BY CETAPHIL

Baylie B.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foam wash makes my face feel SO clean. I have combination skin, and it even works for the dry and obviously for the oily parts of my face. I'd 10/10 recommend any Cetaphil product to anyone. Especially this one for anyone who struggles with an oily complextion
Skylar G.
Morgantown
perfect product keeps my face from breaking out absolutely a wonderful product i bought it at my local walmart and it met my expectations times ten packaging was very nice and i love how its a foam makes my face feel very clean no room for improvement it is perfect
Kaitlin M.
Scarborough , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this to help with my oily acne prone face. It did not help at all. I thought it would dry it out a lot more but it did not. It made my skin so much worse. I toughed it out for 6b months hoping it would get better, but it didnt. I waster my money on this product
Lexis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried most of the Cetaphil products and this is the ONLY one that I like. The moisturizer leaves you feeling oily. This cleanser is light and leaves you feeling refreshed. I use this when I can find it at the store but it is out of stock a lot. I can understand why.
Mackenzie M.
Portland, OR
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I have used it ever since she told me to because I have oily skin and this is a very gentle cleanser that gets the job done perfectly. it met all expectations and I will continue to buy it unless I find something better
Klea M.
I love this foam wash! It's gentle on my combination, acne-prone skin. It keeps my skin clean but doesn't overdry it. I definitely see a difference when I don't use it. I only wish it would work better on removing makeup as well; that would make it a real winner!
Su S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is also a great brand for sensitive skin, eczema, or any skin conditions. It gently cleanses but doesn't dry out the face. The only reason i took off one star is because i feel like the CeraVe cleanser is a lot better. I like this one but i would recommend cerave over it
Cheyenne C.
Skiatook, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
In high school I had really had acne, I went on a cream medication and used this product. The first week was rough, I had dry skin but after there I swear I was acne free. It was amazing! The cleanser is so gentle and you can feel it working. AMAZING PRODUCT!
Casey B.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommended this product to me as it gets rid of oil but is not overly harsh or drying, which can cause your face to overcompensate and produce even more oil. I like it, but feel like it is a little too expensive for a drug store brand.
Carolyn W.
This is a great cleanser! It is very simple and non-irritating, so it works very well for my somewhat sensitive and acne-prone skin. I usually buy this at Walmart or Target for their great prices and value. I would definitely buy this again (and have!).
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.