BY CETAPHIL

Dreama H.
Dreama H.
Tallmadge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cetaphil products have been used in my family for years! This foaming sensation feels so cool I could actually feel the product working on my face and not just sitting there. I only left 4 stars because i had to use a lot of product each time I used.
Yanerid B.
Yanerid B.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to have problems when I wear makeup and being I live in an environment that makes me prone go oily skin it's hard trying to do my makeup when in fact my skin just makes me look worst! This face wash definitely helps my t zone. I use it daily!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good drugstore cleanser. I use it with the matching moisturizer and really like the combo. I use it with a spin brush and it makes my skin really smooth. Make sure to consistently use it day and night and your skin will show results!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Springfield , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial cleanser works alright. It helps to control the oil on my face as well as some of my breakouts. I feel like it doesn't really deep clean my face though since it is a foam. It sits more superficially.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So so lightweight, great for sensitive skin. Little to no fragrance what so ever. I was SO bummed when I ran out. It left my skin feeling nice and clean and refreshed. Would recommend 100% to anyone, honestly.
LeeAnn N.
LeeAnn N.
Gallatin
I don’t notice a terrible amount of oil control, and I plan on switching cleansers as soon as my bottle runs out. It is nice and gentle on your skin and can be found practically everywhere. The scent is nice, nothing special but not unpleasant.
AnnaMarie R.
AnnaMarie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product!! I have the oily skin of a teenager and this stuff cleared it up fast! I would highly recommend it to any one else struggling with breakouts, oily skin or combo skin. It's not too expensive either! 10/10 recommend
Cameryn B.
Cameryn B.
Alexandria, LA
I am truly in love with this face wash. Its not too dry or too hard on your skin. I bought this product from Target. And this product really helped me clear up my skin. I buy this product everytime i run out.
Claire I.
Claire I.
This facial cleanser was prescribed to my by more dermatologist and after using it every day and night for a couple of years I can say that I love it! I usually purchase it from target. The packaging is great although it's a little hard to take on planes. I would recommend this wash to anyone who needs to control the oil in there skin.
LEA P.
LEA P.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not really see any impact on my oily and pimple prone face. The Cetaphil was given to me by my dermatologist and when I wanted to buy another one to give it another chance, it was just too pricey for me.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.