BY CETAPHIL

linda c.
Petersburg, VA
This helps cleanse your skin really well. I only do 2 pumps and it's enough. If you use this on a daily basis you'll see the changes literally within 2 weeks of using it. Very inexpensive and last a while.
MacKenzie D.
Best face wash I have ever used. My skin is super sensitive and this is the only wash I've found that doesn't bother my skin. Controls the oil in my skin and prevents break outs. I love this product. Very affordable as well.
Emilie K.
Greenfield, IN
Cetaphil products work great, they're not oily, and they help with acne and keep your face clean and fresh feeling. I use a few of their products and will continue using them in the future!
Shequetta P.
Windsor , NC
Cetaphil Oil control wash is amazing. I purchased it at Walmart and it's very affordable. It helps control oil but it's not long lasting. The value is average but I would recommend it to most depending on skin conditions.
Marissa A.
Also recommended by my dermatologist I got a sample of this. I didn't feel that it deep cleaned because usually I'm a fan of more exfoliating cleansers, but it is super gentle and would be good for any age of users.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
I wash my face with Cetaphil because I feel that when I use it, my makeup look beautiful for longer time, I don't see my face all shiny or grease as usually does Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash
Kaylee K.
Toledo, OH
I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and I have trouble finding products that won't irritate my skin more and this product did the exact thing of not irritating my skin!!
Lindsay V.
I do not like this product very much. I have super oily skin and this dries my face out SO BAD to the point where my foundation looks terrible on my skin. It makes me break out and accentuates all my dry patches.
Cristin S.
Hilliard, FL
If you have oily skin this is the face wash for you. I wouldn't recommend using more than about 3 times a week because it will create dry patches. But it definitely lives up to my expectations. 10/10 yes
Maria C.
miramar, fl
The dermatologist put it on for a treatment and it was super good! The soap without odor, and helped me to remove all the grease from the face. Helped with the progress of my treatment.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.