BY CETAPHIL

Heather M.
Campbell, CA
I use this wash every morning during my shower routine. I really like it! I've been using it for about 2 years now and it seems to have really helped clear up my skin and keep it less oily than normal. It also is nice because it has just the right amount of exfoliation in it-- not too harsh for the skin.
Lydia T.
Englewood, CO
I really disliked this product. Purchased during the summer because i read great reviews on how it controlled oil well. I also bought the matching moisturizer which i also hated. Did nothing for oil control as well as had a weird baby shampoo scent. Two big thumbs down but everyones skin is different.
Leslie A.
Waianae, HI
Oh my gosh! Just like my moisturizer, this cetaphi dermacontrol oil control foam wash is a life saving product. Eversince i switshed to cetaphil products, my life really changed. I love this so much! It os so amazing!
Marisa V.
Buena Park, CA
I have VERY oily skin and I just started using this about a month ago. Even after the first use I could tell my skin was a lot less oily than usual! I usually use this in the morning when I shower and it's amazing!
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ
I originally tried this from a few samples from my derm appointment. My skin fluctuates from combo to sensitive. This wash felt very clean but not to the point of making your fave feel tight. I liked how fresh it felt and it didn't dry my skin out. I am going to purchase a full size in the future.
Julie Q.
Newport News, VA
This cured my acne! I've been using this cleaner and the oil control moisturizer exclusively for about 4 years. I have extremely oily and acne prone skin and this is the only product that has ever worked for me!
Mayra C.
Came across this at the drugstore and decided to pick it up since I like the Cetaphil lotion. Used it a few times before heading off to bed and liked it. It's oil control foam but what I look for is that it doesn't completely feel like it dried out your skin and this didn't do that, so major pro :)
Miranda W.
Circle Pines, MN
I really enjoy this stuff, i mix it in with my everyday facial wash to help control my oil throught the day or night. I'm not the biggest fan of using this product alone. And although it is good for controlling your oil, i still find it leaves your skin a bit shiny, as if your face is too clean
Leah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I always wake up terribly oily. My mom bought this for me and when I tried it at night, I woke up with literally ZERO oil on my face. I don't know what's in this or how it works but it's a damn miracle worker.
Gabii S.
I really only use this for when I forget to wash my face at night and wake up with an oily face. It cleanses very well and leaves my face feeling fresh. Takes away the oil from my face but doesn't leave it dry
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.