BY CETAPHIL

Alessandra G.
I used this on my acne before seeing a dermatologist and from the mess I had on my skin, it cleared it up a little bit. This face cleanser did not irritate my face at all, the foam was soothing for my skin. It's great for people with oily skin because it helps remove the excess oil, which is probably why I had such a bad breakout. This helped my acne a little bit by removing the excess oils from my face.
Gabii S.
I really only use this for when I forget to wash my face at night and wake up with an oily face. It cleanses very well and leaves my face feeling fresh. Takes away the oil from my face but doesn't leave it dry
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
I love this face wash, especially in conjunction with my Clairsonic. I pump a couple of pump of this foam onto my brush and scrub my face for 60 seconds morning & night & it keeps my skin absolutely perfect.
Briana K.
Mc Donald, TN
Love this face wash. A friend gave this to me as present and i fell in love with it immediately. It cleans my face throughly and helps prevent break outs, clears up break outs pretty face, doesn't dry my face out, and does well presently oil throughout the day. LOVE this product! :)
Melissa L.
Las Vegas, NV
Loved that is was a foam wash but this did not help my skin. I was having acne issues about a year ago and noticed my face become extremely oily, I decided to try this but saw zero results. Acne was still there and my face was still very oily.
Angelica V.
This is my favorite face wash to use. It doesn't irritate my skin and it actually helps keep the oils at bay. Even though I use use fancy face creams and serums, I still keep this as part of my regimen. I have repurchased this several times now. It's what my daughter uses daily now too.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
This product is neither bad nor great. It is a simply product that keeps your face under control, doesn't make me breakout and is affordable. It doesn't irritate my skin, but doesn't do anything too special.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
I like how this is foamy and not as hard to scrub in. The foam works as an even cleanser, and also not too sticky so that it is dropping or hard to work with. I love this cleanser for when I'm in a rush, or in the morning where I'm not going to go the whole nine yards for a face routine.
Sarah B.
Barrington, NJ
I do like how this cleanses my face. With many other cleansers, my skin burns and becomes way too dry. But this cleanser works very well at cleaning out my pores, and I've noticed my skin is softer too. It also smells great!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
I have oily skin so when I found this it was like magic for controlling my skin and helping it feel normal. I use it a few times a week between other products and that seems to work well for me as a routine.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.