BY CETAPHIL

Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product! I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist about 8 years ago suggested the brand Cetaphil to use on my skin, for both showering with their body wash and their lotion. I still have the original daily cleanser body wash, but this oil control one really does its job on humid and sticky summer days! Totally recommend this product to everyone!
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Moisturizer picked up these two at target today. So far i like the combo. The Oil control Foam wash is very gentle on my skin. The Oil Control Moisturizer is very light weight and supple. Lets see how my acne looks after im done with this set
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE!!! My face had been breaking out and I've always used the same face wash. I decided to switch it up and buy this one at the store and within a day I could feel and tell a difference, a few days later and my face is really clearing up! Not overly drying, though i have naturally oily skin. It doesn't smell the best, but it's face wash so no surprise
Carolyn H.
Long Branch, NEw jersey
I've struggled with acne for about two years now and this face wash has decreased the size in which my acne appears which I know doesn't sound like much but it's been the only improvement I've had in a while so major thumbs up and it's affordable!
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gentle cleanser. It smaller than the original and because it's a foam, I feel like I am getting less per use. But my dermatologist recommended this and I love it. I also like the way it makes my face feel after use AND that it doubles as a make up remover. I use this multiple times per day. I have one in my go bag, one in the shower, and one on my counter.
Jayna Rissa C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like using harsh cleansers on my face and am a "label checker" so I try to stay from the icky stuff. While I was pregnant with my 2nd, I needed something to clean my face but a lot of cleansers had Sodium Laureth Sulfate in it and did t wanna risk it. I picked this up and it's been great with keeping oiliness at bay while not drying out my face. It's been over a year and I still use this!
O'Naysha B.
This with the moisturizer works for me. I have very oily skin and get a lot of pimples very easily. This clears my face very fast and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all. Also, it reduced the appearance of my dark spots/scar and I haven't even finished the bottle. It is quite a hassle to figure out how much to use though.
Brianna S.
Presto
This product is overall good.  I have very oily skin so I'm always looking for face washes that help to control that.  However, I did not notice a big difference when using this product.  After I was my face the oil is gone, but eventually it comes back.  Still a very nice, soothing face wash, just not the best at controlling oil.
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely oily skin and this takes the top layer of oil off without being abrasive to my skin at all. I use this morning and night and it gives me a dewy, clean finish without trying me out. I can use this without moisturizer or anything else and go all day, and my face is still clear and not oily! I love it.
Abigail D.
Colfax , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
8 oz bottle, found at Walmart. I enjoy using daily in the shower. I have found this to be harsh on my skin. I have used other Cetaphil products and really enjoyed them. Very reasonable price. I would recommend to people with Acne-prone skin.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.