BY CETAPHIL

ASHLEY E.
I have pruchased thos several times. Good value for the price. Non drying bit controls oil, effective. This brand never disappoints. Cleans mascara off too.
Samantha P.
This is a really good face wash, although it doesn't leave the face feeling tingly or super refreshed like some other popular cleaners do. I feel as though it cleanses, but it would be nice if it included the extra tingling sensation, that really makes your face feel nice. It does lather up quite nicely and I like that it is foam because it is light and it doesn't feel like its heavy and still on your face after you rinse it off. Overall I would recommend this face wash, one again, Cetaphil impresses.
Halie B.
Springfield
I love, love, LOVE this product! It's light on my face and completely dries my skin of all those gross oils. I would not recommend for dry skin because it will irritate your skin.
Jami P.
Winona Lake, IN
I typically have extremely dry skin but I liked to use this at night after I had a particularly oily day. That may have been after being active for the day or if I worked out that night or if I had worn a full face of makeup that day. This product was very cleansing and even thought I have dry skin, it was still a bit moisturizing. I've recently changed my skin routine, but I still keep a bottle of this around just in case I really need it to clear out the oil on my skin.
gabriela m.
This product is amazing for oily skin it reduces the oilness but in a way that the skin doesn't get dry it's great for an everyday routine and it leaves this fresh feeling on the skin
Emily A.
Naples, FL
This is my favorite everyday product. I use this face foam faithfully morning and night. It is light and removes oil but doesn't dry out my face. Leaves my face feeling soft and clean. It has a simple smell (reminds me of baby products). I have been using this product for 4 years. My dermatologist recommended me this when I was going through a bad breakout. I have used this product since then. I recommend everyone to try! It is worth the price. The bottle lasts me a couple months
Sammy H.
Auburn, AL
 I love this stuff so much it really cleans up your skin and it's very soft and very gentle and even though it's filming it still makes your skin feel like it has been exfoliated
Jessica M.
Little Rock
This works just as well as the much pricier department store brands. It's gentle enough to use everyday but keeps me from breaking out. This is definitely my go to facewash.
Courtney K.
I started using this wash and I was highly impressed with the results. However, randomly this face wash decided to stop working and instead of clearing up my acne, I was waking up every morning with new pimples. My dermatologist recommended this wash when I was on accutane. If you take a look at the ingredients on the back of the bottle, you will be highly disappointed with what you see. That alone is why I give this product 1 star.
jessica W.
Marion, NC
I started using this cleanser about a year and a half ago. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS. I have very oily skin, and nothing seems to control it. I have tried many products and none seem to work. While shopping for a new cleanser, I discovered this one. I decided it couldn't hurt to try it, so I bought it. I have never looked back. This cleanser controls my oily skin all day, without making it too dry or feel stripped. I highly recommend this to anyone who has sensitive and oily skin. It will control the oil and leave your skin feeling refreshed. I'm so glad I switched to this cleanser.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.