BY CETAPHIL

Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Libertyville, IL
I really like this face wash, but I can't use it year round :/ it's great for the summer if you have oily skin! It controls my oil great it the summer, and is gentle on my sensitive skin, but in the winter it shady dries out my face too much. It will give me dry patches on my cheeks but help with my oil in my t-zone. So if you have oily skin all over then definslty try!
Heather A.
Heather A.
My skin is extremely sensitive, and I was prone to breakouts until I found this amazing cleanser. Now my face is super smooth, and feels amazing , I can see the life coming back into my damaged skin. Absolutely loving this Cleanser !!! Smells great, smooth foam texture, easy to apply and wash off, leaves no oily residue, and has totally transformed my skin. Yayyyy !!!!!
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ah yes! This works great for my oily skin, I actually just ran out of it. :/ but I notice a big difference in the morning when I just wake up when my face is oily and I use this to wash it and it makes my face feel fresh again and clean. I also use it right before I do my makeup so it helps with tackling the oil from the products. Would recommend if you are oily!
Kai H.
Kai H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't notice much oil control with this wash and it was a tad drying. Having tried the normal gentle wash cleanser, this one is just ok. It gets the face clean, and I have had harsher washes but I don't plan on buying this again. I also had problems with the pump towards the end of the bottle. The pump would get not pop back up after pressing down.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
I have been using this stuff for awhile and it seems to be working, but it may be because of a combination of other things too. I really do like it though. The only downside is that you have to be careful when it starts getting cold out. I make sure to always moisturize right after I use it or else the area around my nose gets pretty dry.
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
My skin has the tendency of breaking out, mainly because of the excess oil my body produced. My dermatologist suggested I use this face wash, and I love it! I have been using it for a little over a year, and do not plan to change! The bottle lasts about six months (that's with washing my face twice a day), and the price is reasonable!
Anna L.
Anna L.
I use this product for my morning routine and love it - light, doesn't leave any residue - however, on its own, it wasn't enough to handle my acne. For people with some acne and sensitive skin, this product will be perfect on its own. For those with more consistent acne problems, like myself, it's better as a complementary product.
Hashini W.
Hashini W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foam wash won't dry my face or won't give me breakouts. Removes Makeup from my face pretty well. I bought this one from Walmart. It totally met my expectations and I would buy this again. Little amount of foam is enough to clean the face even though it has comparative higher price tag compared to other products in its range.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Overland Park, KS
Every morning and evening I start with CeraVe's face cleanser and then use this foaming face cleanser immediately after. I love it. I really enjoy that it foams and my face always feels really clean after using. I have a pretty oily t-zone and I feel like this product does a nice job keeping the oil at bay. Highly recommend
Amy N.
Amy N.
Salt Lake City, UT
My skin is shiny and dehydrated, while also being acne prone. As you would imagine, my skin is hard to deal with. I have tried so many different cleansers and this is by far the best one. It's so gentle yet so effective! It's truly made a difference in my skin, I'm in love with this product. I fully recommend it.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.