BY CETAPHIL

Ashley P.
Cadillac, MI
I've been using this product for a few years now and it's really pretty amazing. I have dry skin and eczema and it keeps me from breaking out and getting dry. It's just what I needed. My only complaint is the pump sticks when I use it. But other than that I definitely recommend it and it's a great product.
Jennifer O.
Forest Park, IL
I do feel like this product helps remove some excess oil that I often experience. I do find though that throughout my day, the oil starts coming back. I wish the product did a better job of controlling oil over more extended periods. I like though that the product is gentle with its oil removal.
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA
If you have oily skin, then Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash should be on your bathroom counter. The Foam is so cooling and my skin feels clean but not stripped after using this product. It is so worth the money and I buy it all the time as I simply can't run out of it!
Leigh L.
Brenham , TX
Love this foam! I have been using it for about 2 years, and can totally see a difference. I have super oily skin with huge pores. This face wash has made my skin less oily throughout the day. I use it at night before bed, then use the moisturizer from the same line in the morning.
Patricia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I work under bright lights for about 12 hrs straight and somehow heh cause me to have very oily skin. This foam wash is a God sent Amazingness in a bottle! It not only keeps me from getting oily throughout my whole work shift it makes my face super soft and smell super great!
Brandy A.
Kingsland, GA
My skin is very sensitive and although it is oily dries out easily. This is product is very gentle and the cost is amazing. I am very happy with this product. I am a first time user of it and would definitely buy again and recommend to others who has similar skin types
Savvy R.
Port Charlotte, FL
I love this cleanser very much, it helps a lot with my excessively oily sling. I bought this product at Publix. I believe that it is very gentle to the skin. It very well met my expectations for this product. I do not think that there is very much room for improvement.
Emily M.
Favorite moisturizer!!! I use this with the cleansing bar. I used to have really dry patchy skin but it's so much better now! It doesn't have any smell that I've noticed and it is creamy and light on my skin. It doesn't feel like it clogs my pores either. Try it out!
Haeleigh S.
Dayton, OH
My dermatologist recommended this make up remover for me around 2 years ago and it works wonders! It removes all of the makeup the first try and you don't have to use much at all! I use it every night before bed and it has really improved the conditions of my skin!
Kay B.
I began using this product after it was recommended to me by a friend. As someone with oily skin, I was excited to use it since it was "oil control". Unfortunately, my face did not feel clean after using it. I was disappointed since I normally like Cetaphil brands.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.