BY CETAPHIL

Sammy H.
auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love this stuff so much it really cleans up your skin and it's very soft and very gentle and even though it's filming it still makes your skin feel like it has been exfoliated
Courtney K.
I started using this wash and I was highly impressed with the results. However, randomly this face wash decided to stop working and instead of clearing up my acne, I was waking up every morning with new pimples. My dermatologist recommended this wash when I was on accutane. If you take a look at the ingredients on the back of the bottle, you will be highly disappointed with what you see. That alone is why I give this product 1 star.
Brittany H.
I feel like this line (Oil Control) of Cetaphil only works best when they are used all together. I don't get a great amount of oil control using either the foam wash or moisturizer individually. But when I use them together they work really well. I have mostly an oily T-zone. It doesn't control the oil all day like I would like but I get a good 4-5 hours without oil. I'm still on the hunt for something that will last all day.
Amelia K.
Oakwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the foaming action and it does help cleanses the face, not super sure how well it helps keep oil at bay, but it's a solid foam cleanser and doesn't break me out.
Karleisa R.
Eureka
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product works well but shouldn't be taken on travels. Because of this, I've moved on to the cerave foaming cleanser which travels slightly better as long as you're not going on an airplane.
Bailey F.
Leander, TX
This product is one of my must- have essentials. I don't go anywhere without my Cetaphil oil control face wash. It helps to minimize the amount of oil that my face produces the more times that I use the product. The formula is perfect for sensitive skin, as it does not irritate the skin. In fact for me, it actually controls the redness that I wake up with. This soothing foam wash is something that everyone should have on their bathroom counter. Amazing!
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is undoubtedly the best face wash I have used so far. I have been using it for the past five years when recommended by my dermatologist. I have sensitive skin with moderate to severe acne and this product has helped a lot. I use it twice daily and it does a very good job at keeping the excess oil on my face under control. Added bonus: It also removes make-up very well. Summer or winter, this stays with me
Amanda S.
Belle Vernon
My Dermatologist recommended this product to me and I use it every morning. Great way to wake up your skin. This product is very gentle and doesn't over dry my face.
Megan T.
I had a string of cystic acne breakouts. I went to the dermatologist who recommended this soap along with the oil control lotion. It worked for my combination skin (more oily than dry) better than anything else I tried. I will ONLY use this product for my face. I did use a prescription crème first to calm the breakout down. Then I have only used this product for maintenance ... and its done a GREAT job!
Brittany R.
Knoxville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this cleanser for the past couple months, is okay but not anything special. Very gentle, would be great for sensitive skin. Not helping my acne at all.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.