BY CETAPHIL

Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Presto
This product is overall good.  I have very oily skin so I'm always looking for face washes that help to control that.  However, I did not notice a big difference when using this product.  After I was my face the oil is gone, but eventually it comes back.  Still a very nice, soothing face wash, just not the best at controlling oil.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
New Albany
First foam wash that I've used. I normally go for scrubs with more of a grit or charcoal but this was recommended by dermatologist. When first starting to use I had no faith it was going to do anything for me being such a light and airy cleanser but I have definitely come to love it  purchased at walgreens. Excellent value.
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
No other Cetaphil product has ever worked for my oily skin, until this one. This is my godsend. Very gentle, albeit drying, but that is fixed with a light moisturizer. I got this at Walmart and I use it in the morning and at night before bed. It has improved my breakouts tremendously. I will continue to purchase this.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely oily skin and this takes the top layer of oil off without being abrasive to my skin at all. I use this morning and night and it gives me a dewy, clean finish without trying me out. I can use this without moisturizer or anything else and go all day, and my face is still clear and not oily! I love it.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could tell right away using this product that it controlled the oil on my face throughout the day.  My face never has the dry feeling after using this product, does not irritate my skin, and is safe to use daily.  Compared to other products if you are having breakouts this is my go to product to control oil.
Hope C.
Hope C.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've started using this fairly recently, but it's helped out my oil so much and definitely makes my skin super dry (which is great for me) Sometimes it's a little too drying but I just put moisturizer on and it feels better. It's a bit too expensive but I understand it's the brand that you're paying for.
Cynthia g.
Cynthia g.
How the thousands of face washes that I have tried and purchased this one really takes the cake. After trying this at 13 years old I've never tried anything else, it hydrates and leaves my skin so amazingly smooth. It really helps control the oil and helps with break outs. I absolute love it and would recommend it to anyone having acne problems.
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Riverside
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil control product does a great job at cleansing my face and removing all of my makeup. It however does not benefit me so much in the way of controlling how oily my face gets throughout my day. I still continue to use this product because of the way it cleanses my face as well as controls my acne.
Amanpreet K.
Amanpreet K.
College Park, MD
This stuff is amazing. I've tried many face washes before but nothing has worked as well and fast as this. I have combination skin but this really gets the job done. Sometimes I've gotten lazy about my skincare routine, leading to breakouts, but after one use, this face wash starts reducing the breakouts. I usually notice a different overnight. I love it!
Ashlea D.
Ashlea D.
Staunton, IL
I have oily skin and I feel like once I put my "oil" free makeup on this product helped cut down a little bit of the oiliness but it could do better. It smells kinda funny and leaves your hands smelling like the product for a little while after washing your face. It takes several pumps to get enough product to wash my face well.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.