BY CETAPHIL

Kirstin V.
Kirstin V.
Very gentle. I have extremely sensitive skin, acne since 13, I'm now 24. Dermatologist recommended to use twice a day. I personally feel like it doesn't do much to "heal" my acne, but I know it isn't causing it, so it's nice to finally have a cleanser that helps keep my skin maintained at the level of acne it's at instead of randomly making it worse.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE!!! My face had been breaking out and I've always used the same face wash. I decided to switch it up and buy this one at the store and within a day I could feel and tell a difference, a few days later and my face is really clearing up! Not overly drying, though i have naturally oily skin. It doesn't smell the best, but it's face wash so no surprise
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Long Branch, NEw jersey
I've struggled with acne for about two years now and this face wash has decreased the size in which my acne appears which I know doesn't sound like much but it's been the only improvement I've had in a while so major thumbs up and it's affordable!
Leidy Z.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing , the bottle is really nice and the pump works really good , i haven't noticed a reduced of the oily in the face , but definitely softer , it have been 3 weeks since i started using it so definitely i going to give it more time to work
Jayna Rissa C.
Jayna Rissa C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like using harsh cleansers on my face and am a "label checker" so I try to stay from the icky stuff. While I was pregnant with my 2nd, I needed something to clean my face but a lot of cleansers had Sodium Laureth Sulfate in it and did t wanna risk it. I picked this up and it's been great with keeping oiliness at bay while not drying out my face. It's been over a year and I still use this!
O'Naysha B.
O'Naysha B.
This with the moisturizer works for me. I have very oily skin and get a lot of pimples very easily. This clears my face very fast and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all. Also, it reduced the appearance of my dark spots/scar and I haven't even finished the bottle. It is quite a hassle to figure out how much to use though.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Presto
This product is overall good.  I have very oily skin so I'm always looking for face washes that help to control that.  However, I did not notice a big difference when using this product.  After I was my face the oil is gone, but eventually it comes back.  Still a very nice, soothing face wash, just not the best at controlling oil.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
New Albany
First foam wash that I've used. I normally go for scrubs with more of a grit or charcoal but this was recommended by dermatologist. When first starting to use I had no faith it was going to do anything for me being such a light and airy cleanser but I have definitely come to love it  purchased at walgreens. Excellent value.
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
No other Cetaphil product has ever worked for my oily skin, until this one. This is my godsend. Very gentle, albeit drying, but that is fixed with a light moisturizer. I got this at Walmart and I use it in the morning and at night before bed. It has improved my breakouts tremendously. I will continue to purchase this.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely oily skin and this takes the top layer of oil off without being abrasive to my skin at all. I use this morning and night and it gives me a dewy, clean finish without trying me out. I can use this without moisturizer or anything else and go all day, and my face is still clear and not oily! I love it.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.