BY CETAPHIL

Katie H.
Coppell, TX
I use this product when I am feeling super oily and it does a good job getting rid of the oil. A gentle product that does it's job well. I think that for it's cheap price, it does an excellent job. Would recommend to people with oily skin.
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Spent some down time at Walmart today and stumbled across this facial wash. I was just telling my husband how nasty and oily my face was feeling now that the temperatures outside are rising. I walked out of the store with this and the Cetaphil Oil Control moisturizer. First thoughts are that a little really goes a long way with the foam wash. I thought I would need to apply more, but a quarter-sized dollop was plenty! The smell isn't my favorite, a little "elderly" and medicated, but it's definitely not a total turn off. After my first use, my skin has very little shine and my face feels fresh and clean! Can't wait for long-term results.
Marshaè C.
I use this product every day. It removes the oil from my face. It is a very gentle application and it foams as you apply it to the face. I bought this from Walmart. I repeatedly use this product.
LEA P.
Jacksonville, FL
Did not really see any impact on my oily and pimple prone face. The Cetaphil was given to me by my dermatologist and when I wanted to buy another one to give it another chance, it was just too pricey for me.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I do have combination skim but in the summer it tends to be more oily so I use this sometimes and it is a good wash for super oil skin I wpuldnt use it every day just cause I do have dry skin also
linda c.
Petersburg, VA
This helps cleanse your skin really well. I only do 2 pumps and it's enough. If you use this on a daily basis you'll see the changes literally within 2 weeks of using it. Very inexpensive and last a while.
MacKenzie D.
Best face wash I have ever used. My skin is super sensitive and this is the only wash I've found that doesn't bother my skin. Controls the oil in my skin and prevents break outs. I love this product. Very affordable as well.
Brooke K.
Madison, CT
I'm only giving this 3 stars since it's not the best for me. I think it's a pretty good product with nice packaging but there's better stuff out there. I only used it once and would not buy it again due to better products on the market.
Shequetta P.
Windsor , NC
Cetaphil Oil control wash is amazing. I purchased it at Walmart and it's very affordable. It helps control oil but it's not long lasting. The value is average but I would recommend it to most depending on skin conditions.
Andrea M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
So so lightweight, great for sensitive skin. Little to no fragrance what so ever. I was SO bummed when I ran out. It left my skin feeling nice and clean and refreshed. Would recommend 100% to anyone, honestly.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.