BY CETAPHIL

Jenna M.
Depew, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleanser! I bought it after getting my eyebrows microbladed because I needed something a little more gentle that would still help eliminate oily skin. Very gentle on my skin and has reduced oiler parts of my face.
Emily T.
Lynwood, IL
Both my mom and I have very sensitive skin. It is very hard to find a cleanser that wont hurt my skin and make my skin peel. I have found that one wash that meets my needs. I love the way this is light on the skin and doesn't have any harsh chemical smells or a heavy soap. I will say that this specific cleanser is hard to find unless you go to Walgreens. I was searching at Jewel and it only had the original Cetaphil. Either way I am happy with this wash and I would recommend it to anyone with my same skin needs.
Kylie R.
Libertyville, IL
I really like this face wash, but I can't use it year round :/ it's great for the summer if you have oily skin! It controls my oil great it the summer, and is gentle on my sensitive skin, but in the winter it shady dries out my face too much. It will give me dry patches on my cheeks but help with my oil in my t-zone. So if you have oily skin all over then definslty try!
Heather A.
My skin is extremely sensitive, and I was prone to breakouts until I found this amazing cleanser. Now my face is super smooth, and feels amazing , I can see the life coming back into my damaged skin. Absolutely loving this Cleanser !!! Smells great, smooth foam texture, easy to apply and wash off, leaves no oily residue, and has totally transformed my skin. Yayyyy !!!!!
Lindsy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for about 4 years now and it has been the only product to truly help my face. I get VERY oily and am very prone to breakouts, but this wash has reduced both tremendously.
Bea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the most gentle cleansers I've ever used. I can use it multiple times a day and it won't irritate my skin. I use it along with my claraonic fit and together it's a great effective combo.
maria r.
Los Angeles, CA
This works great for everyday use and when u feel like skipping a couple days. It makes your face absolutely clean. It drys out your skin but the lotion that goes with this works wonders it makes skin soft and feeling like a million bucks. Onlybad thing the price on both i spent almost 40 bucks on both the lotion and this the lotion i purchased for like 21 and the foam wash for 16. Was gonna return but i really liked it. Btw the only reason i purchased it is because it was recommended to me.
Kai H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't notice much oil control with this wash and it was a tad drying. Having tried the normal gentle wash cleanser, this one is just ok. It gets the face clean, and I have had harsher washes but I don't plan on buying this again. I also had problems with the pump towards the end of the bottle. The pump would get not pop back up after pressing down.
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommended this face wash to me so I used it for about a month. I have really oily skin, which causes breakouts, so I was hoping this product would help. Over the month, I didn't see any improvement in oil reduction at all. This might work better for someone whose face is not as oily, but it did not work for my oily skin at all.
Taylor B.
Wahoo, NE
I love this facial cleanser! It does a very nice job controlling my oil especially when paired with the matching moisturizer! I like how it is very gentle on the skin. The reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because it is kinda pricey for a drugstore facial cleanser! But, I think it is worth the price and I recommend it to anyone with oily skin!
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.