BY CETAPHIL

Hope C.
Los Angeles
I've started using this fairly recently, but it's helped out my oil so much and definitely makes my skin super dry (which is great for me) Sometimes it's a little too drying but I just put moisturizer on and it feels better. It's a bit too expensive but I understand it's the brand that you're paying for.
Cynthia g.
How the thousands of face washes that I have tried and purchased this one really takes the cake. After trying this at 13 years old I've never tried anything else, it hydrates and leaves my skin so amazingly smooth. It really helps control the oil and helps with break outs. I absolute love it and would recommend it to anyone having acne problems.
Abigail D.
Colfax , WI
8 oz bottle, found at Walmart. I enjoy using daily in the shower. I have found this to be harsh on my skin. I have used other Cetaphil products and really enjoyed them. Very reasonable price. I would recommend to people with Acne-prone skin.
Gabby E.
Riverside
This oil control product does a great job at cleansing my face and removing all of my makeup. It however does not benefit me so much in the way of controlling how oily my face gets throughout my day. I still continue to use this product because of the way it cleanses my face as well as controls my acne.
Amanpreet K.
College Park, MD
This stuff is amazing. I've tried many face washes before but nothing has worked as well and fast as this. I have combination skin but this really gets the job done. Sometimes I've gotten lazy about my skincare routine, leading to breakouts, but after one use, this face wash starts reducing the breakouts. I usually notice a different overnight. I love it!
Mariam K.
Tarzana, CA
I've give this product multiple tries and I use it here and there, but I honestly haven't really noticed anything spectacular. Doesn't do much for my oily-combo skin. It feels great on my skin and it's really gentle. Nothing more to it.
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
This is a good daily cleanser, I mainly used it to take off left over makeup that a wipe didn't get off or to wash oils off then I'll use a face scrub or mask. It is cheap and easy to find at drug stores or the food store so that is good. It just doesnt clear acne unless you paid it with something else
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
Love this face wash I feel like it is the only one I've used that has shown a big difference in my skin! It helps dry out my acne and then a few days later my acne is gone! But you definitely have to use it every night and for best results I recommend Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30
Sarah V.
Conroe, TX
Love love love love this cleanser! It works soooo well. I have definitely noticed a difference in the amount of oil on my skin through the day. It's also good for acne prone skin and usually, if I have a blemish threatening to form, I just use this wash a few times and it helps it go away.
Maria De Jesus B.
I love Cetaphil yearly, but especially in the summer when my skin is more prone. Clears my skin and keeps it clear without any skin irritation or excessive drying out of my skin. Highly recommend for those with breakouts and sensitive skin! Superb! @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.