BY CETAPHIL

Rachael T.
Oroville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ONLY....I repeat...ONLY... face wash I can use daily that improves my skin. I'm 34 and finally found a product that is gentle yet very effective. I love it!
Orlando S.
Ehrenberg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a gift sent from the heavens honestly, this is one of the few cleansers that doesn't overdry my skin which causes me to get 10x more oily than I normally do.
Larissa H.
Bossier City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not promote matte skin. The oil level of my skin remained the same as it was before use. My skin however was not too dry after I washed my face with the product.
Kirsten P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product does amazing for oily skin. I had to use it 3 times daily though, so that's a down side. Also, it really didn't help with my acne. So if you don't have acne this may help you :)
lacy j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works okay. It helps minimize acne but don't clear it completly. I recommend this product to help minimize acne, I have tried other products, but they don't work as well as this one.
Heather D.
I love using Cetaphil foam cleaner on my face everyday it has helped with acne and keeps my face less greasy. I have my daughter use it also she is getting acne and has really greasy hair and skin and this foam wash has helped clean up her skin fast. I would recommend everyone to try it! My sister in law told me about it and I was very thankful. I will continue to always use this to keep my face looking good.
Laney S.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect cleanser! Works wonders and the price is very nice considering how long this lasts. I like to use it with my knockoff clairsonic and it cleans my pores so well! Very effective and nice for acne prone skin. Great smell too, which I did not expect.
ASHLEY E.
I have pruchased thos several times. Good value for the price. Non drying bit controls oil, effective. This brand never disappoints. Cleans mascara off too.
Jami P.
Winona Lake, IN
I typically have extremely dry skin but I liked to use this at night after I had a particularly oily day. That may have been after being active for the day or if I worked out that night or if I had worn a full face of makeup that day. This product was very cleansing and even thought I have dry skin, it was still a bit moisturizing. I've recently changed my skin routine, but I still keep a bottle of this around just in case I really need it to clear out the oil on my skin.
gabriela m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing for oily skin it reduces the oilness but in a way that the skin doesn't get dry it's great for an everyday routine and it leaves this fresh feeling on the skin
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.