BY CETAPHIL

Renae R.
Duncanville, TX
Love this product! Controls shine all day. Little bit pricey, but worth it. Love how it looks in the cute bottle with a sprout. It's gentle and doesn't leave my face dry and tight. My daughter had real bad acne, but it's slowly going away with every wash.
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
I have used this product for years on and off. I love it during the summer for my combination skin is slightly more oily in the hotter weather. It definitely works well! I still experienced breakouts but the oil control side of the product worked wonders.
Jessica J.
Fort Smith, AR
This is the best product I have ever used. Once I used it on my face later that day the breakouts were already going away. Keeps the oils under control and doesn't cause anymore breakout just gets rid of and prevents them. I recommend this product to anyone who has trouble with most face washes.
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl
My face tends to be super oily, I've tried almost everything there is out there for oily skin and nothing has helped. I picked this up one day and it actually helps, it's the only thing I've found that reduces the oil on my face without over drying it.
Mayaa G.
Palmdale, CA
THIS IS A MIRACLE IN A BOTTLE! I started using this everyday twice a day and it reduced my oily skin by like 95%! Be careful after like a month I only used it 3 to 4 days twice a week because it can get very drying but I Immediately saw results because my skin was super oily n now it's normal.
Rosina E.
I would give this product 2 stars because I personally don't feel like this wash really gives my face a good clean. I think it needs to be more foaming to really deep clean your face.
Alexandra r.
Spring, TX
This was my first time buying this product, I was desperate at this point with my bad acne. it was very effective, within the first week my acne was clearing up and it didn't dry up my skin or leave it irritated. I will continue buying this product.
Samantha W.
Beaver Falls, PA
Great product. Used by myself and my teens to control acne breakouts. The foam is light and clean feeling. Doesn't burn or sting. Slight scent to the product but it's clean scented.
Kristin D.
Raleigh, NC
I love this face wash. It was recommended by my dermatologist, which is great and to me just proves how well it works. I was having really bad breakouts for several months, but since I've been using this wash I no longer get those breakouts. Love it!!
Carly W.
Really enjoyed this stuff when I was using it. I definitely found that this face wash reduced my oil production. I also found it great to use on makeup brushes/beauty blenders because it was gentle yet foamy (it really cleaned everything well).
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.