BY CETAPHIL

Carolyn W.
This is a great cleanser! It is very simple and non-irritating, so it works very well for my somewhat sensitive and acne-prone skin. I usually buy this at Walmart or Target for their great prices and value. I would definitely buy this again (and have!).
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
This product is wonderful, but you will hate it if you use it incorrectly. Basically, don't use it to try and take your makeup off. It doesn't do that well, and it will BURN your eyes if it goes near it. Also, don't wash your face with this more than once in an attempt to remove your makeup or it will make your skin PEEL. I learned this the hard way. I initially hated this product, but I decided to give it one more try. I use a baby wipe to take off my makeup, and then I use this to cleanse my face. Works like a charm. Holy grail status - love it!
Jaicee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! it was recommended to me by my sister and she said she loved it and it works great for her. i haven’t been using it long, 6 months probably, but it is great. it takes away the oil in my skin and clears the acne away! 5/5 recommended.
Samantha D.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if it was because I'm also using a nightly retinoid (I'm assuming that's why) - but this stuff made my face BURN. I love cetaphil cleansers because they're so gentle and even do a good job of removing makeup, so I was really upset this didn't work out :( I ended up returning it.
Morgan N.
olathe
I absolutely love this product it works so good and dosnt dry out my face and I don't have as much oil and my acne is starting to calm down, before I used it I heard that cetaphil worked great ( all of their products do) and I definitely agree! I will also be continuing to buy this product
Kristina H.
Oshkosh, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clean. Fresh. Light. Works. Those would be my 4 top description words for this product. I absolutely love this face-wash it removes ALL of your makeup, and makes your nightly routine so enjoyable. I love it and would absolutely recommend it!
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is 100% my go-to staple cleanser. It has never ever failed me. I've gone through 3 bottles so far. It really does control my super oily skin and control my breakouts as well. I love it so much and I will continue to use it for sure.
Kära C.
Slidell
This is MUST HAVE in my house! I use it everyday. My favorite thing about this product is it controls my oily skin without drying it out. It is so safe for everyday use, where most products I’ve tried have dried my skin out. This product last so long too, which is a huge bonus!
Katie G.
Wickliffe, KY
I LOVE this stuff! It makes my face feel so clean and smooth after every use. This is the first face wash that I have found that doesn’t make my breakout or oily spots worse. I would recommend this face wash and whole line to everyone!
Mollie B.
Millstadt
I absolutely love this facial cleanser! It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but works great to control oil. This facial cleanser has definitely worked to keep my acne under control. It's so great even my husband started using it!
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.