BY CETAPHIL

Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Aberdeen, WA
I've been using this for about a year now. Before it was hard to come by a face wash that didn't make my skin breakout or left dry. This is perfect, I use it every night after taking my makeup off and it leaves my skin smooth, and not oily.
Stef A.
Stef A.
Springfield
This product really helps control my oily skin. It doesnt dry it out after use either. I use this on a daily basis andnmy skin is soft and not greasy
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I use this face wash every day, it keeps my skin so clean and helps immensely with acne. Since I started using this, my skin has gotten much less oily and acne prone. The scent is very calming as well. It is a great gentle, every day foam wash.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product! It's very foaming like it says. Smells good and it's good for oily skin! Not the best but does the job fairly well.
Connie L.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Possibly the most useless face wash. Okay maybe that's a little harsh. It just did nothing to control the oils on my face which was why it was so disappointing. But it took off my makeup and I felt pretty nice afterwards but my oil kept on coming.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this cleanser for the past couple months, is okay but not anything special. Very gentle, would be great for sensitive skin. Not helping my acne at all.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser so much. I have extremely oily skin and it leaves it feeling so nice and dry (but like, a good dry.) and it keeps it that way for quite a while on its own. A very good cleanser for people with problematic skin like mine
Staci C.
Staci C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love it! This is a great face cleanser that takes off makeup and the dirt and oil left behind without drying out at all. It also seems to lessen oil production. At first I didn't like the smell but now I love how fresh and clean it smells. The best part about the foam is that you really only need one pump for a substantial amount.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Fort Myers, FL
Absolutely love this face wash! Simple and inexpensive. This gets my face oil free and doesn't dry it out like a lot of other cleansers. My breakouts have completely diminished since I've incorporated this cleanser into my routine. Love it!!
P K.
P K.
Honolulu, HI
Love Cetaphils DermaControl Oil Cleanser. I have used so any cleansers in the past and this is one of the best that helped me with my acne prone and oily skin. Soft and light. No residue left after washing, leaving me feeling refreshed.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.