BY CETAPHIL

Emily M.
Favorite moisturizer!!! I use this with the cleansing bar. I used to have really dry patchy skin but it's so much better now! It doesn't have any smell that I've noticed and it is creamy and light on my skin. It doesn't feel like it clogs my pores either. Try it out!
Stephanie C.
I just recently bought this product due to the great reviews and I can say I like it so far i have used the face wipes and I love how it does not make my face break out since I have very oily skin I will def buy this again as well as the other products they have
Jennica N.
Great for controlling oily skin. I use it every morning before school and after school. Leaves my face feeling clean and helps my pores too! Good value and I'm a repeat user. Would recommend to anyone with oily skin who needs and extra boost throughout the day.
Scarleth N.
This is a great product is has changed my skin care routine for the better. I love everything about it. I use it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and it works perfectly. It keeps the oils in my face under control.
Jessica W.
This is a product I would recommend for people that get oily skin but no breakouts. It didn't really help my acne, but is very drying to help with the oilyness. So I guess it does its duty. I love the pump and foam texture. It is very gentle on the skin and feels so soft.
Alecia K.
I use this foam was daily and it is so great! I love this brand! Very effective, gives my skin no breakouts at all, packaging is very simple, I would definitely buy this again since I am a first time user. there is so much improvement in my skin its amazing.
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI
This product dried my skin out and I have oily skin! Would not recommend at all. It did not even clear up my acne that well either. I actually chose to finish the bottle on my body rather than continue using it on my face. I would much rather use other brands.
Baylee D.
This seems to be an average face wash. I have fairly sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or dry me out which is good. I can't really say anything about oil control as I don't have oily skin. It's definitely not a 'favorite' face wash, but it does the job and I might buy it again, but I wouldn't think twice about leaving it behind if I bought something else.
Ellery M.
Milwaukee, WI
I switched to this cleanser after using a different Clearasil product for years. This was recommended as a great facial cleanser for oily skin and I couldn't agree more! I use this every morning and just a little bit leaves my face feeling fresh and oil free.
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
I started using this about 2 months ago when I was having hormonal breakouts. And this hs been a true lifesaver! My skin looks amazing and this is all I use. I use about 2-3 pumps when I wash my face morning and night and my skin is very clear!! I love it
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.