BY CETAPHIL

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been trying this product for a little over a month now and I really like it. I have really oily skin and it is something I have struggled with most of my life. It does not completely take away all shine, but I have noticed a change ...it has really helped. I've been using this along with the Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control SPF 30 Moisturizer and the combination of the two has been great. I would recommend trying both of these products
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Huntington, WV
I LOVE this wash. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I didn't want to give it a perfect review... However, this product is the only one I have actually found to control my oil. I use it morning and night and haven't looked back. I've tried the expensive trendy Sephora washes and this is the one I always come back to. I've finally stopped trying others out because this is the one that works every time. Worth a try oily skin people!!
Linsey G.
Linsey G.
Mckinney, TX
I got a sample of this from my dermatologist and I really do like it. It really does help control my oily skin without drying it out. However, I'm not use to really foamy cleansers so I feel like I'm using more product than I probably need because I don't feel like I'm getting a deep clean with just a single pump. Because of that I feel like I'd have to replace it more frequently meaning more money. It really does work though :)
Maureen M.
Maureen M.
I started using this product about five years ago. It is a awesome foaming cleanser that is priced in the right range at Target and Harris Teeter. I wish it came in a travel size because I will check a bag to bring this product with me on my trips. My skin never feels overly chapped and scrubbed after using this Cetaphil. It leaves a clean feeling without any residue. Great product to use everyday - morning and night.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the one of the best foaming facial washes out there for oily acne prone skin. I like that is gently cleanses the face but also contains acne-fighting ingredients that seem to work within the day to help soothe or minimize any flare-ups. I have seen a great improvement in my skin since using it. I only wish that there were a more complete line-up for this product line....maybe an exfoliator or treatment mask.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I love using Cetaphil foam cleaner on my face everyday it has helped with acne and keeps my face less greasy. I have my daughter use it also she is getting acne and has really greasy hair and skin and this foam wash has helped clean up her skin fast. I would recommend everyone to try it! My sister in law told me about it and I was very thankful. I will continue to always use this to keep my face looking good.
Alessandra G.
Alessandra G.
I used this on my acne before seeing a dermatologist and from the mess I had on my skin, it cleared it up a little bit. This face cleanser did not irritate my face at all, the foam was soothing for my skin. It's great for people with oily skin because it helps remove the excess oil, which is probably why I had such a bad breakout. This helped my acne a little bit by removing the excess oils from my face.
Imani E.
Imani E.
Novi, MI
I have oily acne prone skin. I often get black heads and one trip to the dermatologists and she gave me this as a sample. The product really does clean and tighten your pores but one major complaint I have is IT IS DRYING. you really need to invest in a good moisturizer to use this but other than that if you're looking for a good cleanser that you can feel and see the results this is a major plus
Megan P.
Megan P.
Fairhaven, MA
Let me start out by saying, that I have extremely oily skin in certain spots and patches on my face. I wanted to find a cleanser that was gentle and foaming on the skin, and also helped reduce the amount of oil I have to deal with. This product keeps my face moisturized and clean, and it also really does help keep the oil down to a minimum. Would recommend to those with oily to combination skin.
Heather A.
Heather A.
My skin is extremely sensitive, and I was prone to breakouts until I found this amazing cleanser. Now my face is super smooth, and feels amazing , I can see the life coming back into my damaged skin. Absolutely loving this Cleanser !!! Smells great, smooth foam texture, easy to apply and wash off, leaves no oily residue, and has totally transformed my skin. Yayyyy !!!!!
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.