BY CETAPHIL

Jackee M.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recommended by my dermatologist for my oily cystic acne prone skin. Overall the product does a great job of cleaning my skin. I'm just not a huge fan of the strong scent. Not a bad scent. I'm just not a fan of fragrance in my skincare.
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I stop using this to try something new, I always wonder why I ever stopped. I feel like my oil is kept at bay and my face always feels clean after using. It's not harsh on my skin and it lasts me FOREVER. Three pumps is all I need.
Courtney M.
I am one of those people that always has zits on my face. Excuse me - I was one of those people. I'm 32. I got really serious about figuring out my face situation last year because I was eloping and the pictures would be all my family had. I needed to feel pretty. So I found this stuff and it works wonders. It's so soft and light yet gets everything off my face. It is very gentle. I paired this up with several different types of exfoliants (took a minute to find my fave) and weekly peels and weekly face masks. My face only has zits now once a month and they are lessened and definitely at bay. There is no way to completely get rid of them for good in my opinion. It's all about getting ahead of them and having a good routine. One bottle of this lasted me almost six months used daily. I'm on bottle two and there is definitely a difference!
Ashley M.
Leland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist turned me onto this after I was using the original Cetaphil, I do enjoy this foam product when I don't have my African Black Soap around but only on occasion. My fiance however uses it all the time on his oily face.
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The face wash was just okay to me. I don't feel like it really did a whole lot for me in terms of oil control. I do love the packaging however. The pump made it easier for the product to dispense and to assure it all was used.
Nicole B.
West Palm Beach, FL
Hi..
This product i being using it for like two years already and is reallt good my face is not oily and is not over dry. my face is exactly were I'm supposed to be. plus is shows shine. This foam face wash. i apply it every morning and Night and my face feels incredible... Love my Cetaphil dermacontrol oil Foam Wash.

Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product I used it for about a month and I totally recommend it to anyone who is trying to find a good drugstore cleanser that will really clean your pores as well, cetaphill is one of my favorite all time drugstore skincare brands!!
Jazlyn G.
Marshall
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently found out about this through a family member. I'm a first time user but I love this stuff. I use this three times a week and i've seen a noticeable difference in my skin. It has help reduce my oil, unclogged my pores, and helps remove any excess makeup my makeup cleaner didn't get. It smells heavenly and is gentle on skin. Definitely will be purchasing again and anyone that asks I recommend this to them.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing facial cleanser! Controls oil, decreases amount of acne breakouts and it gets down deep into my pores for a deep cleaning. I like to compare it to a vitamin C cleanser because it makes my face glow and my skin brighten up! It's gentle on my skin and I'd say I have sensitive skin.. I've even used it before and after (not immediately following but per routine) I've had my microdermabrasion and have not had any skin irritations! I also have to admit, I love the scent. I always have some of this in the bathroom, CETAPHIL IS A MUST HAVE IN MY HONEST OPINION! This cleanser is worthy of 5 stars!
Jamie✨ E.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foaming cleanser! It keeps my skin from being oily while providing moisture at the same time that doesn't cause my skin to break out. I've used this product for the first time but will definitely buy it again
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.