BY CETAPHIL

Aly K.
Tallahassee, FL
I have very oily skin, and the oil control face wash is very helpful for me. I wash my face at night and it feels much less oily when I wake up in the morning. Plus, I love the foaming soap! Great product for anyone with sensitive oily skin
Ayelen E.
Love love love this product!Ever since I first bought it I definitely see a change in my face and number of breakouts I have been gotten.My face is less oily and has a clean feeing after using this foam wash.
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
I use this once a week and it works good I have really oily skin so I hate that so I try and find products that really work for controlling my oily skin and This does work great . I bought two of these already
Samantha H.
Sarepta
I didn't feel that it controlled my oils very much but it did help remove my make up. I am not a fan of the foamy face wash. I just feel like it doesn't clean as well and that it doesn't do what it says.
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Spent some down time at Walmart today and stumbled across this facial wash. I was just telling my husband how nasty and oily my face was feeling now that the temperatures outside are rising. I walked out of the store with this and the Cetaphil Oil Control moisturizer. First thoughts are that a little really goes a long way with the foam wash. I thought I would need to apply more, but a quarter-sized dollop was plenty! The smell isn't my favorite, a little "elderly" and medicated, but it's definitely not a total turn off. After my first use, my skin has very little shine and my face feels fresh and clean! Can't wait for long-term results.
Katie H.
Norman, OK
I use this product when I am feeling super oily and it does a good job getting rid of the oil. A gentle product that does it's job well. I think that for it's cheap price, it does an excellent job. Would recommend to people with oily skin.
Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
My dermatologist told me to start using this for a simple, clean ingredient, face wash that would help with my oily skin. I love how gentle this cleanser is because of the foam but it is effective.
LEA P.
Jacksonville, FL
Did not really see any impact on my oily and pimple prone face. The Cetaphil was given to me by my dermatologist and when I wanted to buy another one to give it another chance, it was just too pricey for me.
Marshaè C.
I use this product every day. It removes the oil from my face. It is a very gentle application and it foams as you apply it to the face. I bought this from Walmart. I repeatedly use this product.
Katherine L.
New Haven, IN
I started using this a year ago after trying probably a hundred other prudente and it's the best thing I've found that actually clears my acne and controls oil buildup and it's a pretty decent make up remover. It's costs more than other products but lasts a few months for me so it's definitely worth it.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.