BY CETAPHIL

Blair C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash really helps acne go away fast! It smells fine. It is gentle on your face. It doesn't really remove all your makeup though so I would save this for the morning right when you wake up or use a makeup remover wipe before using this face wash. Foam isn't my favorite for face wash because I always feel like I'm using too much, it never feels like enough! Other than that, it's good for acne.
Emily L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super oily skin, especially in the summer, but I tend to get dry around my nose and eyes. This foam wash DEFINITELY is not suitable for anyone with any type of dryness. It definitely accentuated my dryness but did an amazing job at controlling my shine and definitely I did not break out at all and it did help my preexisting breakouts. A go to in the summer, especially in the morning and when I am about to apply makeup. At night I prefer a more gentle hydrating cleanser.
Valentina C.
even tho I have been using the clean and clear dash wash for night and day for oily skin it has worked but I would still break out ive tried so many products I but I still see no difference, my face tends to get oily a lot especially on my forehead and when I use a product I use it for a awhile so i went to my doctor to see what I can do and she recommended me this product, even tho I've been using it for about 2 weeks I still see a very good difference in my face. my skin feels so good after using it. I use every morning and every night , I would totally recommend if you're having trouble with redness ((:
Ngan C.
Best face wash for someone who has oily to combo skin. This helps to clean my face and keep oily t-zone from becoming a greasy mess. Does not dry out normal parts of your face. I get hormonal acne and use epiduo and this does not react or change the treatment at all. I recommend this to anyone who is on acne medication or topical.
Alyss P.
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I read about this particular product in a Cosmo magazine at my Dr's office (most likely out dated) However, it was ranked high for acne care for people with oily complexions. I gave it a shot & it's one of the best products I own. It's affordable & available at most local drugstores, I purchased mine at Walgreens. It washes off all the unwanted dirt and makeup without leaving your face overly dry, it also smells nice.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product itself. Giving 4 stars because the pump on the bottle is no good which is annoying. This product is great if you have oily skin. This will dry it right up and help keep oil production down. I use this daily. I don't think it over dries my skin. And now that it is part of my routine I can definitely notice a difference even after not using it for just one night. I would recommend this if you have oil skin or acne.
Sarah P.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for about eigt months. When I first started using it it seemed to work, I had less oil than before which was a good thing. As I kept using it it would dry my skin out a lot though I thought it was because I was using too much so I kept using less and less but it didn't help so I just stopped using it. I wouldn't buy again but I actually would recommend if you have super oily skin.
Justice P.
Woodbury, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this product but I put three stars because of the feel of the product on my face. It's more watery than it is sudsy. It almost doesn't feel like it takes off makeup completely. I feel more comfortable using it when I wash twice band cause I feel like washing with it once doesn't do the whole job. I think if it was a little heavier I'd like it more. On a very plus side though it does not break me out at all and is gentle. I am less oily throughout the day.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product for my oily, acne prone skin, however I do wish it removed makeup a little better. I use long lasting lipstick and it doesn't touch that, but does remove everything else well. I may need to do a couple times. I like that it's not harsh yet leaves my skin feeling clean. Does seem to clear up my skin, I look forward to trying the sunscreen moisturizer that is made by them too!
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Specially formulated to leave oily and acne-prone skin feeling fresh and clean, Cetaphil Dermacontrol Foam Wash removes excess surface oil and dirt in one step. This foaming cleanser contains Zinc technology to help skin look and feel less greasy and shiny. Gentle enough to use daily and with prescription acne treatments, the cleanser also helps maintain the healthy pH balance of the skin.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.