BY CETAPHIL

Gema G.
Gema G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helped out my oily skin but it gave my skin a weird texture that I did not like. This texture was like sandpaper it was so odd, but it helped my acne and oil control.
Orlando S.
Orlando S.
Ehrenberg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a gift sent from the heavens honestly, this is one of the few cleansers that doesn't overdry my skin which causes me to get 10x more oily than I normally do.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't control my acne as well as I expected. Smell is a little medicine-like, and this doesn't travel well at all. Overall, it did make my skin feel nice after use.
Larissa H.
Larissa H.
Bossier City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not promote matte skin. The oil level of my skin remained the same as it was before use. My skin however was not too dry after I washed my face with the product.
Rachael T.
Rachael T.
Oroville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ONLY....I repeat...ONLY... face wash I can use daily that improves my skin. I'm 34 and finally found a product that is gentle yet very effective. I love it!
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product does amazing for oily skin. I had to use it 3 times daily though, so that's a down side. Also, it really didn't help with my acne. So if you don't have acne this may help you :)
lacy j.
lacy j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works okay. It helps minimize acne but don't clear it completly. I recommend this product to help minimize acne, I have tried other products, but they don't work as well as this one.
Laney S.
Laney S.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect cleanser! Works wonders and the price is very nice considering how long this lasts. I like to use it with my knockoff clairsonic and it cleans my pores so well! Very effective and nice for acne prone skin. Great smell too, which I did not expect.
ASHLEY E.
ASHLEY E.
I have pruchased thos several times. Good value for the price. Non drying bit controls oil, effective. This brand never disappoints. Cleans mascara off too.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Nixa, MO - Missouri
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail facial cleanser. Recommended by my dermatologist, I used this daily. It has made a huge difference in how oily my face gets without drying it out any more than usual! It is also light enough that my face has no reaction to it!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.