BY CETAPHIL

Katherine L.
New Haven, IN
I started using this a year ago after trying probably a hundred other prudente and it's the best thing I've found that actually clears my acne and controls oil buildup and it's a pretty decent make up remover. It's costs more than other products but lasts a few months for me so it's definitely worth it.
I am in love with this product! It totally helps with my oil control since my skin is oil to acne prone skin. So gentle with my skin and no strong, chemically smell too. The price is decent for this product. I always tell my friends about this wash.
Alyssa M.
Pentwater, MI
I finally found a face wash that doesn't dry out my skin. I have combination skin but I wake up in the morning oily and this takes care of that! It's an easy to use pump and you don't need much product so it lasts a very long time. I used this while I was pregnant and it was very nice to me skin. I will continue to use this!
Julia S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! It feels so great on my skin and I feel so clean & refreshes after using it. I use 2-3 pumps morning and night. Has cleared up all of my acne & I'm so happy with the results. Definitely worth the money & the best "drug store" acne wash I've found. P.S. my dermatologist recommended this & I do too!
Sofia R.
Dover, DE
My skin is horrible with almost all store brand products, but it wasn't with this one. It controls the oil on your face while helping you with some acne. It's not very soapy per say but overall a good buy for a store brand product
Megan P.
Fairhaven, MA
Let me start out by saying, that I have extremely oily skin in certain spots and patches on my face. I wanted to find a cleanser that was gentle and foaming on the skin, and also helped reduce the amount of oil I have to deal with. This product keeps my face moisturized and clean, and it also really does help keep the oil down to a minimum. Would recommend to those with oily to combination skin.
Caroline L.
Anniston, AL
My dermatologist recommended this because my skin is so oily that make up literally fell off my face at the end of the day and this dried my skin enough that that no longer happens, but my skin doesn't feel tight and dried out
Amy N.
Salt Lake City, UT
My skin is shiny and dehydrated, while also being acne prone. As you would imagine, my skin is hard to deal with. I have tried so many different cleansers and this is by far the best one. It's so gentle yet so effective! It's truly made a difference in my skin, I'm in love with this product. I fully recommend it.
Mallory C.
Brandon, MS
This is a holy grail product for it. I purchase it at Walmart. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist. This coupled with the moisturizer is the only thing that keeps my skin clear and fully hydrated due to my eczema!
Ashlin S.
Redding, CA
I love this for my sensitive, acne prone skin. I have been using this for a year now and it keeps my skin clear without being harsh on my skin. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin like other oil control washes have. I also love the fact that it foams because it makes it easier to distribute it evenly on my face.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.