BY CETAPHIL

Hannah G.
I love this as a gentle daily wash. I normally use this face wash after I have used a mask or scrub to exfoliate my face. I feel like it really does absorb all the excess oil and other impurities. Definitely recommend to all the oilys out there like me!
Tracie L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the only cleanser that I use. I have combination skin, that is very sensitive. My t-zone is oily, and my cheeks are dry. I'm able to use this all over my face, including my eye area. An added bonus is that it's great for make-up removal as well.
Jazmin-Jean F.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Really helps with oily skin. I wear makeup everyday and this wash doesn't give me that nice clean feeling that I get with other washes. Need to use a lot of pumps of this wash to feel like I actually got a lot of my makeup off. That problem is only for people who wear makeup everyday. but for a nice clean for those who have oily skin, this does the job well.
Kelsey H.
My old dermatologist recommended this to me while I was on Accutane and it really does help control oily throughout the day. I didn't have to use it when the meds started to work, but for the time in between, it was gentle and did mattify without drying me out.
Melissa M.
Islesford, ME
I love this face wash! I use it every single morning and it just does a great job at cleansing my face and getting any grease and dirt off of it. And it's super foamy which is great because it is so easy to use over a sink and not get it everywhere
Lauren B.
I use this face wash every day, it keeps my skin so clean and helps immensely with acne. Since I started using this, my skin has gotten much less oily and acne prone. The scent is very calming as well. It is a great gentle, every day foam wash.
Cynthia g.
How the thousands of face washes that I have tried and purchased this one really takes the cake. After trying this at 13 years old I've never tried anything else, it hydrates and leaves my skin so amazingly smooth. It really helps control the oil and helps with break outs. I absolute love it and would recommend it to anyone having acne problems.
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
A great face wash for a great price. I tried using this face wash in conjunction with my normal face routine to try to rid of my remaining acne. It left my skin feeling moisturized and kept my acne under control. I will likely buy again in the future.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
I've used this product for years and love how it clears my oily skin without drying out my skin. The bottle slips through your hands sometimes. I buy this at WalMart. It meets my expectations very well. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Possibly the most useless face wash. Okay maybe that's a little harsh. It just did nothing to control the oils on my face which was why it was so disappointing. But it took off my makeup and I felt pretty nice afterwards but my oil kept on coming.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.