BY CETAPHIL

Kylie M.
YUKON, OK
it does make your skin appear less oily however that due to the fact it completely dried my skin out, this has been around forever, but as ive aged ive decided to forgo cetaphil
Desiree D.
Santee, CA
OH MY GOSH! Not even Proactiv can make my face feel as good as this cleanser does! It's feels good on your skin and it doesn't burn, just cleans, very gentle. Especially, my skin care must have in summer:)
August H.
Seymour, IN
Love this product! It smells really good and it's so easy to use! I haven't ever tried cetaphil and I enjoy this, you can buy it at the drugstore so it's really affordable.. It helps really oily skin!!
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Guys this facial wash is so lovely! I've tried many products and nothing compares!  My face is quit oily and this product really helps keep everything in check and the oil down!
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
I have super oily skin and it is also sensitive, so this product really helped control the oil and acne in my skin without irritating my face. I would recommend for oily skin.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
This is currently my most favorite skin wash I've ever used! I am the most oily person and this has been keeping my oil at bay and my skin clear for months!!! Would recommend!
Lucy S.
I have tried many thing to combat my super oily skin. This has been a God send. My skin has never looked better. 💜💜💜💜💜. I can't see myself loving any other product more. 😀
Barbara G.
BEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET!! I cannot stress enough how much i love this face wash. It does an amazing job at keeping my oily skin under control all day! I will never stop using this every morning!
Francesca H.
Wharton , TX
This product really does help with oil control. My T-zone gets really oily and when I started using this face wash I could actually tell the difference. I didn't look like a a big ol grease ball.
Gema G.
Moreno Valley, CA
This helped out my oily skin but it gave my skin a weird texture that I did not like. This texture was like sandpaper it was so odd, but it helped my acne and oil control.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.