BY CETAPHIL

Taylor B.
Wahoo, NE
I love this facial cleanser! It does a very nice job controlling my oil especially when paired with the matching moisturizer! I like how it is very gentle on the skin. The reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because it is kinda pricey for a drugstore facial cleanser! But, I think it is worth the price and I recommend it to anyone with oily skin!
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
My dermatologist recommended this face wash to me so I used it for about a month. I have really oily skin, which causes breakouts, so I was hoping this product would help. Over the month, I didn't see any improvement in oil reduction at all. This might work better for someone whose face is not as oily, but it did not work for my oily skin at all.
Shanna J.
My skin has the tendency of breaking out, mainly because of the excess oil my body produced. My dermatologist suggested I use this face wash, and I love it! I have been using it for a little over a year, and do not plan to change! The bottle lasts about six months (that's with washing my face twice a day), and the price is reasonable!
Mikaela S.
Boca Raton , FL
I suffer from hormonal acne. My dermatologist recommended this face wash to supplement my acne skin care routine. It is pricey, but it works very well at controlling oil. It is not too drying either. The smell is light and not offensive. I usually find it on sale at Target. Very good product and does what it is intended to do.
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
I love this cleanser so much. I use this along with the moisturizer for acne prone skin. These two products work great together and have helped eliminate some of my acne that has appeared quickly over the past few months. I never had a problem with acne until my senior year and this product saved the day! I now am almost acne free and will continue to use this product morning and night to keep acne away!!
Maribel D.
Olathe, KS
I switched to this Cetaphil oil control foam wash because I was seeking something stronger and accurate for my skin problems. I have oily face and acne problems and by far this is my favorite cleanser. I also use along the moisturizer of this same brand and they both work super good as a duo. This is a 8 oz bottle and the moisturizer is a 4 oz. It does it's job to control the oil break out and I can also tag along that it's helping my acne.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
My dermatologist told me about this product to use so I do not get those annoying white heads on my shoulders and chest. I love the foam pump and for the most part works great without drying out my skin or bleaching my sheets and clothing. I would recommend for anyone who has oily skin and is prone to body acne!
Stephanie H.
Escondido, CA
I feel that for the price it is not doing much to help with my oily skin and instead I found it drying out areas in my face that were not so oily. It actually made me break out tremendously which was unusual bc I have never experienced that with other face products. So I personally would not repurchase again.
Rachael C.
Hilton Head, SC
I absolutely swear by this stuff - I have tried every cleanser out there and this is the one for me! It has a very mild fresh, clean smell, and it leaves my skin feeling super soft after I wash. I never suffer irritation or redness with this. It is so gentle - my favorite! I will never switch to anything else!
Kendra C.
Wilmington, NC
This foam wash is to die for! I can't say enough about it! It foams but yet cleans your face like no other cleanser. I love the pump applicator also. Makes things easier when you are trying to wash your face in the shower or in the sink. It also helps with my tzone which is gets very oily throughout the day!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.