BY CETAPHIL

Hashini W.
This foam wash won't dry my face or won't give me breakouts. Removes Makeup from my face pretty well. I bought this one from Walmart. It totally met my expectations and I would buy this again. Little amount of foam is enough to clean the face even though it has comparative higher price tag compared to other products in its range.
Lindsy M.
I have been using this product for about 4 years now and it has been the only product to truly help my face. I get VERY oily and am very prone to breakouts, but this wash has reduced both tremendously.
Bea M.
This is one of the most gentle cleansers I've ever used. I can use it multiple times a day and it won't irritate my skin. I use it along with my claraonic fit and together it's a great effective combo.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Ah yes! This works great for my oily skin, I actually just ran out of it. :/ but I notice a big difference in the morning when I just wake up when my face is oily and I use this to wash it and it makes my face feel fresh again and clean. I also use it right before I do my makeup so it helps with tackling the oil from the products. Would recommend if you are oily!
maria r.
Los Angeles, CA
This works great for everyday use and when u feel like skipping a couple days. It makes your face absolutely clean. It drys out your skin but the lotion that goes with this works wonders it makes skin soft and feeling like a million bucks. Onlybad thing the price on both i spent almost 40 bucks on both the lotion and this the lotion i purchased for like 21 and the foam wash for 16. Was gonna return but i really liked it. Btw the only reason i purchased it is because it was recommended to me.
Kai H.
I didn't notice much oil control with this wash and it was a tad drying. Having tried the normal gentle wash cleanser, this one is just ok. It gets the face clean, and I have had harsher washes but I don't plan on buying this again. I also had problems with the pump towards the end of the bottle. The pump would get not pop back up after pressing down.
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
My dermatologist recommended this face wash to me so I used it for about a month. I have really oily skin, which causes breakouts, so I was hoping this product would help. Over the month, I didn't see any improvement in oil reduction at all. This might work better for someone whose face is not as oily, but it did not work for my oily skin at all.
Taylor B.
Wahoo, NE
I love this facial cleanser! It does a very nice job controlling my oil especially when paired with the matching moisturizer! I like how it is very gentle on the skin. The reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because it is kinda pricey for a drugstore facial cleanser! But, I think it is worth the price and I recommend it to anyone with oily skin!
Imani E.
Novi, MI
I have oily acne prone skin. I often get black heads and one trip to the dermatologists and she gave me this as a sample. The product really does clean and tighten your pores but one major complaint I have is IT IS DRYING. you really need to invest in a good moisturizer to use this but other than that if you're looking for a good cleanser that you can feel and see the results this is a major plus
Shanna J.
My skin has the tendency of breaking out, mainly because of the excess oil my body produced. My dermatologist suggested I use this face wash, and I love it! I have been using it for a little over a year, and do not plan to change! The bottle lasts about six months (that's with washing my face twice a day), and the price is reasonable!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.