BY CETAPHIL

Julia P.
Hayward
I use this every morning and night to clean my face. The foaming cleanser is very gentle for the skin. My doctor recommended it to me because my cheeks had acne on it and I've been wanting to get rid of it. This is really good if you have oily skin.
Jessica R.
This is a very good drugstore cleanser. I use it with the matching moisturizer and really like the combo. I use it with a spin brush and it makes my skin really smooth. Make sure to consistently use it day and night and your skin will show results!
AnnaMarie R.
I absolutely LOVE this product!! I have the oily skin of a teenager and this stuff cleared it up fast! I would highly recommend it to any one else struggling with breakouts, oily skin or combo skin. It's not too expensive either! 10/10 recommend
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
This is the best face wash they have ever come out with. It cuts through Face oil as well as moisturizes your face. It has a very soft smell and is not overwhelming. I use this daily both morning and night and it has really helped with my acne
Rachael E.
Maybe it's a personal preference but I fee as if the foam isn't really cleaning. This was my first time with a foaming cleaner though. It was gentle on my skin but I'm definitely not a fan of the smell that it would leave on my face cloth.
Dreama H.
Akron, OH
Cetaphil products have been used in my family for years! This foaming sensation feels so cool I could actually feel the product working on my face and not just sitting there. I only left 4 stars because i had to use a lot of product each time I used.
When I first got this product I loovveeedddd it!! It was sooo nice! I used it with a face spinner. It made my skin super super clear! Then it stoped working... I'm not sure if it was my skin or the product... my skin started to become less clear so I am seeking a new face wash. I am sure it's a great product for other skin types.
Jackee M.
Bradenton, FL
Recommended by my dermatologist for my oily cystic acne prone skin. Overall the product does a great job of cleaning my skin. I'm just not a huge fan of the strong scent. Not a bad scent. I'm just not a fan of fragrance in my skincare.
Katie G.
Wickliffe, KY
I LOVE this stuff! It makes my face feel so clean and smooth after every use. This is the first face wash that I have found that doesn’t make my breakout or oily spots worse. I would recommend this face wash and whole line to everyone!
Kaylan W.
Providence, RI
Works well in tangent with prescription acne medicine. With regards to not being too strong, it's definitely gentle, but if you have chronic acne and are using it alone, it won't really do the job. Would recommend with other treatment.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.