BY CETAPHIL

Sarah A.
Louisville, KY
This is my go-to face wash! I don't use any other one. I have very oily, acne prone skin and am on several medications for treatment of acne that tend to make my skin flaky and patchy. This face wash removes oil and purifies my skin but doesn't irritate my dry patches! Used with the moisturizer it is all you will ever need. It is very gentle on the skin with no harshness to it. Goes on lightly and feels great when rubbed on the skin. Also the scent is heavenly!! I always feel so fresh after using it. The only issue I have is that it does not tend to travel very well. Often if it is sideways in my suitcase it will leak the whole bottle. I love it too much to not take it with my when traveling so I just take special precautions to try and make sure it stays upright. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it as it lasts for a very long time. You will not find yourself needing a replacement but 2-3 times/year. I recommend for anyone with problems with oily skin, combination skin, or acne.
Kimberly G.
Love this product! It is great! You feel so clean and replenished after using ! It is a great gentle cleaner. Especially if you have sensitive skin like me. It is very effective and I would recommend this to others!
Tiffany R.
I love love love this product. It's very lightweight, and has a nice subtle smell. With my oily skin I have to be careful in products by making sure they are oil free. This definitely helped keep my face from looking and feeling oily by early afternoon.
Angelina R.
This is my HG face soap. This got rid of oil, dirt, and makeup without drying out my face out clogging my pores. The smell is not over-powering. The only reason why this gets 4 stars is the price and ability to find it.
Shelby T.
Springfield , OR
This facial cleanser works alright. It helps to control the oil on my face as well as some of my breakouts. I feel like it doesn't really deep clean my face though since it is a foam. It sits more superficially.
Yanerid B.
Clovis, CA
I used to have problems when I wear makeup and being I live in an environment that makes me prone go oily skin it's hard trying to do my makeup when in fact my skin just makes me look worst! This face wash definitely helps my t zone. I use it daily!
Cameryn B.
Alexandria, LA
I am truly in love with this face wash. Its not too dry or too hard on your skin. I bought this product from Target. And this product really helped me clear up my skin. I buy this product everytime i run out.
Emily B.
The wash is good and it doesn't dry out your face like you get with a lot of cheaper brands oil free wash. It helps with acne, but not as much I thought it would. I was a first time user and the smell put me through a loop but you get used to it.
LeeAnn N.
Gallatin
I don’t notice a terrible amount of oil control, and I plan on switching cleansers as soon as my bottle runs out. It is nice and gentle on your skin and can be found practically everywhere. The scent is nice, nothing special but not unpleasant.
Claire I.
This facial cleanser was prescribed to my by more dermatologist and after using it every day and night for a couple of years I can say that I love it! I usually purchase it from target. The packaging is great although it's a little hard to take on planes. I would recommend this wash to anyone who needs to control the oil in there skin.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.