BY CETAPHIL

Brittany H.
I feel like this line (Oil Control) of Cetaphil only works best when they are used all together. I don't get a great amount of oil control using either the foam wash or moisturizer individually. But when I use them together they work really well. I have mostly an oily T-zone. It doesn't control the oil all day like I would like but I get a good 4-5 hours without oil. I'm still on the hunt for something that will last all day.
Jazlyn R.
Livingston, CA
FIRST LET ME START BY SAYING THAT CETAPHIL PRODUCTS WORK SO WELL! I recommend it to everyone! This specific product works for me because my skin is super oily. I use it every night and it leaves my skin feeling clean while making my acne smaller and less irrated the next day! I use it especially when I feel like I'm going to break out along with other CETAPHIL products (like the cleanser and wipes) and I no longer feel like I'm going to break out. It's amazing. It definitely made my skin a lot less oily and it works throughout the next day even though I applied it the night before.
Linsey G.
Mckinney, TX
I got a sample of this from my dermatologist and I really do like it. It really does help control my oily skin without drying it out. However, I'm not use to really foamy cleansers so I feel like I'm using more product than I probably need because I don't feel like I'm getting a deep clean with just a single pump. Because of that I feel like I'd have to replace it more frequently meaning more money. It really does work though :)
Amelia K.
Oakwood
I like the foaming action and it does help cleanses the face, not super sure how well it helps keep oil at bay, but it's a solid foam cleanser and doesn't break me out.
Bailey F.
Leander, TX
This product is one of my must- have essentials. I don't go anywhere without my Cetaphil oil control face wash. It helps to minimize the amount of oil that my face produces the more times that I use the product. The formula is perfect for sensitive skin, as it does not irritate the skin. In fact for me, it actually controls the redness that I wake up with. This soothing foam wash is something that everyone should have on their bathroom counter. Amazing!
Karleisa R.
Eureka
Product works well but shouldn't be taken on travels. Because of this, I've moved on to the cerave foaming cleanser which travels slightly better as long as you're not going on an airplane.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
My Dermatologist recommended this product to me and I use it every morning. Great way to wake up your skin. This product is very gentle and doesn't over dry my face.
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
This is undoubtedly the best face wash I have used so far. I have been using it for the past five years when recommended by my dermatologist. I have sensitive skin with moderate to severe acne and this product has helped a lot. I use it twice daily and it does a very good job at keeping the excess oil on my face under control. Added bonus: It also removes make-up very well. Summer or winter, this stays with me
Alexandria S.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked that this product had foam and it did help alleviate a lot of the pumps that my face would get after a bad weekend of food. However, I prefer the Murad Acne brand over this one. My favorite Cetaphil product is the daily face wash.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
This product is wonderful, but you will hate it if you use it incorrectly. Basically, don't use it to try and take your makeup off. It doesn't do that well, and it will BURN your eyes if it goes near it. Also, don't wash your face with this more than once in an attempt to remove your makeup or it will make your skin PEEL. I learned this the hard way. I initially hated this product, but I decided to give it one more try. I use a baby wipe to take off my makeup, and then I use this to cleanse my face. Works like a charm. Holy grail status - love it!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.