BY CETAPHIL

Kaylee K.
Kaylee K.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and I have trouble finding products that won't irritate my skin more and this product did the exact thing of not irritating my skin!!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Laurel, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty well for my combination skin. But, I have a tendency to get somewhat oily after- no matter what I seem to use. But, this isn't a purely oil control acne wash. It's meant to help more with acne.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The dermatologist put it on for a treatment and it was super good! The soap without odor, and helped me to remove all the grease from the face. Helped with the progress of my treatment.
Sammy H.
Sammy H.
auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love this stuff so much it really cleans up your skin and it's very soft and very gentle and even though it's filming it still makes your skin feel like it has been exfoliated
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Santee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OH MY GOSH! Not even Proactiv can make my face feel as good as this cleanser does! It's feels good on your skin and it doesn't burn, just cleans, very gentle. Especially, my skin care must have in summer:)
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
it does make your skin appear less oily however that due to the fact it completely dried my skin out, this has been around forever, but as ive aged ive decided to forgo cetaphil
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is 100% my go-to staple cleanser. It has never ever failed me. I've gone through 3 bottles so far. It really does control my super oily skin and control my breakouts as well. I love it so much and I will continue to use it for sure.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Guys this facial wash is so lovely! I've tried many products and nothing compares!  My face is quit oily and this product really helps keep everything in check and the oil down!
Kaylan W.
Kaylan W.
Providence, RI
Works well in tangent with prescription acne medicine. With regards to not being too strong, it's definitely gentle, but if you have chronic acne and are using it alone, it won't really do the job. Would recommend with other treatment.
Lorraine S.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super oily skin and it is also sensitive, so this product really helped control the oil and acne in my skin without irritating my face. I would recommend for oily skin.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.