BY CETAPHIL

Monique C.
Atlanta, GA
I got this from ulta beauty. the is so gentle that I literally thought it wasn't going to get all my make up off but it does! I cant tell a difference with controlling my oily skin since I only use it at night but this brand has proven true so I'm sure it does.
Arelis L.
Bronx , NY
Uso este producto para lavar mi rostro tambien en crema tiene protector solar absorbe la grasa de mi cara al 100% lo mire en un video de alguien con piel grasa y lo trate y kede enamorada
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I don't love foaming face washes because I feel like it's not even cleaning my face. But I will say this is super gentle, and not too expensive for how little you need. I probably won't buy again, but if you have sensitive acne prone skin, you might really like it.
Margo B.
I love the foam wash it leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly without over drying. The pump is easy to use and keep clean. It's gentle in my skin and definitely makes a difference in the amount of oiliness throughout the day. One of my favorite products!
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
This is what I use to clean my face in the morning and before I go to sleep. It is extremely gentle on my skin and does not break me out. But what i like best about it is that it doesn't dry my skin, which is what used to happen to me with other face washs
Shaina D.
Bucyrus, OH
This cleanser definitely wasn't my favorite. First off I can't stand the smell of it. It comes out as a foam so I feel like I can't get it soapy enough to clean my face. Maybe it's just me. I felt a little disappointed and I don't think I will buy it again.
McKenna K.
McHenry
This product does what it's supposed to do. I have more combination skin type than oily, so for the areas that were oily, it worked wonders. Unfortunately, for the dry parts of my face, dried out even more. I would not recommend to combination skin type!
Denisse G.
Edinburg, TX
I love this product! At first i only used the cleanser and it was very over drying. It does what it says. It takes of all your oil and thats what was causing me to flake and over dry. So i started pairing this with a moisturizer and the dryness quickly went away and i love this product! It takes off all my makeup and all my oil.
Hannah O.
This was a nice face wash! It was gentle and smelled good. It really helped clean the oil off my face. I didnt see any crazy change in my acne, but it is not bad for the price. I have since used other cleansers but i might go back and give it another try.
Julia P.
Hayward
I use this every morning and night to clean my face. The foaming cleanser is very gentle for the skin. My doctor recommended it to me because my cheeks had acne on it and I've been wanting to get rid of it. This is really good if you have oily skin.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.