BY CETAPHIL

Krystall A.
Bismarck , ND
I do live that Cetaphil has come up with options for oily skin. I've tried it and it's an ok cleanser. It will not take off eye makeup. I only use powder on my face and I question if it would even remove foundation. It is gentle on skin and doesn't smell bad nor dry out my skin.
Riahannon V.
Lemon Grove, CA
This is an awesome product for mild acne oily skin. I found this product at target, great price. Easy to use pump rinse well and leaves skin feeling great. I highly recommend this product. I will continue to use this
Megan L.
I used to really like this product until I moved to Florida and began to sweet move and needed soothing stronger. I now use something with charcoal and beads and am much happier. It's not for extremely swearing or oily skin. It's great as a mild cleaners but not for summer use. I prefer something I can use all year long.
Taylor G.
Novato, CA
I tell everyone about this face wash. An absolute staple in my skincare routine! I have oily acne-prone skin and this definitely clears it up. I use it daily in the shower after steaming my pores up. It's light and doesn't have a harsh smell. The bottle lasts a while, too!
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
This stuff definitely does its job. I got samples of this from the dermatologist and it definitely helped me fight off any acne that I had. Foam is always fun to use. It did however dry my skin out pretty bad, but it did get rid of the acne. I guess the two go to together
Aubree T.
Phoenix
This is the best face wash I have ever used. My dermatologist gave me a sample of this, I used it once & ever since, I've been hooked on it! I wash my face with it twice a day. I love the foam, it's easy & quick. I highly recommend this product to anyone with oily skin.
Toni S.
This was too drying for my skin. However, it cleaned my face well. It was not the right product for me. It did not meet the expectation for my skin in particular. However, someone with more oily skin could use this product. I would try the other face wash for normal skin.
Ali R.
Burlington, NC
I bought this cleanser because it is for "oil control" and I have very oily skin.  After my shower, my skin feels great and clean from the wash.  However, I have not seen a difference in the oil on my face during the day.  I have been using this product for about 3 months.
Samantha R.
While I was shopping at Walmart I was looking for a face wash that didn't dry my t zone because that area of my face is really oil but with this face it clean my face but it over dry my t zone like other products that I've tried and it was really gentle with my face
Robin H.
This product just melts makeup off my face. No intense scrubbing/wiping needed. It is excellent at removing makeup,dirt and oil. I was having skin problems and my dermatologist recommended I use this. The foam was very gentle, yet worked great. I love this product!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.