BY CETAPHIL

Amanda G.
I do like things about this product like it is light weight and dispenses nicely I wish I could say after trying it for over 3 months I could say I felt some great improvement or difference in my skin. It product does feel clean ,smell good and I am sure helps many others but it does not want to help me I much as I had wished. I still have oily combination skin daily and serve dry patches some places.
Amanda J.
Evansville, WI
I Love this product . I have super sensitive skin and this has never made my face red, itchy, or irritated. It kept my skin non oily. I also used it with the Cetaphil moisturizer. It is a great product and I would recommend it it anyone. I will definitely be continuing to use this!
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Works like a charm every single night! My skin usually gets used to face washes and then they begin to not work but this one works everynight and even takes left over makeup off that my makeup wipe missed. I don't know if it controls oil because i usually put a thick mousterizer on after
Alise M.
Utica, MI
I started using this about 5 months ago and I absolutely love it. I get a few pimples every now and then but nothing major and this face wash is perfect because it doesn't dry out my skin at all! I usually use it at night before I go to bed and wake up with my skin feeling fresh!
Mere S.
Loved using this because it didn't leave an oily residue after cleansing & I was able to keep my oily skin at bay at a very maintainable level. My skin also didn't dry out, especially now during winter & there has been a noticeable brightness to it for lack of a better word.
Alexandra D.
Works well for the first couple months but my skin gets used to the formula after awhile which was a disappointing factor. It did well at meeting expectations with reversion spots and keeping them at bay but during hormones it still had a struggle to fight through them.
Haley Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is honestly one of the best face washes I've ever used. The foam is super refreshing on your face and it was super effective. You can literally feel it cleaning your pores. I have super sensitive skin and it worked super well. Would defintely recommend to anyone.
Jada T.
This is for people who have very sensitive skin and do not have acne/dry spots/whatever. This is VERY mild, so if you need to clear something up, this is not the cleanser for you. BUT if you just want something gentle to wash off makeup/oil this is a good cleanser.
Ellery M.
Milwaukee, WI
I switched to this cleanser after using a different Clearasil product for years. This was recommended as a great facial cleanser for oily skin and I couldn't agree more! I use this every morning and just a little bit leaves my face feeling fresh and oil free.
Baylee D.
The Colony, TX
This seems to be an average face wash. I have fairly sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or dry me out which is good. I can't really say anything about oil control as I don't have oily skin. It's definitely not a 'favorite' face wash, but it does the job and I might buy it again, but I wouldn't think twice about leaving it behind if I bought something else.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.