BY CETAPHIL

Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I fell in love with the gentleness of this foaming face wash it feels so silky on your face as you massage it in and can be used twice a day while its on the pricey side the size and effectiveness more than make up for that. Excellent for those with Oily acne prone skin and keeps your oil production balanced. Am stocking up on this as there was some difficulty finding this
Renee T.
With the change in dry fall weather in Southern California my oily skin has kicked into overdrive! I've been using this foam wash every morning, along with the Oil Control moisturizer, before applying my make up and I think it's really made a difference in controlling my oily skin. While it's not "cured" it my natural oils have not been breaking down my makeup as quickly! However, it's not overly drying which is fantastic since that makes my skin worse.
Savannah Y.
Murfreesboro, TN
I swear by this product! It has helped my teenage acne so much, but has been drying my face out this fall. I already don’t have oily skin so that’s probably the reason why. If you struggle with oil & acne this wash is for you!!!
Purnima S.
Philadelphia, PA
My dermatoligist just gave me a sample of this around a week ago for my acne. In just a short week, it has cleared up my acne quite nicely but it dries out my skin tremendously. I have combo skin and it helps with the oil on the oily parts of my skin but the areas where I am dry, near the acne prone areas, it dries me out so much that no amount of moisturizer helps. But if you have oily skin everywhere, I'm sure this would be a great product!
Kim S.
Clovis
Very light- I like using this in the shower. Perfect for sensitive/acne prone skin. I’m evolving to something designed for more mature skin, but while acne-prone, this was recommended by my dermatologist & was my go-to.
Brittany W.
Arnold, MD
Best fash wash EVER. I have extremely oily skin, like it looks like I'm sweating after an hour... I've tried every face wash in the books to try and control the oil and cetaphil oil control is the only thing that has done the job and it works fast! It's a bit pricey (around $16 for a small bottle) but it's absolutely worth it. I use to wash my face 3 times a day, but only need to once in the morning and I'm good to go for the day :)
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Cetaphil never disappoints! I love this product. I feel like this actually works. It feels great on the skin and is good for people like me with skin. Makes my skin feel tighter and helps prevent acne for sure.
Joelle K.
This product smells horrible. I understand not adding fragrances as they can be irritating but I couldn’t use this product after a few times because the smell made me nauseated. It reminds me of an ashtray!
Jennifer M.
Worked okay. Liked the foam, but sometimes didn’t feel like I had enough so I would pump more out. It’s a little pricey, had a coupon otherwise I wouldn’t have bought it. I bought it at the grocery store.
Shana F.
I love this cleanser and have purchased it several times already. It is gentle, not drying and helps to keep my combo skin from getting too oily or too dry. It also is good at taking off all your makeup.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.