BY CETAPHIL

Caitlen T.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give 10 stars if I could! I have been using Cetaphil since the dawn of time. First it was the gentle skin cleanser, and then the face cleanser came out later. Only up until recently the face cleanser really wasn't doing its justice on my face and I was breaking out all of the sudden. I decided to try their new oil free foam cleanser, and WOW acne is totally gone. I thought the bottle would run out faster, being a foam base but it has been over a month and I'm quite liberal with the amount I use. Excellent wash! Pump is extremely convenient.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recommended by my dermatologist for my Oily skin. I don't really have any problems with this product though I feel as if it's main purpose is to just strip oil and not so much cleanse the skin but I have never broken out from it.
It is very much a "foam" cleanser. It does strip oil but sometimes I feel as if it's strips way too much therefore producing more. I use to use this product daily but I've been straying away, using other products. I think it's worth a try if you have oily skin.
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash really helps acne go away fast! It smells fine. It is gentle on your face. It doesn't really remove all your makeup though so I would save this for the morning right when you wake up or use a makeup remover wipe before using this face wash. Foam isn't my favorite for face wash because I always feel like I'm using too much, it never feels like enough! Other than that, it's good for acne.
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
I feel like this product does a great job at controlling my oil skin during the day, but I wouldn't vouch for this product as a cleanser.. It doesn't feel like it is doing any cleaning.. it could be because of the texture (foam).
I recommend using this product in the morning and definitely not at night because you won't feel like you cleaned your face. Also, if you break out before your menstrual cycle, I feel like this product does a great job at keeping those acne at bay.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super oily skin, especially in the summer, but I tend to get dry around my nose and eyes. This foam wash DEFINITELY is not suitable for anyone with any type of dryness. It definitely accentuated my dryness but did an amazing job at controlling my shine and definitely I did not break out at all and it did help my preexisting breakouts. A go to in the summer, especially in the morning and when I am about to apply makeup. At night I prefer a more gentle hydrating cleanser.
Nivea R.
Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with the gentleness of this foaming face wash it feels so silky on your face as you massage it in and can be used twice a day while its on the pricey side the size and effectiveness more than make up for that. Excellent for those with Oily acne prone skin and keeps your oil production balanced. Am stocking up on this as there was some difficulty finding this
Purnima S.
Purnima S.
Old Forge, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatoligist just gave me a sample of this around a week ago for my acne. In just a short week, it has cleared up my acne quite nicely but it dries out my skin tremendously. I have combo skin and it helps with the oil on the oily parts of my skin but the areas where I am dry, near the acne prone areas, it dries me out so much that no amount of moisturizer helps. But if you have oily skin everywhere, I'm sure this would be a great product!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Owings Mills
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best fash wash EVER. I have extremely oily skin, like it looks like I'm sweating after an hour... I've tried every face wash in the books to try and control the oil and cetaphil oil control is the only thing that has done the job and it works fast! It's a bit pricey (around $16 for a small bottle) but it's absolutely worth it. I use to wash my face 3 times a day, but only need to once in the morning and I'm good to go for the day :)
Briana P.
Briana P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have really acne prone skin and this product paired with the oil control moisturizer has saved me. My dermatologist recommended this to me when I started using tretinoin. I no longer use the tretinoin but I have continued using these products.

I feel like this really washes my face without over drying or  being harsh on my sensitive skin.
Great price point and great value.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
milford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product itself. Giving 4 stars because the pump on the bottle is no good which is annoying. This product is great if you have oily skin. This will dry it right up and help keep oil production down. I use this daily. I don't think it over dries my skin. And now that it is part of my routine I can definitely notice a difference even after not using it for just one night. I would recommend this if you have oil skin or acne.
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.