BY CETAPHIL

Christine W.
Fresno, CA
Cetaphil is a really great sensitive skin cleaner. I use this product in the shower and scrub it all over my body. It gets me clean and it doesn't dry out my skin after I dry off like some body washes do.
Micaela P.
I didn't really like this product because I have extremely oily skin, I gave it a try for a month but I noticed no difference in my skin. Everyone's skin is different though so it might work better for you.
Latasha P.
THIS CLEARED UP THE CYSTIC ACNE CAUSED BY BIOTIN. I WENT TO EVERY DOCTOR AND TOOK ALL TYPES OF MEDS, CREAMS, & GELS. NOTHING WORKED😞AS SOON AS I STARTED USING THIS, I SAW RESULTS THE NEXT DAY. I WAS AMAZED!!!! I SWEAR BY THIS AND THE MOISTURIZER!!!!! 5 STARS⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!!!
Leah T.
Bridgewater, MA
I've been using this cleanser for over a year now and it's definitely the best I've ever used. I have very sensitive skin that is very oily and breaks out, but also can be very dry and irritated. This foam wash lasts forever because you only need about half a pump, and leaves your face feeling clean without over drying.
Cynthia V.
Great product, my boyfriend actually recommended this to me because his dermatologist recommended it to him and I feel like this product has lived up to it's expectations and really controlled my oily skin skin as well as The constant blackheads that I get on my nose
Rachel K.
Chandler, AZ
I just switched to this at my dermatologists recommendation. It's a big change because it's not a lather face wash however I find it to be more effective! Two pumps of foam, quick massage over my face and rinse. Doesn't dry out my skin but controls oil perfectly!
Mikayla C.
Montvale, VA
This is the best yet face stuff I have used! This maintains my face so well! I was breaking out then I got this and it's helped so much ! Perfect ovbiously for oily skin! I highly recommend this product! When I bought this it came with a little sample size moisturizer :) it was neat I've been using it too! :)
Katelyn D.
I have combo to oily skin, and though it said that it would control the oil, it just dried out my skin. Which was followed by my skin trying to rehydrate itself, and producing even more oil.
Maddie M.
Edmond, OK
I have been using and repurchasing this face wash for about six months now and I absolutely love it to death. It instantly makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and it keeps my skin matte (I typically have oily to excessively oily skin depending on the weather and time of month) all day. I recommend this todo many of my friends and they absolutely love it every time!
Rhonda H.
Fort Mill, SC
A++ product all around. This has a delicate fresh scent. A little goes a long way. My skin comes out super clean feeling, without feeling dried out or stripped. It does a fair job of keeping the oily parts of my combination skin matte under my makeup. My new favorite!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.