BY CETAPHIL

Jennifer M.
Worked okay. Liked the foam, but sometimes didn’t feel like I had enough so I would pump more out. It’s a little pricey, had a coupon otherwise I wouldn’t have bought it. I bought it at the grocery store.
Shana F.
I love this cleanser and have purchased it several times already. It is gentle, not drying and helps to keep my combo skin from getting too oily or too dry. It also is good at taking off all your makeup.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
My dermatologist recommended this to me and honestly it does wonders to my face. It doesn’t dry out my skin or make it peel. And it actually cleanses my skin. I love it.
It’s my second time buying it and I’ll definitely be buying again
jessica t.
Amherst, NY
This is my breakout and summer wash. I get very oily in the summer and this combats it without clogging the pores. I dont get large breakouts the way I have with other oil control face washes.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
My daughter's dermatologist recommended this brand for her acne prone skin. We didn't really see where it made a huge difference though. We ended up finding a CVS brand facewash that worked much better and was alit cheaper.
Emily Y.
Sagamore Hills
I usually mix this with other face wash or use it after I take all my makeup off first! I feel like it doesn't get my makeup off all the way but it isn't bad for my skin. I really like the smell and it makes it feel clean!
diana a.
Recently started using this foam wash and i must say I'm loving it! It definitly does the job! My skin would always be very oily in the T-zone every morning and throughout the day but this foam wash helps me so much with that. Another perk about this foam wash is that it also washes away any makeup residue that might be left on the skin.
Anna P.
Wabash, IN
When looking at a face wash I enjoy something that lathers when applying! I used this twice and had to use what seemed like a lot of product to get it to lather! I was kinda bummed considering the product was a bit more expensive and I felt like I had to use a lot to get a lather! I would definitely rather use the Cerave oil control cleanser or the Soap and glory Vitamin cleanser over this one considering! Maybe it worked when you used a lot of product but I was not a fan and decided to return and stick with the Cerave!
Kara C.
Bealeton, VA
This product deserves 10 stars ! My skin is very sensitive and gets pretty oily around my nose, chin and forehead. Most products would break my face out horribly , but once I used this product i had less acne, breakouts, and oil. The best part is, it doesn't dry your face out but helps control the oil and acne breakouts. Recommend this to anyone!
Jess S.
hot springs
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. I started using this product because I realized how sensitive my skin is and since I began using this cleanser I have not switched back to any of my previous favorites. It really does help out with controlling the oil in my skin without drying my skin out. I highly recommend this product because since using it I have seen a huge improvement in my skin.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.