doesn't completely dry out my dry skin
Carly W.
Really enjoyed this stuff when I was using it. I definitely found that this face wash reduced my oil production. I also found it great to use on makeup brushes/beauty blenders because it was gentle yet foamy (it really cleaned everything well).
Nichole D.
Tampa, FL
I so love this product! It's one of the best face washes I have ever used! My face feels so clean and it controls my acne. I also use the moisturizer that goes with the space Roche
Samantha W.
Beaver Falls, PA
Great product. Used by myself and my teens to control acne breakouts. The foam is light and clean feeling. Doesn't burn or sting. Slight scent to the product but it's clean scented.
Kristin D.
Raleigh, NC
I love this face wash. It was recommended by my dermatologist, which is great and to me just proves how well it works. I was having really bad breakouts for several months, but since I've been using this wash I no longer get those breakouts. Love it!!
Crystal G.
This face wash always leaves my skin feeling like a baby's bottom. Does not break me out as I have extremely sensitive skin and fixes any kind of break outs within a few days of use. I have also seen the redness and dark spots slowly disappearing.
Lourdes M J.
Los Angeles , Ca
I have very oily skin and this product gets my shine under control. Been using for over a year and it still makes me feel fearless and not like a shiny tin toy. Love the product.
Nicole B.
Port Carbon, PA
Terrible. It had an awful scent and dried my skin so much it itched. I had red patches and couldn't get my skin to feel less dry and tight no matter how much moisturizer I used. I purchased this at Wal mart one time and won't buy again. Definitely don't recommend this to anyone else.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.