BY CETAPHIL

Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for about eigt months. When I first started using it it seemed to work, I had less oil than before which was a good thing. As I kept using it it would dry my skin out a lot though I thought it was because I was using too much so I kept using less and less but it didn't help so I just stopped using it. I wouldn't buy again but I actually would recommend if you have super oily skin.
Justice P.
Justice P.
Woodbury, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this product but I put three stars because of the feel of the product on my face. It's more watery than it is sudsy. It almost doesn't feel like it takes off makeup completely. I feel more comfortable using it when I wash twice band cause I feel like washing with it once doesn't do the whole job. I think if it was a little heavier I'd like it more. On a very plus side though it does not break me out at all and is gentle. I am less oily throughout the day.
Amy O.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product for my oily, acne prone skin, however I do wish it removed makeup a little better. I use long lasting lipstick and it doesn't touch that, but does remove everything else well. I may need to do a couple times. I like that it's not harsh yet leaves my skin feeling clean. Does seem to clear up my skin, I look forward to trying the sunscreen moisturizer that is made by them too!
Telia W.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Specially formulated to leave oily and acne-prone skin feeling fresh and clean, Cetaphil Dermacontrol Foam Wash removes excess surface oil and dirt in one step. This foaming cleanser contains Zinc technology to help skin look and feel less greasy and shiny. Gentle enough to use daily and with prescription acne treatments, the cleanser also helps maintain the healthy pH balance of the skin.
Keri D.
Keri D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommended me to this cleaner. I have cystic acne and i have fought this for 17 years. This is the only facewash that I would spend the last of my money on. It has no fragrances or anything that upsets my face. It could be a little cheaper price wise. But I can get it at walmart so that works for me!! Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash
Yari D.
Yari D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff will dry your skin out its amazing . In he summer I get really dry skin and this product will literally evaporate all the oile from your face . My dermatologist recommended it for me to prevent acne and it's amazing . It days out the excess oils from your face . But it leaves the essential oils in your skin . So it doesn't make your skin dry like a crocodile .
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product! I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist about 8 years ago suggested the brand Cetaphil to use on my skin, for both showering with their body wash and their lotion. I still have the original daily cleanser body wash, but this oil control one really does its job on humid and sticky summer days! Totally recommend this product to everyone!
Alyss P.
Alyss P.
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I read about this particular product in a Cosmo magazine at my Dr's office (most likely out dated) However, it was ranked high for acne care for people with oily complexions. I gave it a shot & it's one of the best products I own. It's affordable & available at most local drugstores, I purchased mine at Walgreens. It washes off all the unwanted dirt and makeup without leaving your face overly dry, it also smells nice.
Jayme C.
Jayme C.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great great great product. I use this at least twice a day when washing my face, and it works so well to help take off excess makeup or just when you need relief during the day, combats oils from being too much on your face and I even use this to just cleanse my face and I LOVE using it. It's a great product and a stable in my skincare routine. Helps my skin so much.
diana a.
diana a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently started using this foam wash and i must say I'm loving it! It definitly does the job! My skin would always be very oily in the T-zone every morning and throughout the day but this foam wash helps me so much with that. Another perk about this foam wash is that it also washes away any makeup residue that might be left on the skin.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.