BY CETAPHIL

Vivianpeace W.
Vivianpeace W.
Grand Blanc, MI
When I first started using this it was great and it might have been because it was in the summer but now it is winter and I live where it gets very cold. My skin is extremely dry so I have stopped using this cleaner everyday. It leaves my skin so dry that when I do moisturize my face it burns.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Branchland, WV
I just started using this product about two weeks ago. I struggle everyday with oily skin. This has helped my face so much with oil control. I also pair it with the moisturizer.
Kaila B.
Kaila B.
This wash is really good for just getting a nice clean face, though I didn't notice much improvement with acne when using this product.
Alina V.
Alina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for my son who was having some serious breakouts.. this worked great. Cleared up his breakouts with out over drying his skin or irritation
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a charm every single night! My skin usually gets used to face washes and then they begin to not work but this one works everynight and even takes left over makeup off that my makeup wipe missed. I don't know if it controls oil because i usually put a thick mousterizer on after
Alise M.
Alise M.
Utica, MI
I started using this about 5 months ago and I absolutely love it. I get a few pimples every now and then but nothing major and this face wash is perfect because it doesn't dry out my skin at all! I usually use it at night before I go to bed and wake up with my skin feeling fresh!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like things about this product like it is light weight and dispenses nicely I wish I could say after trying it for over 3 months I could say I felt some great improvement or difference in my skin. It product does feel clean ,smell good and I am sure helps many others but it does not want to help me I much as I had wished. I still have oily combination skin daily and serve dry patches some places.
Mere S.
Mere S.
Loved using this because it didn't leave an oily residue after cleansing & I was able to keep my oily skin at bay at a very maintainable level. My skin also didn't dry out, especially now during winter & there has been a noticeable brightness to it for lack of a better word.
Jada T.
Jada T.
This is for people who have very sensitive skin and do not have acne/dry spots/whatever. This is VERY mild, so if you need to clear something up, this is not the cleanser for you. BUT if you just want something gentle to wash off makeup/oil this is a good cleanser.
Ellery M.
Ellery M.
Milwaukee, WI
I switched to this cleanser after using a different Clearasil product for years. This was recommended as a great facial cleanser for oily skin and I couldn't agree more! I use this every morning and just a little bit leaves my face feeling fresh and oil free.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.