BY CETAPHIL

Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is 100% my go-to staple cleanser. It has never ever failed me. I've gone through 3 bottles so far. It really does control my super oily skin and control my breakouts as well. I love it so much and I will continue to use it for sure.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Guys this facial wash is so lovely! I've tried many products and nothing compares!  My face is quit oily and this product really helps keep everything in check and the oil down!
Lorraine S.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super oily skin and it is also sensitive, so this product really helped control the oil and acne in my skin without irritating my face. I would recommend for oily skin.
Kaylan W.
Kaylan W.
Hanover Park, IL
Works well in tangent with prescription acne medicine. With regards to not being too strong, it's definitely gentle, but if you have chronic acne and are using it alone, it won't really do the job. Would recommend with other treatment.
JayCee P.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is currently my most favorite skin wash I've ever used! I am the most oily person and this has been keeping my oil at bay and my skin clear for months!!! Would recommend!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET!! I cannot stress enough how much i love this face wash. It does an amazing job at keeping my oily skin under control all day! I will never stop using this every morning!
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many thing to combat my super oily skin. This has been a God send. My skin has never looked better. 💜💜💜💜💜. I can't see myself loving any other product more. 😀
Francesca H.
Francesca H.
Wharton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does help with oil control. My T-zone gets really oily and when I started using this face wash I could actually tell the difference. I didn't look like a a big ol grease ball.
Gissell P.
Gissell P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started using this it helped control my oily skin but it eventually stopped. My skin is acne prone skin, however I don't remember if it helped with my acne.
Gema G.
Gema G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helped out my oily skin but it gave my skin a weird texture that I did not like. This texture was like sandpaper it was so odd, but it helped my acne and oil control.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.