BY CETAPHIL

Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Forest Park, IL
I do feel like this product helps remove some excess oil that I often experience. I do find though that throughout my day, the oil starts coming back. I wish the product did a better job of controlling oil over more extended periods. I like though that the product is gentle with its oil removal.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Fort Smith, AR
This is the best product I have ever used. Once I used it on my face later that day the breakouts were already going away. Keeps the oils under control and doesn't cause anymore breakout just gets rid of and prevents them. I recommend this product to anyone who has trouble with most face washes.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Upland , CA
Love this face wash. This and the gentle cleanser are the only face washes I will use. It is very effective, and improved my face very much. It did everything I thought it should. I have been buying this face wash for years now. I would recommend this face wash to anyone with acne prone skin.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Walton Hills, OH
I love using this product because it washes away all the oils and dirt from my face. I would recommend this if you have acne because it works really well for me. It is also very gentle on your face and it is a really good price to buy it in the store because it lasts for 6 months of so.
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
This is my favorite face wash to use. It doesn't irritate my skin and it actually helps keep the oils at bay. Even though I use use fancy face creams and serums, I still keep this as part of my regimen. I have repurchased this several times now. It's what my daughter uses daily now too.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Lake View, NY
My dermatologist told me to start using this face wash and I love it. It smells great and it makes me face feel so soft. I use makeup removing pads to remove the top layer of makeup from my face and then wash with this soap and it removes the rest! It also helps control the break outs
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Port Carbon, PA
Terrible. It had an awful scent and dried my skin so much it itched. I had red patches and couldn't get my skin to feel less dry and tight no matter how much moisturizer I used. I purchased this at Wal mart one time and won't buy again. Definitely don't recommend this to anyone else.
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
Perryton, TX
I broke out a lot awhile back and nothing was working. I finally decided to go to a dermatologist and he recommended this product. I have really oily but dry in some spots skin. it's frustrating but since using this, I have noticed a decline in my acne and my face isn't oily as much.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Evansville, WI
I Love this product . I have super sensitive skin and this has never made my face red, itchy, or irritated. It kept my skin non oily. I also used it with the Cetaphil moisturizer. It is a great product and I would recommend it it anyone. I will definitely be continuing to use this!
Mikayla T.
Mikayla T.
Petoskey, MI
I've been faithfully standing by this cleanser for the past 4 years. And I have successfully gotten my girlfriends hooked on it too! It's gentle on my skin, makes it feel good after washing it. Keeps my skin soft and smooth. And most importantly it helps keep my acne under control!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.