BY CETAPHIL

Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Boca Raton, FL
I suffer from hormonal acne. My dermatologist recommended this face wash to supplement my acne skin care routine. It is pricey, but it works very well at controlling oil. It is not too drying either. The smell is light and not offensive. I usually find it on sale at Target. Very good product and does what it is intended to do.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Great for oily skin. For me use of this product is maybe once every two weeks. Easy to use, purchased at Walmart, dermatologist approved, inexpensive.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combo skin and this dries out my skin soooo badly. Unless you have really really oily skin, I'd be careful about using this for sure.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist told me about this product to use so I do not get those annoying white heads on my shoulders and chest. I love the foam pump and for the most part works great without drying out my skin or bleaching my sheets and clothing. I would recommend for anyone who has oily skin and is prone to body acne!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Escondido, CA
I feel that for the price it is not doing much to help with my oily skin and instead I found it drying out areas in my face that were not so oily. It actually made me break out tremendously which was unusual bc I have never experienced that with other face products. So I personally would not repurchase again.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Wilmington, NC
This foam wash is to die for! I can't say enough about it! It foams but yet cleans your face like no other cleanser. I love the pump applicator also. Makes things easier when you are trying to wash your face in the shower or in the sink. It also helps with my tzone which is gets very oily throughout the day!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist gave me a sample of this and I bought a bottle of it afterwards. It's not too expensive and I like that it has oil control in it but I found it a little drying. It is good paired with the moisturizer though. I would recommend it for oily skin but you might want to get the moisturizer too.
Cait M.
Cait M.
Columbus
Not a fan. It seems like the foam disappears as you're using it on your skin didn't notice any makeup really removed or any skin benefits.
Ilibia C.
Ilibia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foam wash, it's so gentle with the skin and it keep my skin matte for many hours the packaging is so convenient, I will repeat
Alli G.
Alli G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatology recommended this product and I have never looked back. It cleans wonderfully without drying out. I would recommend purchasing the lotion with the cleanser, especially in the winter when skin tends to dry out easier. It can be a bit pricey for a drugstore cleanser, but well worth it!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.