BY CETAPHIL

Katie C.
I cannot live without this product! I have oily skin especially around my nose and this has made such a difference. After using it for a few days I noticed I wasn't as oily and it took longer for it to become noticeable. It probably won't get rid of all your oil, but it will most likely improve it!
Somone H.
Sacramento, Ca
I've used there moisturizer so I thought using the whole line would be even better. I had really oily skin and acne in certain zones. Using this daily dried my skin out so horribly I had dry patches, shedding skin. I then started using it 2-3 days and it still dried me out and my breakouts got worse. I stopped all together and switched back to my regular cleanser. I do NOT recommend this for oily or combo skin.
Vivianpeace W.
Grand Blanc, MI
When I first started using this it was great and it might have been because it was in the summer but now it is winter and I live where it gets very cold. My skin is extremely dry so I have stopped using this cleaner everyday. It leaves my skin so dry that when I do moisturize my face it burns.
Jazlyn G.
Marshall
I recently found out about this through a family member. I'm a first time user but I love this stuff. I use this three times a week and i've seen a noticeable difference in my skin. It has help reduce my oil, unclogged my pores, and helps remove any excess makeup my makeup cleaner didn't get. It smells heavenly and is gentle on skin. Definitely will be purchasing again and anyone that asks I recommend this to them.
Hannah A.
Branchland, WV
I just started using this product about two weeks ago. I struggle everyday with oily skin. This has helped my face so much with oil control. I also pair it with the moisturizer.
Maggie L.
This was not my favorite face wash or product from Cetaphil. My complaint is that the foam is just too light, if you like foam though you will probably enjoy it. The results were a wash for me. I've tried other brands that had more results and some with worse. This product was adequately helpful.
Cara S.
Brick, NJ
I use this cleanser especially on days I want to wear makeup or a more full makeup day. Its great for workout days, beach days when I put on heavier sunblock or anytime my activities might leave excess dirt and oil in my pores. It helps keep my oily skin in check but is not too harsh or stripping
Nicole B.
West Palm Beach, FL
Hi..
This product i being using it for like two years already and is reallt good my face is not oily and is not over dry. my face is exactly were I'm supposed to be. plus is shows shine. This foam face wash. i apply it every morning and Night and my face feels incredible... Love my Cetaphil dermacontrol oil Foam Wash.

Brenda M.
Hace Ya Aproximadamente Dos Años que empecé a usar este producto, un dermatologo muy Bueno me lo Indicó, ya que la piel de mi rostro presentaba un repentino Acné de Comedones!
No he dejado de usarlo! Estoy completamente encantada! Si tienen piel muy grasosa, esto es lo mejor!!!!
Acompañado de la Hidratante con protector solar, la hidratante HIDRATA! Sin aportarle grasa a Tu piel! Muy muy buenos productos!!
Jordan A.
Upland , CA
Love this face wash. This and the gentle cleanser are the only face washes I will use. It is very effective, and improved my face very much. It did everything I thought it should. I have been buying this face wash for years now. I would recommend this face wash to anyone with acne prone skin.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.