BY CETAPHIL

Andrea M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
So so lightweight, great for sensitive skin. Little to no fragrance what so ever. I was SO bummed when I ran out. It left my skin feeling nice and clean and refreshed. Would recommend 100% to anyone, honestly.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
I was recommended this cleanser by my dermatologist to use . I am 27 years old and about 10-12 months ago I started breaking out bad on my cheeks and chin. I instantly fell in love with this cleanser . It is very gentle on the skin , I have dry skin & this cleanser is geared more towards oily skin but somehow this worked perfect for my skin . Within 2 months my acne was gone . I still use this cleanser morning and night and things are still going very well for me. I haven't had any more huge breakouts. I am so happy my dermatologist recommended this to me , I will continue to repurchase this over and over again. I always buy mine from target or Walmart , they are a little cheaper than your CVS and Walmart prices! If you are struggling with acne or hormonal breakouts head to your closest store and buy this. I promise you it's amazing.
Marissa A.
Also recommended by my dermatologist I got a sample of this. I didn't feel that it deep cleaned because usually I'm a fan of more exfoliating cleansers, but it is super gentle and would be good for any age of users.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
I wash my face with Cetaphil because I feel that when I use it, my makeup look beautiful for longer time, I don't see my face all shiny or grease as usually does Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash
Kaylee K.
Toledo, OH
I love this product!! I have very sensitive skin and I have trouble finding products that won't irritate my skin more and this product did the exact thing of not irritating my skin!!
Lindsay V.
I do not like this product very much. I have super oily skin and this dries my face out SO BAD to the point where my foundation looks terrible on my skin. It makes me break out and accentuates all my dry patches.
Cristin S.
Hilliard, FL
If you have oily skin this is the face wash for you. I wouldn't recommend using more than about 3 times a week because it will create dry patches. But it definitely lives up to my expectations. 10/10 yes
Caitlin H.
Laurel, MS
Works pretty well for my combination skin. But, I have a tendency to get somewhat oily after- no matter what I seem to use. But, this isn't a purely oil control acne wash. It's meant to help more with acne.
Maria C.
miramar, fl
The dermatologist put it on for a treatment and it was super good! The soap without odor, and helped me to remove all the grease from the face. Helped with the progress of my treatment.
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
I bought this because they had run out of my regular Cetaphil. Since I have a problem with extremely oily, extremely sensitive, extremely acne-prone skin, I decided to give it a go. I mean, how much different could it be from the original Cetaphil, right? The answer is, VASTLY. It costs a few dollars more, but it is totally worth it! I absolutely adore it, it literally gets rid of all oil without drying the skin. It also comes as a foam, and is easy to apply, smells amazing, and rinses clean quickly. Overall, I'd say it's definitely worth a try if oily sensitive skin or breakouts are problems for you.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.