BY CETAPHIL

Lauren B.
I use this face wash every day, it keeps my skin so clean and helps immensely with acne. Since I started using this, my skin has gotten much less oily and acne prone. The scent is very calming as well. It is a great gentle, every day foam wash.
Staci C.
I absolutely love it! This is a great face cleanser that takes off makeup and the dirt and oil left behind without drying out at all. It also seems to lessen oil production. At first I didn't like the smell but now I love how fresh and clean it smells. The best part about the foam is that you really only need one pump for a substantial amount.
Imani E.
Novi, MI
I have oily acne prone skin. I often get black heads and one trip to the dermatologists and she gave me this as a sample. The product really does clean and tighten your pores but one major complaint I have is IT IS DRYING. you really need to invest in a good moisturizer to use this but other than that if you're looking for a good cleanser that you can feel and see the results this is a major plus
Alondra S.
Perryton, TX
I broke out a lot awhile back and nothing was working. I finally decided to go to a dermatologist and he recommended this product. I have really oily but dry in some spots skin. it's frustrating but since using this, I have noticed a decline in my acne and my face isn't oily as much.
Shelly P.
Edgewood, NM
I purchased this during a time of continuous break outs, and blemishes- This cleanser make my skin irritated, and my skin started to flake and also produce more oil than normal. I felt it was too stripping, and discontinued use after 2 weeks-
Laura S.
Rochester, NY
This literally made my skin raw. The dermatologist recommended it for my acne-prone, extremely oily skin. I used this during the winter and maybe that's why, but my skin was extremely red and raw and I've never experienced anything like it.
Kaitlin B.
Fort Myers, FL
Absolutely love this face wash! Simple and inexpensive. This gets my face oil free and doesn't dry it out like a lot of other cleansers. My breakouts have completely diminished since I've incorporated this cleanser into my routine. Love it!!
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
I love this cleanser so much. I have extremely oily skin and it leaves it feeling so nice and dry (but like, a good dry.) and it keeps it that way for quite a while on its own. A very good cleanser for people with problematic skin like mine
P K.
Honolulu, HI
Love Cetaphils DermaControl Oil Cleanser. I have used so any cleansers in the past and this is one of the best that helped me with my acne prone and oily skin. Soft and light. No residue left after washing, leaving me feeling refreshed.
Alyssa M.
Pentwater, MI
I finally found a face wash that doesn't dry out my skin. I have combination skin but I wake up in the morning oily and this takes care of that! It's an easy to use pump and you don't need much product so it lasts a very long time. I used this while I was pregnant and it was very nice to me skin. I will continue to use this!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.