BY CETAPHIL

August H.
August H.
Seymour, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It smells really good and it's so easy to use! I haven't ever tried cetaphil and I enjoy this, you can buy it at the drugstore so it's really affordable.. It helps really oily skin!!
Marie R.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
100% sure I can say I love every product from Cetaphil. Pricing is always it's best! The foam wash is so gentle and leaves the face feeling fresh!
Lindsy M.
Lindsy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for about 4 years now and it has been the only product to truly help my face. I get VERY oily and am very prone to breakouts, but this wash has reduced both tremendously.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Falls Church
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice product. I don't feel like it dries out my skin at all. Sometime I would use this as a makeup remover and it does wonders.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Wahoo, NE
I love this facial cleanser! It does a very nice job controlling my oil especially when paired with the matching moisturizer! I like how it is very gentle on the skin. The reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because it is kinda pricey for a drugstore facial cleanser! But, I think it is worth the price and I recommend it to anyone with oily skin!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommended this face wash to me so I used it for about a month. I have really oily skin, which causes breakouts, so I was hoping this product would help. Over the month, I didn't see any improvement in oil reduction at all. This might work better for someone whose face is not as oily, but it did not work for my oily skin at all.
Andreina L.
Andreina L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este limpiador debido a que su formula me ayuda a control la grasa en mi cara el empaque y presentacion permiten rendir el producto
Renee W.
Renee W.
Sacramento, CA
Its a nice basic cleanser that doesn't make me breakout or leave a residue. My dermatologist recommended it and it seems to get the job done.
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
Phila, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a few times and I wasn't a fan of it.it helped slightly with my oil control but i didn't feel my face was as clean while using it
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Boca Raton, FL
I suffer from hormonal acne. My dermatologist recommended this face wash to supplement my acne skin care routine. It is pricey, but it works very well at controlling oil. It is not too drying either. The smell is light and not offensive. I usually find it on sale at Target. Very good product and does what it is intended to do.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.