BY CETAPHIL

Hannah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this as a gentle daily wash. I normally use this face wash after I have used a mask or scrub to exfoliate my face. I feel like it really does absorb all the excess oil and other impurities. Definitely recommend to all the oilys out there like me!
Jaryselle R.
Lakeland, FL
I used to try different cleansers for my face but I was either left with a dry n tight feeling so I was recommended this cleanser for my oily skin and love the gentle way it cleanses my face and how I feel afterwards. great product
Jazmin-Jean F.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Really helps with oily skin. I wear makeup everyday and this wash doesn't give me that nice clean feeling that I get with other washes. Need to use a lot of pumps of this wash to feel like I actually got a lot of my makeup off. That problem is only for people who wear makeup everyday. but for a nice clean for those who have oily skin, this does the job well.
Mindy S.
Poughkeepsie
I've been using this for a few weeks and really like the results. It keeps my face oil free, and my acne has been diminished. This is my first time using this product, but I may repurchase. It was a little pricey, but not too bad compared to other brands.
Tracie L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the only cleanser that I use. I have combination skin, that is very sensitive. My t-zone is oily, and my cheeks are dry. I'm able to use this all over my face, including my eye area. An added bonus is that it's great for make-up removal as well.
Melissa M.
Islesford, ME
I love this face wash! I use it every single morning and it just does a great job at cleansing my face and getting any grease and dirt off of it. And it's super foamy which is great because it is so easy to use over a sink and not get it everywhere
Tamya T.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product foams. It clears my skin of any dirt and makeup from my day. I am always oil free after using this product. It lasts me a long time, and I will repurchase. It does sometimes dry my skin out, but nothing that my moisturizer can't fix.
Courtney D.
Aberdeen, WA
I've been using this for about a year now. Before it was hard to come by a face wash that didn't make my skin breakout or left dry. This is perfect, I use it every night after taking my makeup off and it leaves my skin smooth, and not oily.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Possibly the most useless face wash. Okay maybe that's a little harsh. It just did nothing to control the oils on my face which was why it was so disappointing. But it took off my makeup and I felt pretty nice afterwards but my oil kept on coming.
Lauren B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this face wash every day, it keeps my skin so clean and helps immensely with acne. Since I started using this, my skin has gotten much less oily and acne prone. The scent is very calming as well. It is a great gentle, every day foam wash.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.