BY CETAPHIL

Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this face wash. I love foam face washes. I like that the foam is gentle on my face and chest if I'm really broken out. I feel like it really helps clear up my acne. I like that it controls my oil too since I have mainly an oily face.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Conroe, TX
Love love love love this cleanser! It works soooo well. I have definitely noticed a difference in the amount of oil on my skin through the day. It's also good for acne prone skin and usually, if I have a blemish threatening to form, I just use this wash a few times and it helps it go away.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I stop using this to try something new, I always wonder why I ever stopped. I feel like my oil is kept at bay and my face always feels clean after using. It's not harsh on my skin and it lasts me FOREVER. Three pumps is all I need.
monica f.
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best face wash they have ever come out with. It cuts through Face oil as well as moisturizes your face. It has a very soft smell and is not overwhelming. I use this daily both morning and night and it has really helped with my acne
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this face was is ok. it does take away all my oil but to the point where my face gets too dry and flaky. i love that it really cleans my face and takes off excess makeup. i love the smell as well. i will continue to use but i'll try different.
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Maybe it's a personal preference but I fee as if the foam isn't really cleaning. This was my first time with a foaming cleaner though. It was gentle on my skin but I'm definitely not a fan of the smell that it would leave on my face cloth.
member-0520988ce
member-0520988ce
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first got this product I loovveeedddd it!! It was sooo nice! I used it with a face spinner. It made my skin super super clear! Then it stoped working... I'm not sure if it was my skin or the product... my skin started to become less clear so I am seeking a new face wash. I am sure it's a great product for other skin types.
Jackee M.
Jackee M.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recommended by my dermatologist for my oily cystic acne prone skin. Overall the product does a great job of cleaning my skin. I'm just not a huge fan of the strong scent. Not a bad scent. I'm just not a fan of fragrance in my skincare.
Kära C.
Kära C.
Slidell
This is MUST HAVE in my house! I use it everyday. My favorite thing about this product is it controls my oily skin without drying it out. It is so safe for everyday use, where most products I’ve tried have dried my skin out. This product last so long too, which is a huge bonus!
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Millstadt
I absolutely love this facial cleanser! It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but works great to control oil. This facial cleanser has definitely worked to keep my acne under control. It's so great even my husband started using it!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.