BY CETAPHIL

Kim S.
Clovis
Very light- I like using this in the shower. Perfect for sensitive/acne prone skin. I’m evolving to something designed for more mature skin, but while acne-prone, this was recommended by my dermatologist & was my go-to.
Brittany W.
Arnold, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best fash wash EVER. I have extremely oily skin, like it looks like I'm sweating after an hour... I've tried every face wash in the books to try and control the oil and cetaphil oil control is the only thing that has done the job and it works fast! It's a bit pricey (around $16 for a small bottle) but it's absolutely worth it. I use to wash my face 3 times a day, but only need to once in the morning and I'm good to go for the day :)
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cetaphil never disappoints! I love this product. I feel like this actually works. It feels great on the skin and is good for people like me with skin. Makes my skin feel tighter and helps prevent acne for sure.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked okay. Liked the foam, but sometimes didn’t feel like I had enough so I would pump more out. It’s a little pricey, had a coupon otherwise I wouldn’t have bought it. I bought it at the grocery store.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommended me to this cleaner. I have cystic acne and i have fought this for 17 years. This is the only facewash that I would spend the last of my money on. It has no fragrances or anything that upsets my face. It could be a little cheaper price wise. But I can get it at walmart so that works for me!! Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash I've been using this for a few years now. I use it morning and night. It takes off foundation really well. I don't like to switch my face wash because my skin is sensitive and acne prone. This is my go to that I repurchase time and time again. I have learned that cvs sells this for $15 while Walmart sells for $10
diana a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently started using this foam wash and i must say I'm loving it! It definitly does the job! My skin would always be very oily in the T-zone every morning and throughout the day but this foam wash helps me so much with that. Another perk about this foam wash is that it also washes away any makeup residue that might be left on the skin.
Anna P.
Wabash, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When looking at a face wash I enjoy something that lathers when applying! I used this twice and had to use what seemed like a lot of product to get it to lather! I was kinda bummed considering the product was a bit more expensive and I felt like I had to use a lot to get a lather! I would definitely rather use the Cerave oil control cleanser or the Soap and glory Vitamin cleanser over this one considering! Maybe it worked when you used a lot of product but I was not a fan and decided to return and stick with the Cerave!
Jess S.
hot springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. I started using this product because I realized how sensitive my skin is and since I began using this cleanser I have not switched back to any of my previous favorites. It really does help out with controlling the oil in my skin without drying my skin out. I highly recommend this product because since using it I have seen a huge improvement in my skin.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.