BY CETAPHIL

Jamie✨ E.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love this foaming cleanser! It keeps my skin from being oily while providing moisture at the same time that doesn't cause my skin to break out. I've used this product for the first time but will definitely buy it again
Kimberly G.
Love this product! It is great! You feel so clean and replenished after using ! It is a great gentle cleaner. Especially if you have sensitive skin like me. It is very effective and I would recommend this to others!
Angelina R.
This is my HG face soap. This got rid of oil, dirt, and makeup without drying out my face out clogging my pores. The smell is not over-powering. The only reason why this gets 4 stars is the price and ability to find it.
Shelby T.
Springfield , OR
This facial cleanser works alright. It helps to control the oil on my face as well as some of my breakouts. I feel like it doesn't really deep clean my face though since it is a foam. It sits more superficially.
Yanerid B.
Clovis, CA
I used to have problems when I wear makeup and being I live in an environment that makes me prone go oily skin it's hard trying to do my makeup when in fact my skin just makes me look worst! This face wash definitely helps my t zone. I use it daily!
Emily B.
The wash is good and it doesn't dry out your face like you get with a lot of cheaper brands oil free wash. It helps with acne, but not as much I thought it would. I was a first time user and the smell put me through a loop but you get used to it.
LeeAnn N.
Gallatin
I don’t notice a terrible amount of oil control, and I plan on switching cleansers as soon as my bottle runs out. It is nice and gentle on your skin and can be found practically everywhere. The scent is nice, nothing special but not unpleasant.
Cameryn B.
Alexandria, LA
I am truly in love with this face wash. Its not too dry or too hard on your skin. I bought this product from Target. And this product really helped me clear up my skin. I buy this product everytime i run out.
Claire I.
This facial cleanser was prescribed to my by more dermatologist and after using it every day and night for a couple of years I can say that I love it! I usually purchase it from target. The packaging is great although it's a little hard to take on planes. I would recommend this wash to anyone who needs to control the oil in there skin.
Jazzi S.
I used this for a while and it was great, but it made my skin feel really dry and tight, it was just really uncomfortable for me so I no longer purchase this face wash. I now use the Neutrogena Foaming cleanser
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.