BY CETAPHIL

Leah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I always wake up terribly oily. My mom bought this for me and when I tried it at night, I woke up with literally ZERO oil on my face. I don't know what's in this or how it works but it's a damn miracle worker.
Briana K.
Mc Donald, TN
Love this face wash. A friend gave this to me as present and i fell in love with it immediately. It cleans my face throughly and helps prevent break outs, clears up break outs pretty face, doesn't dry my face out, and does well presently oil throughout the day. LOVE this product! :)
Angelica V.
This is my favorite face wash to use. It doesn't irritate my skin and it actually helps keep the oils at bay. Even though I use use fancy face creams and serums, I still keep this as part of my regimen. I have repurchased this several times now. It's what my daughter uses daily now too.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
I like how this is foamy and not as hard to scrub in. The foam works as an even cleanser, and also not too sticky so that it is dropping or hard to work with. I love this cleanser for when I'm in a rush, or in the morning where I'm not going to go the whole nine yards for a face routine.
Mikayla T.
Petoskey, MI
I've been faithfully standing by this cleanser for the past 4 years. And I have successfully gotten my girlfriends hooked on it too! It's gentle on my skin, makes it feel good after washing it. Keeps my skin soft and smooth. And most importantly it helps keep my acne under control!
Shelby G.
I have super oily skin in the summer time and thought this would clear it up. Well...it honestly worked too well. It caused my skin to crack and flake up because it sucked all the moisture out of my skin.
Audrey C.
Love love love this product. my face feels instantly clean as soon as i wash it and the foam makes it easier to rub into you're face, i recommend to an exfoliating brush at night because it isn't harsh at all but you kind miss that deep clean feeling when you just use your hands
Lacey T.
Oxford, MS
I was recommended this by my doctor for acne and I am IN LOVE. The smell isn't "amazing", but the product is SO GOOD and works to combat dry skin and acne it makes the smell irrelevant. Love this so much.
Cecelia S.
I used this cleanser as a sample from my dermatologist. I only used it for a few weeks but it did nothing for oil control, and I think it may have been the cause of small clogged pores on my face. However, I did like the Cetaphil oil control moisturizer from this line, it's a good, simple sunscreen.
Jessica L.
Newfane, NY
This wash does remove makeup and daily oil but it didn't do much for me in preventing new oil from appearing. Although my face was clean it didn't leave that smooth refreshed clean feeling on my face.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.