BY CETAPHIL

Katherine D.
This product is amazing! Super gentle on the skin. Great for any skin type! You would think because it is oil free that it is going to dry you out but I have super dry skin and haven’t had an issue with this product! Highly recommend to others with acne problems !
Tyuana H.
Raleigh
Lovveeee this stuff . It definetly makes me feel as if my skin is getting cleaned . It is very gentle for a foam . I would recommend over the other cetaphil cleaners . You don't need a lot . I've been using the same bottle 2x per day for 6 months ! It works great
Emily K.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this product so much, it was a recommendation from my dermatology and it's really good and gentle to your face, I bought it at #Walgreens and it's very effective for me it controles my oily face and keep me hydrated.
Lauren B.
I love anything this company puts out. The foaming cleanser does a really good job about keeping my oil at bay for most of the day and the fact that it is foamy helps it get into my pores even more and get to the blackheads.
Meredith M.
Best face cleanser I've ever used for acne! My dermatologist recommended this to me while starting on a prescription for acne, and my skin cleared up within 2 weeks of using this! Gentle cleanser that leaves face clean & oil-free.
Sonia K.
My dermatologist recommended I start using this foam wash for my acne prone skin and since I have oily skin. It's a good and gentle cleanser for daily use. However, it really hasn't helped with controlling my oily skin.
Tiffany R.
I love love love this product. It's very lightweight, and has a nice subtle smell. With my oily skin I have to be careful in products by making sure they are oil free. This definitely helped keep my face from looking and feeling oily by early afternoon.
Katelyn B.
Nixa, MO - Missouri
This is my holy grail facial cleanser. Recommended by my dermatologist, I used this daily. It has made a huge difference in how oily my face gets without drying it out any more than usual! It is also light enough that my face has no reaction to it!
Cassandra G.
Ventura
Love this product, super good for oily skin and does work and help with not only that but also my acne as well a lot. Leaves my face nice, soft, matte and clean. Helped reduce my acne problem a lot. Love it.
Karen S.
I have a very oily face and was about to give up but then I found cetaphil! You can use it everyday, my fave is never oily! I love it. It can make your face a little dry but if you buy the moisturizer too, you’re good to go!
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.