BY CETAPHIL

Jessica M.
Little Rock
This works just as well as the much pricier department store brands. It's gentle enough to use everyday but keeps me from breaking out. This is definitely my go to facewash.
Alexandria S.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked that this product had foam and it did help alleviate a lot of the pumps that my face would get after a bad weekend of food. However, I prefer the Murad Acne brand over this one. My favorite Cetaphil product is the daily face wash.
Brittany P.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this cleanser to remove makeup. I don't notice any difference with my oily skin though. I use it twice a day, doesn't over-dry though which is super nice.
Alexandra F.
Plant City, FL
I have oily combination skin. I also have cystic acne. This cleanser made my skin clearer than ever before. I have just started on my second bottle and I am in love. Although it didn't do much for me when I had my period. This product is great! I love it so much!
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash is the only cleanser I've been using consecutively for the last year, just this and vitamin e oil afterwards. I typically have combination skin, but I've noticed after doing this combo it has become more normal & the oily areas are more controlled/less frequent!! I also used to get cystic breakouts on my chin but this has helped clear them up & I don't get them anymore. If I do, it last no longer than a day or two! I'll always recommend this product over the products where your need 20 steps. (Truly not necessary) I only use 2 things when it comes to cleansing my face. (+a clarisonic once or twice a week) Thumbs up!
Alba B.
Rye, NY
I got a really bad acne due to my birth control and I starting using this foam looking for a gentle way to clean my delicate skin after wearing makeup. I have to say I love it I cleans deeply and it's super gentle. I use it every night and Im very happy with it, also I have to say it lasts a long time. My skin is happy now
Karen V.
North Miami, FL
Before my skin used to be oily, then I started using this foam every day just at morning and it was the solution for my skin, I don’t have a oily face anymore. I bought on Walmart for 8$, absolutely recommend it.
Brenda M.
Hace Ya Aproximadamente Dos Años que empecé a usar este producto, un dermatologo muy Bueno me lo Indicó, ya que la piel de mi rostro presentaba un repentino Acné de Comedones!
No he dejado de usarlo! Estoy completamente encantada! Si tienen piel muy grasosa, esto es lo mejor!!!!
Acompañado de la Hidratante con protector solar, la hidratante HIDRATA! Sin aportarle grasa a Tu piel! Muy muy buenos productos!!
Olivia V.
Recommended by my dermatologist for my Oily skin. I don't really have any problems with this product though I feel as if it's main purpose is to just strip oil and not so much cleanse the skin but I have never broken out from it.
It is very much a "foam" cleanser. It does strip oil but sometimes I feel as if it's strips way too much therefore producing more. I use to use this product daily but I've been straying away, using other products. I think it's worth a try if you have oily skin.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
This face wash really helps acne go away fast! It smells fine. It is gentle on your face. It doesn't really remove all your makeup though so I would save this for the morning right when you wake up or use a makeup remover wipe before using this face wash. Foam isn't my favorite for face wash because I always feel like I'm using too much, it never feels like enough! Other than that, it's good for acne.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.