BY CETAPHIL

Maria C.
miramar, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
The dermatologist put it on for a treatment and it was super good! The soap without odor, and helped me to remove all the grease from the face. Helped with the progress of my treatment.
Kylie M.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
it does make your skin appear less oily however that due to the fact it completely dried my skin out, this has been around forever, but as ive aged ive decided to forgo cetaphil
Desiree D.
Santee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OH MY GOSH! Not even Proactiv can make my face feel as good as this cleanser does! It's feels good on your skin and it doesn't burn, just cleans, very gentle. Especially, my skin care must have in summer:)
August H.
Seymour, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It smells really good and it's so easy to use! I haven't ever tried cetaphil and I enjoy this, you can buy it at the drugstore so it's really affordable.. It helps really oily skin!!
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Guys this facial wash is so lovely! I've tried many products and nothing compares!  My face is quit oily and this product really helps keep everything in check and the oil down!
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super oily skin and it is also sensitive, so this product really helped control the oil and acne in my skin without irritating my face. I would recommend for oily skin.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is currently my most favorite skin wash I've ever used! I am the most oily person and this has been keeping my oil at bay and my skin clear for months!!! Would recommend!
Francesca H.
Wharton , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does help with oil control. My T-zone gets really oily and when I started using this face wash I could actually tell the difference. I didn't look like a a big ol grease ball.
Gissell P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started using this it helped control my oily skin but it eventually stopped. My skin is acne prone skin, however I don't remember if it helped with my acne.
Gema G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helped out my oily skin but it gave my skin a weird texture that I did not like. This texture was like sandpaper it was so odd, but it helped my acne and oil control.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.