BY CETAPHIL

Brooke K.
Madison, CT
I'm only giving this 3 stars since it's not the best for me. I think it's a pretty good product with nice packaging but there's better stuff out there. I only used it once and would not buy it again due to better products on the market.
Andrea M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
So so lightweight, great for sensitive skin. Little to no fragrance what so ever. I was SO bummed when I ran out. It left my skin feeling nice and clean and refreshed. Would recommend 100% to anyone, honestly.
Stephanie W.
Ravenna
I used this after my dermatologist recommended it. It was good at getting the oil off your face but it didn't seem like it removed everything. I did like using it in the morning when your face tends to be oily though.
Caitlin H.
Laurel, MS
Works pretty well for my combination skin. But, I have a tendency to get somewhat oily after- no matter what I seem to use. But, this isn't a purely oil control acne wash. It's meant to help more with acne.
Barbara G.
BEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET!! I cannot stress enough how much i love this face wash. It does an amazing job at keeping my oily skin under control all day! I will never stop using this every morning!
Lauren F.
Didn't control my acne as well as I expected. Smell is a little medicine-like, and this doesn't travel well at all. Overall, it did make my skin feel nice after use.
Chandler J.
Middlesboro , KY
Hands down the best face wash. I have been using it for years now. My skin is very oily and this has been a game changer! It’s gentle enough to use every day but tough enough to help control my skin. And you can get it at Walmart so that’s a huge plus too!
Halie B.
Springfield
I love, love, LOVE this product! It's light on my face and completely dries my skin of all those gross oils. I would not recommend for dry skin because it will irritate your skin.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
I absolutely love cetaphil dermacontrol oil control foam wash! It is very effective at keeping oil off of your face. I've been using it for about 2 years now. I find that the cheapest way to buy it is to wait for CVS to have some kind of sale and I'll purchase multiple online. I keep one at every sink and in every shower. This foam wash controls excess oil and shine. It never over dries my skin. This foam wash is easy to use. First, apply water to your face then massage this all over. I like using my olay cleaning brush with this also.
Jessica M.
Little Rock
This works just as well as the much pricier department store brands. It's gentle enough to use everyday but keeps me from breaking out. This is definitely my go to facewash.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.